Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

We would have been just about two weeks until Martyrs. But Kouki was too busy spending the Kickstarter money on new cars.

Martyrs will be out in a month and two weeks.

A kind user translated Strike Frontiers intro:
pastebin.com/ZPnwAZk6

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4479316212?pn=1
exhentai.org/g/169382/bfc4850eb2/
tieba.baidu.com/p/4250849042?pn=5
tieba.baidu.com/p/4314054259?share=9105&fr=share
youtube.com/watch?v=6EDczkd-Ofw
piaskennel.com/parningar.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8sJkwBo2T4w
u.pomf.is/jhfehi.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tieba.baidu.com/p/4479316212?pn=1

An user was nice enough to link these chink spoilers for us last time, so I'll repost for general interest.

>Minori: ...

>Main Character: ...

Aaaaand dropped

What kind of garbage writing is this?
You are writing fucking literature not a manga that only has letters

Fucking hell

It's a mobage, what were you expecting?

Mobage seriously? Ok standards lowered.
So why translate it, is it story heavy?

I never bothered with mobage garbage so I can't really say. Probably whatever sets the setting so that people can collect waifus and blow thousands in shitty RNG.

>So why translate it, is it story heavy?
Not at all, but it was translated by /m/ after all, and SF is the only thing thats relatively new that doesn't cause a clusterfuck over there.

We kinda knew it was going to be bland shit from the moment we got info and designs of the cast. Really, the only reason why most anons were getting excited was for the reintroduction of perky nips and romances with H-scenes (and that second took a huge hit when we learned that only the bland OCs were going to be dateable).

That link was posted ages ago, but nobody seemed to care back when it was. There's another spoiler thread, but it's from the perspective of a Katiafag who hates Iris and Beatrix, so I can't say that you'd like his interpretation of BiS.

/m/ is allergic to best girls.

How I fucking wish for an official VN a la Altered Fable except with characters from Schwarzesmarken and Total Eclipse.

Official h-scenes make my dick diamonds.

>all we get is 1 cg at most in a throwaway """""scenario"""""

>There's another spoiler thread, but it's from the perspective of a Katiafag who hates Iris and Beatrix, so I can't say that you'd like his interpretation of BiS.
Lets have it, I have long ago learned to enjoy my rage and maybe the Katiafag caught something the other guy didn't.

>a Katiafag who hates Iris and Beatrix
Didn't think it was possible to hate both of them, unless you were that BR, who does it for the sake of baiting.

>exhentai.org/g/169382/bfc4850eb2/
>"1 cg at most"

God bless whoever did that Kasumi scene.

I want to protect that smile!

I was talking about the mobage, nerd. You better enjoy that because that's all you get.

>mobage
I don't deal with shitty games, user. I limit my investment with Muv Luv to VNs and the two anime. Have no idea what you're talking about, but I hope the CGs are good at least.

tieba.baidu.com/p/4250849042?pn=5

You'll have to dig around a little.

There's also this: tieba.baidu.com/p/4314054259?share=9105&fr=share

from the guy who translated SM, but it's mostly summaries off the official sit and shit.

I want to protect her sister's smile!

>this will never happen

>Didn't think it was possible to hate both of them

>爱丽斯蒂娜 如果按我对黑标中的女性角色的好感度排名由低到高会是这样一个顺序,贝拉特利克斯,爱丽斯蒂娜,(从这之后都算是喜欢)西尔维娅,法穆,姬露可,格雷特尔(政委),丽姿,凯蒂娅,安妮特。不喜欢爱丽丝蒂娜其实并非对这个角色缺乏欣赏和认同感,最大的原因其实只是因为男主对她抱有爱意,而我自己更希望这个故事中其它的角色和男主的感情有所发展,只是希望男主认同尊敬爱姐,而不是去喜欢,这应该也是好感度地侧面体现吧,爱姐和贝姐的过去都于正在连载的前传小说【只影的伯恩哈德】中展现,如果再加上以后好好把第七卷最后的剧情给读完的话对爱姐的好感度应该会上升不少。

Wanted to amend that. His favorite girl is Annete, and Katia is his second favorite. The only girls he hates are Beatrix and Iris, because he sees Iris as being manipulative and Beatrix doing a lot of pretty bad things. If you ask me, he hates Iris because she gets in the way of Theo shacking up with one of his favorites, and hates Beatrix because she's pretty much the complete opposite of Katia (if you're drawn to moe girls to begin with, you're probably going to hate semen demons).

Schwarzenegger

>if you're drawn to moe girls to begin with, you're probably going to hate semen demons
But what if you're drawn to moe semen demons?

Why the VN was postponed?

Various circumstances, apparently. No in-depth reason given.

Because it wouldn't be an age soft VN if it didn't get delayed multiple times.

>Martyrs will be out in a month and two weeks
Wait, what??
It was seriously delayed?
What the fuck. It better be because of a surprise Beato route

Lise pretty much checks all the boxes.

Guys, do you remember a browser game when you need to protect Iris from Beta? Someone saved the link?

GUTEN MORGEN

kiminozo-radio.jp/kaiki/

Inia, Cryska and Yui are my waifus.

I want to bully Anette by making jokes about Inghild dying in terrible pain and it being her fault.

I want to imply that Sylwia enjoyed being liberated, and say it right in front of her.

I want to decorate Lise's room with Ketchup's photos.
I want to send them photos of Jurgen with the words "why did you fail me?" to torture them psychologically.

Thank you kind user.

how bad were you bullied in school?

Moderately.
I just enjoy hurting girls' feelings because they're cuter and hotter when they cry and/or are mad.

i guess you were primarily bullied by girls? That sucks man but its good that you found a way to vent it on the 2D girls.

>Moderately
loving
every
laugh

All my bullies were men, actually.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=6EDczkd-Ofw

Who PAX AMERICANA here?

Fucking stasi.

You're a brave man. I heard they bite.

I want these two to do kegel exercises

Reminder that Iris got the last laugh.

She'd get the last laugh if she lived for the next 70 years and had a happy family.

Headpatting!
Handholding!
Repeatedly making them have your babies through massive amounts of sex and always cumming deep inside!

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>Iris got the last laugh

DDR falls and BETA stomp the Europe. I am pretty sure you meant Beatrix got the last laugh from Valhalla shiny and chrome.

Why does Beatrix's subordinates look curvier and sexier then she is?

Because Beatrix was snubbed by Watanabe.

I am going to marry this zampolit

She has a flat ass too according to the anime.

It's going to be winter in a couple of months. How warm would holding Beatrix in bed be as she snuggles against you be?

Very.

Also, don't forget to do as well.

How can a corpse be warm, user?

It'd be warm at first and then end steamy as baser human instincts take over.

>couple of months

Parning tryck Stella !

I want a threesome with Yui and Stella.

I always find this cockpit shots extremely hot. i hope we get one for Beato in the upcoming VN

What about Tarisa?

VG can have her.

>this steals the otouto

Why don't Iris and Theo get any good banter?

Why didn't Beatrix get any good banter in? She's the main villain, you'd think she'd have more interactions with Theo.

Är du en hund som har svårt att para sig?
piaskennel.com/parningar.htm
>He actually talk about stella as if she was a dog
Avsluta dig själv

She's not that important to Theo's and Katia's character development beyond being an obstacle, so she doesn't get many interactions. Axmann is more important, but he's not the main antagonist, is he?

I used google translate I'm sorry

>but he's not the main antagonist, is he?
He directly or was related to most of the bad things in SM. Beatrix being the "main" antagonist is some crazy shit that only makes sense if you view everything in the same fish eye lenses Theo does.

Well I will teach you some correct swedish sentence that is also not insulting.
"Jag vill göra kärlek med Stella"
>I want to make love with Stella
"Jag vill ha sex med Stella"
"Jag vill knulla Stella"
>I want to fuck Stella

Referring to someone as a dog may actually be a insult depending on certain factors or downgrading.

As far as SM is concerned, she drives the plot. She's the one who leads the loyalist, she's the one who plots against the 666th and has them spied on/arrested, she's Lise's boss, almost all the people Theo fights and kills are her girls, she provides the most direct and largest threat to the 666th, she's the one who kills the most heroes, and she's the final opponent and antagonist in Theo's arc.

Fucking no one.

They're all gone.

All of us!

The Eternal Wantanabe. That's why.

Because thats Lise's job.
youtube.com/watch?v=8sJkwBo2T4w

>yfw you kill her at the end of every route in Martyrs

>losing faith

u.pomf.is/jhfehi.mp4

I have no faith in age when it comes to Beatrix.

What's better, ponytail Beatrix/braids Irisdina, or their older hairstyles?

That's too cute to be offensive. I noticed how dainty her hand and fingers were before I actually she was flipping me off.

I want to mindbreak Lead Belly!

Best daughter, would adopt.

“Gradually it was revealed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties. If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and to destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

W-We're getting a Pham route right?

Little young ladies shouldn't make those vulgar signs.

WAKE UP BEATRIX

Too bad she died.

I wonder how her mother looks like or if she had any siblings.

Posting best girls.

She can't wake up

SAAAVE HER

You know that that is an impossibility.

Braids and ponytail.
>you will never pull them lightly just to annoy the girls

We can hope then, that she is both happy and harmless in Extra, right?

I find Katia from the VN a very sweet, naive and optimistic character which to me is way much better than how the anime portray her to be. I used to think Katia as a useless and childish kid because I only watch the anime but VN portrays it otherwise. Besides, I'm always infatuated by Katia's sweet voice and her own OST when it comes to her scenes.

VN is pretty much a straight up improvement for all the characters to varying degrees. Except Gretel

The anime leaving out character themes was a huge mistake.

How did you view Katia originally though?

Theo is also apparently worst in some aspects.

I want to experiment with Lise's hair