AND. HERE. WE. GO

>In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

buzzfeed.com/adambvary/anthony-rapp-kevin-spacey-made-sexual-advance-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.kgm2x26xz#.ccZNqNPq6

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics-and-royalty-9954397.html
archive.is/TjLWs
youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.rn1bXoV2Q#.rtD3RaMKW
buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/fever-swamp-election?utm_term=.ubDYyzZ5w#.qtwjKWmRo
buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/subpoena-orders-trump-to-turn-over-documents-from-assault?utm_term=.ovyw36n7L#.xoEEOgzDB
buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/court-papers-trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house?utm_term=.dh4MYAOqR#.axA425wK0
buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/no-wikileaks-didnt-just-reveal-that-the-government-has-acces?utm_term=.hf3j9B6aX#.lsvQlz21x
buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/it-looks-like-someone-curated-the-wikileaks-emails-before-th?utm_term=.fnwY6ReQ2#.spXLk45nZ
buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/everything-you-need-to-know-about-a-trump-servers-chats-with?utm_term=.am8WDogNB#.htVBWPvk5
youtube.com/watch?v=TVIU7iEVl58&feature=youtu.be
theguardian.com/film/shortcuts/2017/oct/25/will-god-forgive-mark-wahlberg-for-boogie-nights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Old_Vic_Tunnels
buzzfeed.com/adambvary/anthony-rapp-kevin-spacey-made-sexual-advance-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.kgm2x26xz#.ccZNqNPq6
archive.is/tYNS7
twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/924848412842971136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPACEY

Pizzagate is real

Trump is responsible for all of this.

What is even 2017 anymore

If you're accusing somebody of making an unwanted sexual move toward you over 10 years after they supposedly did it, (31 years, in this case) your accusation bears very little water. Why do these faggots wait so damn long?

i believe it
Spacey looks like a rapey guy

REMINDER: KEVIN SPACEY WAS ALSO ON JEFFERY EPSTEIN'S LOLITA EXPRESS

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics-and-royalty-9954397.html

>archive.is/TjLWs

>fucking with Kevin Spacey who is rumored to be one of the most twisted fucks in Hollywood

His suffering will be legendary... EVEN IN HELL!

bump people. this is big.

Sup Forums morally superior to Hollywood, LOL!

what a faggot, and to think I liked him as a actor.

Calling it now -- Clinton supporters will claim this was "timed to distract against indictments".

JEWS DID THIS

Back when I lived in LA I heard a rumor about Kevin Spacey at some posh party I was waiting tables for. I was waiting a table for these two uber rich fags and as I'm coming back with their drinks I hear one ask "Have you ever been to one of Spacey's puppet shows?" and the other fag says "What the fuck are you talking about?". By now I've naturally decided to eves drop and as I do the first fag starts talking about how Spacey would get a pair of "twinks" dress them up in little costumes with assless backs to them and then he'd ram a fist up each of their asses so that he could put on a "puppet show" for his guests. The weird thing is the fag said it didn't even seem to be a sexual thing for Spacey and that he took the puppet show really seriously, that he'd write his own scripts for them and do different voices for his "puppets".

That's as much as I heard before the second fag interrupted with "Where the fuck is that waiter with my fucking Cosmo" at which point I had to stop evesdropping and do my job.

Weird, wild shit man.

Kevin Spacey is a known rapist.

He gets men drunk all the time and then goes down on them. It's a very well known thing in hollywood.

I've always hated Spacey, he looks like such a nasty creep.

literally everyone in hwood knows kevin spacey is a rapist.. He is well known for getting men drunk and high and then inviting them to his hotel. Then he randomly goes down on them and sticks their dick in his mouth.

It's a very weird fetish but he has probably done it 2,000 times to various men. He targets straight men that are drunk / high and tries to suck their dicks.

Pizzagate is real.

There is a picture of him assaulting a yoing boy that keeps getting posted here in every couole pg threads.

great story. if we werent anons i would ask you to co-write skits with me.

Netflix's genderswapped Hillary Clinton confirmed for pedophile

And it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down

There are a million fucking stories of Spacey being rapey. I have no idea how people haven't contacted media and shut the dude down.

Spacey is a predator. He likes young-ish men. He accosted an actor in a men's room. He uses roofies. I have heard from 3 actors that he is creepy and predatory from their personal experience. He drugs his prey.

I've heard similar stories as [R3]. MY friends straight brother could not shake him at a party. The brother was a young guy at the time and Spacey would not leave him alone. Everyone involved was pretty disgusted with Spacey.

I told a similar story on here before about Spacey pushing himself on my best friend's straight young (19) housemate in Savannah during Midnight in the Garden filming and people accused me of lying. He had met a group of my friends at one of the local bars and bought them all drinks. The group of them went back to my friend's place and they all smoked pot. At one point, they caught Spacey trying to steal their bag of weed and then he tried to stick his hand down his housemate's pants. He was creepy to a lot of the SCAD boys.

Kevin Spacey was in The Usual Suspects by Jewish homphilic pedophile Bryan Singer

Seriously, the whole fucking thing is coming down hard.

There are much bigger names coming soon. As both victims or abusers.

Kevin Spacey targeted straight men. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets covered up. He is also a star and not a behind the scenes person. The media will also cover it up because it's a gay crime and gays are protected class.

>mfw Sup Forums unironically called it years ago

barump best thread

American beauty was also pretty fucked up

Bernard Baruch coke bump

youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

Your not suppose to question the word of God(Buzzfeed)!
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.rn1bXoV2Q#.rtD3RaMKW
buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/fever-swamp-election?utm_term=.ubDYyzZ5w#.qtwjKWmRo
buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/subpoena-orders-trump-to-turn-over-documents-from-assault?utm_term=.ovyw36n7L#.xoEEOgzDB
buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/court-papers-trump-ate-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house?utm_term=.dh4MYAOqR#.axA425wK0
buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/no-wikileaks-didnt-just-reveal-that-the-government-has-acces?utm_term=.hf3j9B6aX#.lsvQlz21x
buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/it-looks-like-someone-curated-the-wikileaks-emails-before-th?utm_term=.fnwY6ReQ2#.spXLk45nZ

Holy shit thats good 10/10

Cont
buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/everything-you-need-to-know-about-a-trump-servers-chats-with?utm_term=.am8WDogNB#.htVBWPvk5

Family guy dropped the info

Kevin spacey is a RAPIST

Did the pedos paint Chester because he was a victim or a pedo? Seems like they painted him because he was a victim seeing as how you "enter" him through the door

REPEAT

THIS IS A WELL KNOWN SECRET

SPACEY GAY RAPIST

So does this make him a Rappist?

It's the word of Anthony Rapp, actually.

Yeah i forgot the photo when i made a correction...

>Anthony Rapp

Literally who?

I have a friend who looks about 10 years younger than he is. He met Kevin Spacey at a party and the dude somehow got his number. Spacey sent him unsolicited dick pics every couple months for the next few years.

this made my day, 10/10

This could be bullshit, but for some reason I don't think it is

George Clooney touched my peepee

He plays the butt-pirate in STD (star trek discovery).

TRUMP CURSE CLAIMS ANOTHER

up up up up

I met Shigaro Miyamoto once too.

I was at the Reptile Center in St. Augustine, Florida back in 2006 and who should walk in; but fucking Miyamoto. Dude come's stomping in with these big heeled iron toe boots and I'm going over to introduce myself and maybe get an autograph when Miyamoto hops over the railing into the turtle exhibit and he just goes nuts stomping turtles right and left. He's kicking turtles around like soccer balls trying to kick them into other turtles, jumping as high as he can and stomping them into pancakes with both feet and all the while he's just scarfing down from this huge bag of shrooms. Dude is laughing like a mad man making the Super Mario Bros sound effects with his mouth, and there are kids crying, chunks of turtles flying all over the place, its a bad scene man. Anyway his handler comes in and tells everyone to calm down and that this is part of Mr. Miyamoto's "creative process" and he starts paying everyone there a thousand bucks a piece to sign a non disclosure agreement and delete any pictures or videos they may have taken, I can't even imagine how much they had to pay the Reptile Center for all those poor turtles.

bless

Spacey has been an open secret. My friend who works as a PA was warned to never, ever sign up for a production where Spacey was on set because he will literally fuck any 20 something guy he finds. He genuinely feels entitled to it and he's such a big star that they can't do anything about it other than replacing all the staff with women and older men.

DROPPED 4 gamer humor

>He targets straight men that are drunk / high and tries to suck their dicks.
wtf i love kevin spacey now

I wonder what percentage of Hollywood's made up of faggots. Mark Wahlburg sounds faggy too. I bet he's a cumguzzler as well.

>“I still to this day can't wrap my head around so many aspects of it. It's just deeply confusing to me."

He was horny and wanted to fuck you. How is this confusing?

maybe they did those anti trump vids because they knew this was coming

Hot

out of all the people you could have said, you picked the least likely one

theguardian.com/film/shortcuts/2017/oct/25/will-god-forgive-mark-wahlberg-for-boogie-nights

underrated

Best new pasta in a while. Thanks user!

Maybe if he'd returned Spacey's rapeyness with enthusiasm, we'd know who he is, right?

He's on the "Lolita Express" list I think

Based FG

Downey was likely pressured or it was to keep his cover (or he's a nevertrumper). Because the general concensus is that Downey Jr. is a secret Republican/Conservative after he kicked his drug habit.

Not talked about often, but there's a lot of rumors in LA.

I know that feel. Feels bad man.

Hollywood burns on. I hope it all comes down

>there are people out there who are surprised by this
Just by looking at him for one second you know he's a predatory faggot. Wake the fuck up.

Is this to distract from what's dropping tomorrow?

HOLLYWOOD PROTECTS RAPISTS AND CHILD ABUSERS
>HOLLYWOOD PROTECTS RAPISTS AND CHILD ABUSERS

The DuPont tunnels are very similiar to the "Old Vic" tunnels: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Old_Vic_Tunnels

The Old Vic tunnels are noted for having held U.S. President Bill Clinton's major fundraiser for the Clinton Foundation in May 2012.

The Old Vic tunnels have listed as Artistic Director: Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey apparently flew on Epsteins Lolita express. Pic related.

he went to jail and took a nigger dick

DONALD trump
I saw Kevin Spacey at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Then he drugged me and sucked my dick.

>hurr something sexual almost happened 31 years ago! muh trauma!

half of the encounter is probably made up in his degenerate faggot head. But we should use this against (((them))) anyway.

I know this is a pasta but it probably happened.

Same here,
I'm sick of the tired formulaic propaganda being shit out over and over again by Hollywood. Can't wait for the jewish propaganda machine to fall apart so that people can wake up and actually work to create something for themselves

Indeed, we can possibly look forward to a post-Hollywood renaissance

Disproportionate amount of anti-Trumpers are pedophiles

LADY GAGA NEXT LADY GAGA NEXT
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's best to assume that any prominent person whose anti-Trump rhetoric has gone beyond normal politics into really personal, over-the-top craziness, has some serious stuff to hide, probably pizza-related.

if the groper in chief wasnt presiden this wouldnt happen!!
We LITERALLY!!! GLORIFY!!!SEXUAL!!!!ASSAULT!!
TRUMP IS TO BLAME FOR THIS

>I am so surprised.

>buzzfeed
is there an archive somewhere? because I'm not giving cucksleeve any clicks

>buzzfeed.com/adambvary/anthony-rapp-kevin-spacey-made-sexual-advance-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.kgm2x26xz#.ccZNqNPq6
archive.is/tYNS7

TRUMP CURSE

bampers

Pls do not try to bump your own threads.

It's very rude.

Thanks, now I'll give this thread a bump

Fake news.

>BuzzFeed
Just because it's what we want to see, doesn't make it accurate. Stop giving them clicks.

It's real and everyone in hollywood knew he was a pedo, go check out twitter.

Trips of truth.

damn

twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/924848412842971136

Some kind of secret society/agency sure as hell is using Lady Gaga.