>DESU but they are Black
>Christian terror group that kills Muslims

WE WUZ CRUZADER'Z N SLAYIN' SARAZINS AND SHIEEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33tXPMSJF3g
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I meant "> T B H but they are Black".

Is this another one of Soros's thoughts?

Sounds good to me

Wtf I love niggers now!

BLACKED

Humpty bumpty

>Sup Forums sides with black magician cannibal "Christians" against Muslims who actually worship the one true God

Sounds about right.

Around blacks never relax

nothing new tbqh in Nigeria Cristians and muslims fight each other all the time

about time niggers start waking up that if they want to survive they better shape the fuck up

Lel what are they? Budget crusaders? They're not even deus vulting or wearing symbols of Christianity.

They get a 1/10

You do know, I think they said by 2060, there will be more Christans in Africa than the rest of the world?

>niggers and muslims killing eachother

Good.Let them cull eachothers' numbers. Let ISIS start shipping retards from the middle east to central Africa. I see zero problems with this.

This is the last thing I ever expected to see tonight

this is not a crusade, this is murder

>It's ok when muslims do it.

isn't that China? half of Africa is muslim

When it's white crusaders
>The Crusades were justified, they were defending themselves from Muslim invaders
When it's Black Crusaders
>Oh this barbaric, learn to coexist, this is murder

Blacks killings blacks...

Nice!

Only 5.1% of people in China say they're christan vs 40-45% (about same for Muslims) in Africa

Being Christian in China is like a fad, it's "hip" to be christian and doesn't get curbed by the government like other religions. I wonder how big christianity will be in China ultimately.

This presentation from Rob Skiba is based on his book of the same name. His research on the fallen angels and nephilim is incredible. Combining history, archaeological evidence and Biblical text, he discusses how the mysteries of our past connect with the future of the new world order. Babylon is rising with the New World Order, and if you are unaware of the great deception, it is critical that you keep doing research into what's really going on in the world. The truth goes deeper than any of us could have ever imagined. We don't have enough imagination to sense what we're missing.

Babylon Rising: And The First Shall Be Last [FULL] (by Rob Skiba) New World Order
youtube.com/watch?v=33tXPMSJF3g

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS main folder
mega.nz/#F!WVJA0Byb!RM-qYrMxUC3NrBK_7lXbTg

I’ve known Nigerian Christians. They can be pretty devoted.

It's so damn hard for me to believe, but Jesus Christ is real.

BASED BLACK MEN!!!