Uh, guys?

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/924457383446925318

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwif8fTBo5fXAhXHh1QKHeF8CZoQtwIIKDAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag&usg=AOvVaw0WSvC0SDw77agkp3Yx2SSY
youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This moron. That's what he's decided swung the election, so he has an excuse for getting it wrong? What about when Comey said a couple days later they found nothing, which the entire media portrayed as declaring her innocent? Did that have no effect?

Dipshit.

what about it, some millennial intern is posting for her

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>232,000 likes and counting
dont drop the soap tomorrow niggers. the goldwater gal is back. aipac/jidf BTFO

If you watched it he basically slandered the fuck out of Hillary and implied that she was being given a free pass because she was a political elite. He definitely tried to throw the election to Trump.

They're trying to set it up as this big day of comeuppance where all perceived sleighs are set right and they can finally take vengeance upon the evil WYPIPO that wronged them by winning an election.

You can smell the smug and unwarranted self importance on just a few words. It's sad. Tomorrow is going to be SO comfy.

backed by 230k chinese "like" bots.

Just imagine how shocked and mad she was on the election night. Couldn't even deliver her concession speech (hadn't even prepared one?)

THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU IN HUMAN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwif8fTBo5fXAhXHh1QKHeF8CZoQtwIIKDAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag&usg=AOvVaw0WSvC0SDw77agkp3Yx2SSY

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

I heard she went on a rampage and drank until she blacked out.

chinese bots are better than most people think, one bot could easily operate a thousand
profiles

even 230 bots is a lot for this job.

madame prez don't prepare for devastation it was her turn after al

truth cant be slander go shill elsewhere

i want to fuck clinton, i wanna fuck her old farting pussy and have my dick being in and out of pussy of clinton and i say "you deleted emails, u bad girl you" and she says "oh papa indeed, i delete emails, all of the, tens of thousands," and i spank ass, i spank hillary clinton her ass and she cries out and CUM, i cum so fucking hard i hatefuck her and it's the best and i cum in her old, dried up farting hag pussy and i cum all over her stinky flat old lady ass and i cum all over her saggy, wrinkled, sweaty old lady breasts

honest man comey telling it like it is.

She did recieve a free pass because she's political elite. How fucking brainwashed can you be?

Sure, Comey outlined her crimes and said he couldn't prosecute her, for people really paying attention. Normies never heard any of that. They just heard: "That mean James Comey reopened Hillary's email case for no reason. He's probably working for Trump. Oh, never mind, they looked through 600,000 emails and found nothing, just like we said they wouldn't, because she's never done anything wrong in her whole life. Poor woman, the way these mean men keep persecuting her. It's Her Turn, why won't they see that?!"

The bitch is going to get away with it.

It's nothing, after all Comey said she wasn't guilty of negligently handling classified information because she didn't have intent.

>Oh is that today?
Lol bitch trying to be nonchalant

...g-go on...

Get it together, man

Losers also blame everyone else but themselves.

When she either dies or is placed in prison, I will drink a whole bottle of bourbon and play darts with a picture of her head

It’s sad that Hillary actually believes that Russia, not her own flaws, are to blame for her embarrassing election defeat. That’s a dangerously low level of self awareness.

Why can't she accept why she lost? She is the walking talking embodiment of everything wrong in our politics. Actual privilege, true entitlement, purposeful detachment from the people and causes on whose behalf she claims to champion, the extreme calculation with no conviction whatsoever. The election of '16 isn't the story of Trump winning. It's the story of Hillary losing. Bill Burr said it best when he asked, "How bad do you have to fuck up to lose to THAT?!?!" Any vanilla generic Democrat would have wiped the floor with Trump. A Candidate with an approval rating of 35% doesn't get himself elected against someone with an approval of 50% and by election day Hillary's approval rating was on par with Trump's.

reminds me of this
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html

The time is coming.
Her turn will finally be here.
Soon.

>dailymail

You don't understand slander.

These people think math is a conspiracy of white people. So naturally all the electronic proof of her crimes can't be real, because - math - .

Michael Moore ironically making the greatest pro-Trump speech ever. Is this what Michael Moore really believes when he isn't shilling for the alt-left?

haha holy shit

no. this speech cuts off right before he says.
>BUT FOR HOW LONG HURR DURRRRR COMMUNISM

You can taste the salt in that tweet

Kek never seen this one before.
Women overreacting as always.

Why is that liked so much?

Bots

Someone gets it

What if comey is the first charge? For perjury

Comey was just saving his own skin

So many FBI niggers got PISSED when Comey said he would not prosecute Clinton. Word was that people stopped talking to him altogether and he had completely lost the respect of his colleagues.

For whatever reason he came out with that statement to congress and basically said the same thing he said before, who knows what the fuck he was thinking but it was definitely unprecedented.

>when the special investigator finally presses charges and the guy who fucked you is no longer employed