Why aren't women funny?

Why aren't women funny?

Give me the red pill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8S692f1tnuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because comedy is a branch of the high arts or used to be anyways since its technically a subcategory of theater therefore making it civilized and being civilized doesnt come naturally to women.

Because it was never asked of them from an evolutionary standpoint.

Very few women have learned higher concepts of thinking.

They're too weak, so they must conform and humour at its best has the guts to challenge convention.

3 key reasons

Women struggle to emotionally put themselves into other people shoes to understand other humor.

And most women care a lot about what people think of them. Limiting their humor to nothing offensive or embarrassing.

Finally society as a whole finds crass women unpleasant.

They don't need to be.

Because they won't sleep with faggots like you, but love to fuck progressives and black men.
Eat your heart out, while they have offspring and your line vanishes, pale faggots.

Comedy goes hand in hand with suffering/depression and intelligence.

who's the qt3.14?

To get recognition, a man needs to be funny.

To get recognition, a woman needs to flaunt her body

youtu.be/8S692f1tnuQ

lol but I already have qt gf

My grandma is funny, but in a curmudgeonly old person way and not giving a fuck and talking frankyly

>To get recognition, a man needs to be funny.
L.O.L. not really.

This.

My uncle was the funniest guy I knew and manically depressed. He made me partially piss my pants laughing and then a week later he blew his brains out with a shotgun.

For more examples of this see:
>Chris Farley
>Robin Williams

This is obvious b8, KYS NOW!

First since people are gonna fall for this and reply en masse.

Why do the shills always make it so obvious by posting right after each other? Women aren't funny, get over it cuck.

True.

Because they almost always make their jokes about being a woman;

> being a woman in a mans world
> being a woman dealing with dating issues
> being a woman proud of her period
> SJW bullshit

Just not funny topics.

Or, they pull the shit like Sarah Silverman where they just aren't funny no matter what they're doing.

You can only be funny by confronting things and be at least slightly against the social norm. Women are conformist and have no avenue towards increasing their social standing by doing socially unacceptable things.

> t. rejected by whitey, several times

No sense of humor.

Also, not politics

Pack it up boys

this is exactly why, comedy is a chance for us to strip the guise off of society and laugh at its absurdity. women can't do this because they are only the products of society, not its creators. to strip off the fabrications and trappings of society would be to completely deconstruct a woman. whereas good comedians can do this and put the mask back on at the end.

tl;dr it requires introspection and self-awareness. women lack these qualities.

These. See the Christopher Hitchens video about why women aren't funny that I can't be arsed linking because I'm mobile posting

they never had to be. and when they tried to be, some chad told them were funny to fuck them so their view on humor is badly distorted

No imagination. It all comes to that simple fact. Imagination is needed from variety of things from invention things and to empathy (real one, not instinctive shit), from humor to an art, and women cannot into every single one of these things, and if they try, result is always some rather repulsive thing themed entirely around genitals and copulation.

See

That was a well thought out answer.

GOOD LEAF.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

No incentive to be

there are women with a talent to be funny
they just aren't good stand-ups

See Robin Williams