I just don't understand how so many westernfags can hate moe

I just don't understand how so many westernfags can hate moe.

Because Azusa a shit. Ritsu a best, a moogs is fine too.

It blatantly goes against everything Western culture stands for

>image.jpg
>shit thread

Fuck Western culture.

Nobody really HATES moe, just the shows that are simply tailor made for that sort of thing with little else to show for it, ie "moe-shit".

Ritsu is the only good Keion

She's only good with her hair down, even then she's next-to-worst girl out of the main 5.

What is western culture in this context?

Allah

Is not westerners is normal people
They see no value in it and thats because they arent as damaged as us

thats just what ipads save every thing as

Edge.

Good moe like Sketchbook is always welcomed. Trash like K-on not.

Because they're dumb and don't know what it is.

Thats the point retard.

Mobile posters are cancer.

How exactly does it go against western culture? A few pissed off women and edgy teenagers doesn't constitute western culutre.

This. Modern moe is bad because it's blatantly artificially manifactured by executives, openly paraded around everywhere in marketing, and treated as the main focus of shows instead of just being one aspect of them. Moe used to have a much more subtle and underground feel to it, almost as if it were unintentional, and generally restricted to one or two characters per series who were often tragic heroines to truly pull at one's heartstrings and get one endeared to them. Compare the roles of Hotaru from Sailor Moon and Rei from Evangelion to the characters in K-On and New Game, for example.

Basically, "moe" is the same as "waifu": It should be about one girl who you get attached to enough to make shrines for them, not series that you buy a bunch of trinkets from, then forget for the next one.

>used to have a much more subtle and underground feel to it

Yeah pantyshots.
I miss them so much

You two both have shit taste, Azusa a best.

Only contrarians really hate it. Why do you think they make so much of it? People buy it and like it.

Every New Game girl>>>>>>>>>>Rei

Westerners are gay and cuck.

I dont hate moe but i hate YOU!

For you.

>he doesnt jack it to hentai splayed out on the couch on a handheld high res display

Some people got this idea that moe is somehow destroying anime. They usually think that "manime" was the standard in the 80's, forgetting that there was just as much cute shit back then as there is now.

We won WW2 and never lost a war because we don't succumb to such faggotry.

For people with brain

>what is Vietnam

But that was kawaii not moe
Complete different things

>MAGA hat and Naruto
How fitting.

>Naruto
>Sup Forums trash meme

same shit

Moe=/=Fanservice

I could argue moe shows are 24 minute fanservice anime

Yes, Ritsu is a best. But Azusa is also a best, though there is a decent power gap.

Literal kids' shows looking cute=/=moe anime manifactured specifically for adults seeking cuteness and nothing else.

I miss the times when moeshit wasn't a buzzword

Its not, if anything is a derogatory term for cgdct

I know right? Who the fuck jacks off to a tiny mobile screen.
The nerve of some people.

fuck off

Still not destroying anime. The main point of my post was that "cute shows" were just as common back then as they are today. It doesn't matter in the least whether it's aimed at adults or not.

Trump is going to lose.

She's a shit. A SHIT!

nobody is going to vote for hillary with her health problems

deal with it pablo

Mostly because moe is 90% of the times made for men and 90% of western man thing they'll go gay if they watch cute stuff

I don't hate moe, but a lot of it is boring and samey.
Same thing with harems, anyone remember what series pic related was posted in response to?

Don't you have some social media normalfags site to raid with anime?

Are you still naive enough to actually believe that any candidate this election is actually worth getting into office? They're both fucking shit, and you Sup Forumstards are too dumb to realize this. Besides, it's pretty obvious by the polls that trump is going to lose by a pretty large margin.

I dont know but thats hilarious
Harem anime seem to have died though
I mean there are some with harem elements but very mild and on the background to the story

r/thedonald is actually good and is the only subreddit that fights for the truth

rigged polls don't mean anything

Fuck off back to riddit where you belong.

Western culture for women = act like men, being feminine and cute is haram.

>reddit:zero
You're doing this on purpose, aren't you.

>rigged polls don't mean anything
It's funny how all Sup Forumstards use this exact same statement whenever the polls are mentioned, denying the facts does not make the contrary true.

Please go back to your Sup Forums hugbox and stay off Sup Forums.

you guys are starting to become the new bronies.

Not surprising considering that Sup Forums is shamelessly inviting redditors to Sup Forums.

they are like a perpetual chanology, im just hoping this shit ends when the election does.

The Tumblrcunt raging in this thread is quite palpable.

Redpill yourselves.

You forgot your strawman comic.

I can only post one image at a time, friend. This isn't cripplechan.

Because if I wanted to see a girl specifically engineered to appeal to male's desire, I'd prefer her to be part of a hentai.

>autistic Sup Forumsfag being cancer as always

Its gonna be hilarious when Trump lose. All of Sup Forums raiding their shithole of a board and laughing at them.

>that broken English

Get ready to build and pay for that wall, Juan.

I dont care about raids and shit, I just want them gone

About what? That Hillary is shit? Trump is just as shit, you Sup Forumstards are just too dumb to realize that.

I just want you to keep you're shit on Sup Forums.

>Sup Forumstards calling others redditors
How ironic.

Mugi-chan best keion. Fite me.

I would support putting all Sup Forumstards in gas chambers.

Why are we getting political though

Is it edgy and cool now to hate Trump?

as was said earlier, you have essentially become bronies

2006 isn't coming back user

Do you enjoy being a samefag?

Because Sup Forumsfags always like forcing their shit down others throat.

>⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hello crossboarder. Having different opinions is now edgy? If you think that, then it's probably better for you to go back to Sup Forums, that way you won't see different opinions.

Because "westernfags" actually care about the state of the anime industry and don't want it to degrade to nothing but fap material for pathetic weaboos

>bronies
I don't recall Trump supporters having fetishistic sexual attraction to Trump, and flooding Sup Forums with Trump discussion, screenshots and autism, but I'm sure the ~7 posts in this thread are enough to make you feel insecure enough to disagree

>Hello crossboarder
This is the shittiest excuse to attack another user as I've ever seen.

>you use more than just one board and one board only
>you have more than one all encompasing hobby
>get the fuck out. We don't want people who have anything else in their life other than this

>Having different opinions is now edgy?
No, but spassing out at another user for posting a MAGA hat image is the definition of edgy autism.

>it's probably better for you to go back to Sup Forums
Nah I'll stay on all the boards on Sup Forums, and you can go back to whatever cesspit you came from if you feel the need to shit up everything you see

nostalgiafags are literally cancer
kys

Let's get back on track?

>facebook

We need to remove United States.

wat

Because moe sucks. There is literally nothing interesting about it. If I wanted cutesy bullshit with no rhyme or reason to it, I'd watch my baby sister's cartoons.

this bait is too fucking strong

it wont be bait when crunchyroll/funimation/netflix are dictating what gets made 10 years from now kiddo

It's the inherent femininity in feeling moe, which makes sense since moe itself initially grew as a rejection towards the ideal Japanese salarymen culture. There's a reason why 'manime' is seen as the opposite end of the spectrum instead of ambitious, artsy shows.

Anyway moe is a dead word in nipland since Densha Otoko brought that word into mainstream consciousness.

what word do they use then

>nips
>giving a shit what the international market says
when tumblrinas start buying figs by the hundreds of thousands, maybe DEEN will start to care

>Anyway moe is a dead word in nipland since Densha Otoko brought that word into mainstream consciousness.
I'm interested in this. Since a lot of shows air during the day, it always feels weird seeing moe mentioned in a series that isn't obviously aimed at otaku (very sexual/dark).

I think it's the nip equivalent of The Big Bang Theory, both used the 'lol us nerds/otakus' shtick and brought it into mainstream audience.

It declined though, We might've seen moe being more widely accepted now if Miyazaki hadn't went and kill little girls while having anime in his residence.

>We might've seen moe being more widely accepted now if Miyazaki hadn't went and kill little girls while having anime in his residence.
I'm not sure if that would be better or worse. On one hand, it could lead to mainstream audiences actually buying shows down the road, but on the other it could also deteriorate whatever goodwill was built up because it would mean a stronger focus on it.

Hey now. I give those guys different opinions over there every day before they call me a shill and ignore every logical thing I have to say.

Lets forget the faggotry in this thread and discuss why ritsu is best girl and mio is just too dumb to get the awesomeness

what did he mean by this? i get people being mad at reddit but shit like this doesnt make sense

all of k-ons are shit in a shitty boring anime made by the shitiest studio. I didn't watch it because I would not make it through but how can anyone like that horrible style they are drawn in?

>"westernfags" actually care about the state of the anime industry
No they don't, they only care about it conforming to their specific tastes and are mad their shit opinions hold next to no weight. Most don't give a damn about it, they don't know shit about it or do anything to support it.

idiot

You've got it wrong. It's tumblr, underage kids, shounenshitters(euphamism for dark skinned people) and retarded hipsters that blame moe for the west not respecting anime.

hhhhollllyyy shhhhiiiittt i looooovvvvvve k-ooonnnnnn