Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

Is this any good?

Paras a shit.

Paris is shit?

are you asking about the manga or anime? The anime is amazing. The manga is decent, has a lot of skipped scenes.

Hey hey nozaki kun

It's great, until you realize there won't ever be a season 2. The manga is great but after you finish that you're back to waiting.

Only one way to find out, faggot.

I was asking about the anime.

Sup Forums's critique of such things is based.

Good to know I'm not rusty when it comes to knowing what is worth watching an what isn't.

It was Nozai-kun or Moribito, and I really wanted to watch something that was more lighthearted.

Real life is serious enough as it is.

It's really good if you dig the high school humor. Nozaki is a pretty cool guy and it also has the greatest tomboy to ever grace anime.

as someone who isn't a fan of slice of life, i found nozaki to be hilarious and endearing. some of the stories aren't that interesting, but the ones that are end up being amazing.

the best one by far is when nozaki and mikoto play a dating sim and fall in love with the best friend character

I think you switched the two, user.

One of the best received shows on Sup Forums in recent years. It had some kind of weird shitpost barrier.

one of the better shoujos that actually doesn't feel like a shoujo
prepare for comfy good times

so we posting chiyos?

>4-koma
>ever not shit

The fireworks are good.

It's fucking great. Can't believe it never got a second season.

yes, it's fucking brilliant. the anime adaption especially. hands down among the best comedy anime ever made

Good show with the typical oblivious/misunderstanding comedy but it does it well.

I don't know about the manga but the anime was amazing.

It's great. If you have any experience with shoujo manga tropes it has a lot of enjoyable nods to the genre as well but it's still worth a watch regardless.

>typical oblivious/misunderstanding

only the initial setup is 'typical'. the reactions, pacing, well thought out (believable) lines of reasoning, and how well threaded running gags are that make this series EXCEPTIONAL.

Both anime and manga are great. I wish there was a s2, but oh well.

Thanks for reminding me I need to rewatch the anime.

It's fantastic. Seo best girl

Something about the androgynous girls...

She looks cute as fuck from a distance

It's honestly one of the best comedy anime you can watch

Dubs don't lie

Any news on a Season 2?

That's what I mean about doing it well, you explained it better than I did.

>VIOLENCE

she's into abuse play too if you're into that

What about Blue Ribbons?

Season 2 might happen eventually when more chapters come out

>hating 4-koma
I was also mostly pointing out how the manga as the original source material can't skip scenes, so manga and anime were mixed up in that post.

>it also has the greatest tomboy to ever grace anime.
You're right, Seo truly is the best

This image is amazingly lewd

Seo is a miracle of the universe.

I'm still mad and laughing.

Helloooo!... SAO!

>Seo
>Best anything

I wouldn't mind getting on her wild ride either

The best thing about that image is that it isn't lewd on the surface, but all the elements added together that makes it very lewd

Yes, it's one of the few mangas where I love every single character.

I watched a few episodes dubbed and I really enjoyed it.

Why isn't his gaze lower down, towards her legs?

Because senpai only sees Kashima's face despite his leg fetish. I never expected his fetish to be played so straight though.