Japan is a master race

I went to Japan for two weeks and I see all of the japanese as though they are white european. Its obvious in the rational part of my mind that they are not white europeans and are in fact JAPS, who shot up some of my rocks in Iron Range National Park, Australia and tried to invade Australia and go all Japo on me and shoot me dead, right? Nope. I could not get this out of my head that I kept walking around thinking I was amongst my own kind, even though I am blue-eyed nazi aryan. But then, remember the Japs were friends with the Nazis?

How many Master Races are there? Rat Jews jealous of all our master-races.

My amygdala should be telling me, "JAP ENEMY, JAP JAP JAP"
But I was just immersed in japness, they looked the same to me.

It is so important to make your city organised and have good police. If I was an enemy tourist like a "jew" who comes playing victim while he is collecting data on you, I would think you were weak and easy to invade.
So you must always keep your streets clean and organised, the enemies are everywhere, they need to know for sure that this country would be impossible to invade without nuclear bombs.
Oh hang on, that is what they did yeh? The Americans, after bombing to death german cities, where pilots of them commited suicide in the air because they couldn't bomb any more watching themselves killing innocent women and children, they then went and nuked Japan, very jewish yeh? Look up THE SAMPSON OPTION. That is the jew. The little cockroach coward who has no nation, his only faith is to be a parasite.

>My amygdala should be telling me, "JAP ENEMY, JAP JAP JAP"

Tourists to your country are the greatest threat. Therefore they should always be forced to have mobile phone so you can watch and listen to them. Obvious this data is collect for any future contemplation. any tourist who goes, "off the map" then will be noticed.

Damn you are a psyco , what did the gooks to to your brain while you were there? Wath to much hentai?

I am visiting Israel soon. But I need plastic surgery and new fingerprints. I am entering into the enemy hive. I want to study how I will kill all of them.

Hahahaha, I take back what I said about you, I'm sorry, good luck to you and all your future goals!

Hye let me explain something to you, if you look into the world of anything, you will come out of it with an understanding. the jews understand that if we wake up to them as the enemy they are, then we will massacre them. there is, you dont have to be a fucking einsten to work it out. I tell you you have to be a dumb fucking retard spastic fucking moron GOY KEK FUCK to NOT work it out you need to be.
What did I even get born for? To witness this cuckery?

I love Japanese culture and women
I just like riling up my fellow weebs for lulz sometimes, personally
Arcadia Of My Youth basically sums up my views on the greatest cultures/civilizations
But I will have a blue eyed son

I ask this question, was I born to just witness cuckery? Cause all I see is cucks. You know what fills my heart with joy? Dogs, I love dogs, I am jealous of dogs, I want to be dogs.

I love fucking your jewish kike mother. Is she jewish? Then cutting her head off next to her swimming pool, so the blood runs into it, so its visible from the air, unlike the Holohoax.

Yeah, do you take drugs? That's some serious shitposting.

is so sad man, I would like to marry whatever girl comes to me, but I have this DUTY to fucking, "She must be white woman, you fucking traitor".
And there is nobody shouting that at me, its all in my own head. But its true. Suicide or reproduce yourself!

I kill jews. I dont take drugs. I kill jews. You Americans have not faced the fact you are at war with kikes, you can't get down to Florida killing kikes, you just are this image another Sup Forumsster made for you you fucking cuck

Sorry but when I stop believe that, 'oh some Americans are good people"?
You are leading it all into full nuclear war,
Do you realise what is going to happen on November 4th?

>november 4th
What ?

>And there is nobody shouting that at me, its all in my own head.
Just because people won't admit to something on the Internet when questioned by random strangers, doesn't mean it isn't true. Food for thought.

>I kill jews
>malaysia
You're a bit far away from where the jews are

5 nuclear bombs from the kikes, on America.
not 4, 5.
If you want to live get the fuck out of any city you are in right now, go on weekend holiday,as you are packing up on Monday there will be 5 nuclear bombs dropped on America.

Welp, good thing I don't live near any major cities, im out

no

Quality thread

Malaysia is one of my proxy phones. I'm in Florida, and I am getting out to the country side to my mansion this weekend to watch America get his with 5 nuclear bomb attacks. They know we know the jews did 911. They need 100 million dead in nuclear bomb attack. All those preppers you never listened to, you not prepared for this?

The term "master-race" implies that there can only be one "master-race".

I think the phrase you're looking for is "advanced-race" user

>Iron Range National Park, Australia
Hi Jap boy. Looked up confirmed my data? Yes genuine post Sir.

Skies of Arcadia?

The greatest video game ever made?