He didn't watch noukome

>he didn't watch noukome

Noukome fascinates me.

Usually, no matter how shitty the show is, I'm always thinking "Well, I guess how some people might like this". There's always SOMETHING you can like in a show, and even if you're not in the demographic, it's still fun at times, since it's just anime, it doesn't need to be incredible to be good enough to be watched.

But boy, oooh boy, did noucome manage to overturn that.

I was just so pissed, watching it. I couldn't fathom it. It was such a GOOD CONCEPT. I was looking forward to seeing what they'd do with it, I CRAVED to see what choices the MC would have to go through, as silly as they could be.

But no.
No.
There was never any choice.
Every time, every single time, every FUCKING TIME

>ERABE
>1. Embarassing choice
>2. Pretty much the same thing, but worse and with lasting negative consequences

OH GEEZ, I WONDER WHICH ONE WE'LL CHOOSE
I'M STUMPED
AND IT WAS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE
NOT ONE
NOT A SINGLE FUCKING CHOICE COULD BE A CONFLICTED ONE

And the characters
Oh my god, the characters
You know when someone has no arguments against a show, so they greentext the character interactions, but exagerating them and misrepresenging them so they sound unfairly bad?

You couldn't do that shit with noucome.
Because no matter how bad you can try to ironically represent them, it's going to be reality.
You could almost call it a deconstruction, if it wasn't a shitshow of babylonian proportions.

It appaled me.
I've watched 300+ shows (not counting OVA and movies), and Noucome is the only one that struck my mind for how bad it was
No other anime ever made me feel like this
It was just so bad

Autism.

Eh, the ERABE choices squandered potential, I'll give you that much, but it was pretty funny for a shitty LN adaptation. I'll leave it at that since you clearly dislike the show a lot more than I like it, and I just came to leave this here anyway.

Yeah I think thats a personal problem

But I did! I swear I did!
I'm still sad we'll never get season 2.

Noukome and Oniai are two of my guilty pleasures.
Shows everyone said were terrible shit, but I enjoyed greatly.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is pasta.

>watching haremshit
Never.

Chocolat is underrated as fuck.

We need more Noucomes in this world

She was so much better when she was competent. That was the one episode where she was actually an enjoyable character.

this is not what I wanted in my thread

Chocolat won in the LN?

1. Please 1

Apparently. She won, Yukihira moved and went to college in America or something and Ouka took over her dad's company. I think anyway. I like Chocolat a lot, but Yukihira should've won honestly.

Unlimited brother works made me lose my shit.

Obligatory

Best girl.

How many dicks did she have to suck to cure her zugzwang?

Posting best girl.

Someone post a Chocolat with a biscuit in her mouth.

That's lewd user she would never do that.

I FUCKED UP!

UOG
O
G

Not willingly of course, but zugzwang forces you to choose. And there are missions to complete. Lots of dicks to be sucked.

She was the best.
Why other girls in that series were even a thing, is beyond me.
Well, except for everyone's imouto. She was pretty good too.

Thnx for the pasta

I want to fuck UOG

She was truly in a league of her own, so much awkward moe in the midst of mostly flat gag characters.

what did she mean by this?