Nazi's watch out!

November 4 is fast approaching, will you be ready for the storm you nazi shitbag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084
youtube.com/watch?v=XEXWfs_Nk_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a city boy so it doesn't matter lel

Are you guys armed with a couple of AR15s and several thousand rounds of ammunition? I am.

Try it commiefag

The retribution would be fucking legendary if you retards actually did anything lol.

DO IT, FAGGOT

dont believe the hype

We're all staying home and watching you bash the fash trash (can) while we laugh.Step on my lawn? Thank God for the Castle Clause in my state.

Rehash of OWS with a fuck load more money and planning. Or nothing. 100% gay though.

damn it, this is gonna be like a Reichstag fire thing...an excuse to make the government even bigger and more intrusive.

>glock 17 w/laser sight
>3 17 rnd magazines
>1 31 rnd magazine

should be ok for drive home from work

As much as I hate antifa the panties look shooped af

Please do it

Stockpiling spoons as we speak. The tea cannon is filled and ready

>tfw you live in Montana and no antifags will go there so you can't participate in the cull

Frankly I'm quite sure it'll only make antifa look bad. There is no way corporate media can spend them into good guys if they vandalize property and attack people. Just sit back and watch lol.

You fucking pussies are all protesting your libtard cities. Nothing will happen. Go to a red city and you will fucking die.

Kek!

Those where professional parade soldiers you fucking nit-wit.

All your gif implies is that whites when push comes to shove break out into parade and give eerie gay looks to their leader while parading passed him.

Nothing will happen, just more lame protests. Speaking of which, when did they start saying 'the people united will never be defeated' instead of 'the people united will never be dived'? I find it very bizarre, the latter sounds much better.

Will you come meet me at BlizzCon? Let's have a nazi party at BlizzCon

yup

>Nothing will happen
I guarantee several fascist trashcans will be mortally dented.

I'll be spoopy with my Sigma 600mm zoom. Click click antifa.

(((Hamburg)))

They were all LARPing as revolutionaries on Inauguration Day and failed miserably. I hate communists, but at least the communists of the past had some balls even though I disagree with their beliefs.

Your Commie has no regard for human life, not even his own. And for this reason, men, I want to impress upon you the need for extreme watchfulness. The enemy may come individually, or he may come in strength. He may even come in the uniform of our own Sup Forums. But however he comes, we must stop him. We must not allow him to gain entrance to this base. Now, I'm going to give you THREE SIMPLE rules: First, trust NO one, whatever his uniform or rank, unless he is known to you personally; Second, anyone or anything that approaches within 200 yards of the perimeter is to be FIRED UPON; Third, if in doubt, shoot first then ask questions afterward. I would sooner accept a few casualties through accidents rather losing the entire base and its personnel through carelessness. Any variation of these rules must come from me personally. Any variation on these rules must come from me personally. Now, men, in conclusion, I would like to say that, in the two years it has been my privilege to be your commanding officer, I have always expected the best from you, and you have never given me anything less than that. Today, the nation is counting on us. We're not going to let them down. Good luck to you all.

poke the sleeping giant and see if he rouses, last time someone did two cities were leveled with the power of a small star and birthed an entire new field of science

just don't get surprised that he starts kicking your shit in, never forget who started hostilities

nuclear blast shadows? What am i looking at user?

We stand ready and united for action. Nazis watch out!

The blast whitewash all the surrounding stone and the man standing there shieled that part of the stone from being insta-sun bleached.

the heat scorched the carbon from the body into the concrete

WHAT IS A GULAG KIDS ?

yes

thx for the info bro's. Fascinating.

you know how you can draw tits on your friends chest with sunblock and he walks around cherry red except for the rack you painted on him earlier? well in this case, the person sitting in that spot when the bomb went off was the sunblock

So ww3 right?

>tfw planning on going to a nerd convention to load up on exclusive merch and sell it at 1000% parkup on ebay for all of the manchild nu-males that will pay that much for marvel bullshit
>it's november 4th
>in austin, tx
wew, hopefully antifa doesnt lynch me

The best I can do is Civil War 2.0.

Play this as you read: youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

>My Dearest Monica,

>Our spirits remain high as we lay siege to Ann Arbor. The Crankies remain held up in their positions but certainly their morale must be low. General Samuel Hyde assures us victory is soon at hand and the men are comforted by his words. I don't know what Providence has in store for me, but I pray to be returned to your loving arms soon for these Crankies have very little in the way of fighting spirit, nor the fortitude to be separated from their iPhones for days for fear of missing a funny cat picture on R*ddit.

>In closing words, Monica, kiss our children for me and remind them I love them and that I am at war for their future. Give Scampers a rub behind his ear. Most of all, my beloved, keep a warm meal ready for me for when I return.

>~Corporal Littleton "Motown" Westinghouse
Killed in the Battle of Ann Arbor January, 14th, 2018

Lucky for me im in so cal...

Whoa whoa...I'd be really fucking careful, if I were you. People are shitted off with your pathetic tantrums. Your ass will get handed to you.
Also, eat shit cunt.

I'm sure he feels very pretty

no one cares, libtards are about as scary as a marshmallow

Me too user. Just putting the finishing touches on my latest .300 memeout sbr for some commie pond scum

youtube.com/watch?v=XEXWfs_Nk_4

>ar 15 under my bed right now
>glock 22 with 22 round magazine in my nightstand
im not scared of any faggot trustfund commies. 99% of the fuckers don't even understand the concept of how a gun operates and these are the same people who claim physical fitness is "ableist"

Nah we aren't gonna come out and fight you. We will watch you get round up by the cops. Have fun with the domestic terrorist charges!

Jim?

This.

They will attempt to shoot from the hip and shoot in the general direction of something because ''Das what is like in movies''. Literally I would be surprised if 10% of them know how to get a sight picture.

Yeah its me whats up

Jim "Toaster"?

Saw a posting from some user with a list of cities. Colorado Springs was one of them. I go to uni downtown. I'll bet anything it won't be more than a bunch of feminists and numales standing around city hall with signs. It will definitely be kek worthy.

Aren't they literally planning to let out a communal ree of despair on that day?

No, already stuffed on nothingburgers. Just sitting back and watching the neogaf and wolfenstein/AC discussion (i.e stuff that actually matters).

i wish a motherfucker would

Hold your breath until the state submits to your demands, fucktard.

Nov 4th can't come fast enough. This is going to be a fun week for the good guys and defenders of America.

Alt righters please stay home, they will be sending out actors as nazis (the losers they hire off craigs list). Doing nothing is better than doing anything. Our cops and national guard will be skull fucking these communist faggots. Get comfy.

Oh god is that what that is? Legitimately thought it had some kind of disfiguring rash

IM NOT CRYING!

The worst part about that image is if it was real half of the west would think it was "badass" or "novel"

That's about the only benefit to living in this shithole nowadays. Also muh weather

It looks like /leftypol/ just opened up the original and used the MS Paint spray can tool on it to make it fake.
That's not the original pic which clearly showed them wearing pink strings.

Nazis BTFO yesterday. Just a taste b4th.

>passed
past

>Colorado Springs
>Not Boulder

How can I live near a libtard breeding zone and not encounter any real libtards? Fuck, the most I've seen here is a couple of people with "I'm with her" bumper stickers (And 1 with a "I brake for prairie dogs" sticker), but not much else.

Springs has multiple military bases and the working class areas are full of trailer dwelling Trump supporters. Why would they try to start this there? If they truly act up there are multiple factions that will put them down hard.

laced underwear?

Surely.

Say when.

>live in the South
Go ahead you limp wristed faggot. Just try it.

I've gone to a couple rallies up there. Your antifa is literally middle schoolers with nothing better to do and a few trannies

How bad is this gonna be? I'm thinking maybe 2 days of some good happenings and comfy streams, then it will blow over and die. Hope no one gets hurt tho.

nov 4th is a saturday
jew sabbath - antifa is off for the day

literally nothing will happen

You know it. Shit storm or no, the government is likely to use this as an excuse to fuck everyone.

>$150 shit shot
>Extended mag on a fucking handgun meme
>Crossbow
>Panther arms shit AR.

May as well just have a hi point

>degenerate carebears
>anti-abortion bear

wtf

what a coincidence that my 7mm Rem Mag AR arrived yesterday..it almost seems like there is going to be something happening that I'm meant to use it for

>authoritarian calling out another authoritarian

Kys kike

It's either going to be a big nothingburger or Bloody Kansas in miniature.

Anti-back alley abortion carebear. Actually pro-abortion carebear.

ayy socal and I don't have a gun
and I don't have money for a gun
guess I'll see you after we're both long dead

>the storm
nigger we are the storm
the stormfront :^)