Kevin Spacey, Jewish Riddles, Goyish Diddles

>buzzfeed.com/adambvary/anthony-rapp-kevin-spacey-made-sexual-advance-when-i-was-14?utm_term=.dfGpx0qEP#.qedj96dvo

>archive.is/Bljr1

tl;dr

>i was almost diddled by drunk kevin spacey when i went to his apartment and found my gayass watching tv alone in his bedroom.

>thank god i got out of there :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics-and-royalty-9954397.html
archive.is/TjLWs
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCxUampZ1Q
twitter.com/kevinspacey/status/924848412842971136
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80004836/#80005967
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a slide thread

Here is the accuser, the victim of the late night diddles.

Kevin Spacey smeared his gaping anus over my lap, leaving a layer of feces on my thighs – I was so afraid I couldn't move.

>Spacey is a Democrat and a friend of Bill Clinton.

>slide thread

sure thing pal, thanks for shilling your shit thread in mine though.

REMINDER: KEVIN SPACEY WAS ALSO ON JEFFERY EPSTEIN'S LOLITA EXPRESS

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics-and-royalty-9954397.html

>archive.is/TjLWs

dude's a fag

>After pushing Spacey off him, Rapp remembered he was able to step into the bathroom and close the door. "I was like, 'What is happening?'” he said. “I saw on the counter next to the sink a picture of him having his arm around a man. So I think on some level I was like, Oh. He's gay. I guess.

>An article in the Sunday Times stated that Spacey's "love affair with acting, and the absence of a visible partner in the life of an attractive 40-year-old, has resulted in misunderstanding and Esquire magazine's "bet-hedging" assertion two years ago that he must be gay". He responded to such rumors by telling Playboy and other interviewers that he was not gay.

lol

This is a slide thread

Here he is method acting. Ventriloquist.

bump

bump

what is going on in that image

OP's thumbnail looked like Alex Jones for a second

Yep...IT's pretty funny the democrotches all cry about how things like showing a woman's boobs in a video game or having her butt stick out in a comic book or sooooooooo awful, when their own are actually molesting kids and harassing women.

But you know there is such a thing as 'doth protest too much'.

Reminds me when all those republicums got found messing with dudes. It's the same freaking mentality.

>dude's a fag
>posts picture of carey grant

lololol

>here he was at 14 in Adventures in Babysitting

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCxUampZ1Q

It weird how he doesn't like Trump when he is an actor in a show that is about Clinton corruption

i'm not trying to pick sides,

but that soyboy was more than asking for it, his story makes absolutely no sense.

now keep in mind, he claims to be gay AT THE TIME he was dry humped by Spacey.

I hope both of these fags fall into a hole.

This is from his twitter

twitter.com/kevinspacey/status/924848412842971136

He is a faggot and a pedophile

Also this is from March of this year on Sup Forums. Someone talking about how he acts towards underage kids.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80004836/#80005967

so obviously it was a known secret etc etc to everyone in Hollywood circles but what got took away his protection?

how much does GAY SHIELD get you dnd user?s +3 ? + 2? Does it stack with COMING OUT +1?

Netflix On Us ,no no that's Kevin Spacey on Anthony Rapp

i guess this is what happens when we forget to stereotype sailors and actors as cakeboys.

>but what got took away his protection
>how much does GAY SHIELD get you dnd user?s +3 ? + 2? Does it stack with COMING OUT +1?

what the fuck are you saying?

Probably, and since soyboy has come out with his harrowing tale of 'definitely asking for it,'

i imagine other soyboys of hollowood will come out of the closet and accuse him of not giving satisfying reach arounds.

it would be one thing if soyboy wasn't a total fag himself. then i could understand.

check the Sup Forums replies I posted. These are first-second hand accounts of people who met with Spacey in a private setting

i read them, it just sounds like Spacey can get away with whatever he wants cuz he's a big star with alot of insurance in the bag should things turn sour.

The worst part is that hollowood is full of faggots. i'm not even surprised by his behavior when everyone around you is a walking hole to be fucked.