First time on this board

Do any of you have any empathetic capabilities at all? Or is everyone on here sociopaths?

This is a slide thread

Heil Hitler. Gas the kikes and hang the niggers.

>first time on this board
>i know how all of you feel and think

I have empathy for cats. I love cats. I really love cats :)

I am schizoid, I am not a sociopath, I have empathy but I find a lot of pleasure in hurting othes AMA

Nice! Now maybe I can get hired in Colorado and move out of Chicago

We have empathy. We just like to revel in the chaos a lot more.

Also:
>First time on this board
Back to neogaf, fag.

Haaaa little cutie little cutie heeaoivohaaaa

C'mmon faggots you got 10 minutes I don't want to have more open tabs

>1pbtid
It annoys me that your post has just enough political relevance to not just be deleted.

Let the Niggers swing.
Hear there orphans scream.
Gas the kikes.
Watch their eyes as they are bereft of light.
Shoot the Spics.
Bury them with a Crucifix

How was allowing illegal immigration protecting local jobs?

You live in Illinois too, this state is a complete shit and tax riddled everywhere fuck I want out of niggercago and move to a white only area fuck these beaners and niggers

Fuck cats you fucking fuck.

no. yes.
/thread

Why should you be required to hire from a specific area? I should be allowed to hire the best person for the job.

nice bait, kill yourself faggot

Perfect example of Sup Forums right here.

Trump is just ending another one of Obama's nigger welfare programs. No white taxpayer's money should be going to niggers.

Taxes are absurd even in rural Illinois, and the road pirates aren't any less zealous either.

>telling the truth makes you a sociopath

ok then

no. kill yourself.

>empathy over logic

Are you a jew or something?

Hello I'm Jewish

I have empathy towards the 700 trillion.

Ignore all slide threads, more important things going on sage

the goobermint should not be stealing people's money and spending it on stupid crap to begin with...

you forgot this, shill spammer

Empathy is a rallying call for all identity-focused movements.

Truth is, everyone has empathy. White nationalists believe that other groups are manipulating their groups into their own oppression. Are these people not acting emphatically?

Most posters on here express general social concern. They might not feel empathy towards your group, because your group is antagonizing their group. That doesn’t mean they have no empathy.

As long as you can divide people, people will be empathetic, and the fools will believe that only themselves possess that property.

I have empathy for our animal companions such as cats and dogs. I dont have empathy for subhumans who wish to undo centuries of the most successful and prosperous civilization in history cause of arbitrary measures of "equality" or "diversity".

Empathy is really overrated.

White men invented and built everything. We're sick of being shamed into handing out gifts that aren't appreciated by people who would still be living in caves except for us, and give us nothing but trouble in return.

Oh, and by the way, as long as they keep getting their free lunches they don't care if we live or die.

Spare us your lectures on empathy. Kindly deliver them to the parasites of all races and genders, who consider the gangrape of white men in prison the height of comedy.

"locals" == 80 iq nig nogs getting paid $45/hr in lucrative union jobs to do nuffin

give those jobs back to white men who deserve them

go back we're full

Ask me how I know you're a newfag or a redditor.

I will fucking find you and get you arrested for 1 trillion years if you hurt a cat.

What the fuck

We lost our empathy when you tried to censor video games and began beating and killing people in the street because they "looked like nazis"

This time around the soviet commie revolution will fail.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Or is everyone on here sociopaths?
none of us are in politics

I don't understand the problem. Really I don't understand the problem in either direction. On the one hand Obama's protectionism would have been popular and spun numbers one way or another, but Trump's change is just fine too. It's not like nobody ever moved anywhere for a job, right?

lel when either Carter or Bush 1 croaks within the next 3 years, the Presidential funeral is going to be such a sideshow.

Lurk moar and you’ll find out. In the mean time drink bleach and stop creating threads faggot.

Good times

if you are a protectionist that self sabotage other protectionist projects of your own country you are not going to get very far

for example

bannon: lets go and rekt the silk road
also bannon: fuck tpp

every citizen of other countries knew that tpp was an enslaving mecanism of the us

i am happy because you rekt it, but you shouldnt be happy... if you are a protectionst

this is exactly what capitalism is about, getting the best not just whats easiest

>need structural engineer in bumbfuck nowhere Alabama
>Lol Too bad

was Obama trying to turn everything to shit on purpose?

Yeah

It's pretty miserable. Some people still hype it but I think it's just fucking garbage from top to bottom.

>b-but the north side is still nice!
>tons of white people and not as expensive as New York!

Lol fuck that. There is nothing to do in Chicago. The jobs are garbage, the people are creepy and literally mentally ill, and it's nothing but a bunch of museums, bars, and degeneracy dens.

I want clean air and mountains.

Lurk a bit before posting
Hang out and read some threads that pique your interest
Reply to threads before posting your own
Especially true if it's a terrible post like this.
tldr lurk moar
Sage

We're mostly all legit autistic. Of course we can't process.empathy that well.

Same. Feeling more empathy for animals than humans is a sign of autism.

>roll over and die whitey!
Nah, I'll try and hold on, thank you very much.

Fucking footfags I swear...

>Or is everyone on here sociopaths?
Yep.

Welcome to the madness. Don't overstay, or you can't leave.

be careful. Pic related. Some of us were just like you.

>Feeling more empathy for animals than humans is a sign of autism.

On the sopranos they said this is a symptom of sociopathy. Psychology is generally a crock that is continually changing with the prevailing political and social views of the day, case in point: how transsexuals and crossdressers were considered to be mentally ill 5 years ago, but not this is """scientific""" dogma.

Sociopaths don't feel emotions and tend to kill animals. Autists don't process their emotions right. The sopranos probably didn't do their homework.

It's bad for small businesses.

Personally, I think reserving work for local labor is better, but there are sound arguments the other way too.

It's not a lack of empathy, we just don't care about YOUR feelings. Same thing you do, really: you pretend to be universally empathetic, but have you ever empathized with a nazi? Then why is it a problem when Nazi don't empathize with you?

At least we are honest about it.

Within a few months, you will be more radicalized than 70% of us in here right now.

digits.

Pretty just know that some people need killing.

You didn't read it. It would have subverted our constitution.

>caring about government workers and contractors
It's like you've never met one of these inefficient fucks once in your life. The worse he makes life on the government payroll the better.

honesty is the worst policy to enact with the populace

>empathetic capabilities

An Obama-era plan to ensure unqualified Negroes get automatic guhvmint jobs. I have no problem with Trump ending this plan, the people most qualified for the jobs should be the ones who get them.
Also, I have a great deal of empathy... for my own people.

I care for my family, close friends and people I know to an extend. And of course I care about animals.
You dont have to be empathetic for the whole world.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to go with a single approach solution?

No you don't. You've been infected by t.gondii you idiot. YOU ARE A GOD DAMN HOST TO A CAT LOVING ALIEN PARASITE. PURGE ALL CATS NOW. Also they are fuckin illegal immigrants. Take your trespassing cats, bundle them up, get on your immigrant ass horse and gtfo my country you fuck.

cute little nigger

I have empathy, just not a lot of it.

>Feel sad when I found a dead baby bird that fell off its nest.
>Celebrate when lefty Europoors get rekted in a Muslim attack.

Why should I care for people who want to kill me and my future sons, rape my future wife and daughters, crucify my dogs, and burn my house down in the name of Social Justice and Communism?

ALL HAIL KING TRUMP!

Hahaha op is and always will be a faggot.

The roach is. Everyone else is just stonecold.

People come to Sup Forums because they care too much. You stupid faggot.

those "projects" were probably writing MLK Jr quotes on condom wrappers.

Variety is the spice of life.