(((They))) made Mario sell out and turned the biggest icon in gaming history into a cross dressing homosexual

(((They))) made Mario sell out and turned the biggest icon in gaming history into a cross dressing homosexual.

It’s over lads. Gaming is dead and the future belongs to degenerate homosexuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0
youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0#t=5m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait what the fuck, I do not remember this outfit and I have 250 moons. Is it really late in the game?

They did the exact same shit to Link in Triforce-Heroes.

Game was unrealistic anyways, i mean an Italian with brown hair and blue eyes? Italians are basically arab and limited to black hair and black eyes.

its called a Parody

not every guy in womens clothing is a sexual fetishist you dumb cunt

>Mario is a crossdresser now

>Italians are basically Arab

Sicilians or all Italians?

Pic?

What the fuck are these Jews doing to our games?

they did it two decades ago in Final Fantasy VII
it's just a stupid gag, please be less autistic

U R MR GAY

>Murdoch Murdock was right all along

When the magic jumping plumber who fights a giant dinosaur and has a magic hat that allows him to posses things had a dress costume. that's when they went too far.

>the future belongs to degenerate homosexuals
Say that again... very slowly

Stop being such a pussy a get the fuck over it. It's literally just a game, yet here you are trying to pass it off as some sort of a big deal when the only person who cares is you. Grow up and get tf out of pol. Or at least, next time try to make it even a LITTLE bit politics related

Good we need you off the video games anyways.

I was wondering this exact thing. I beat bowser and haven't seen this in any shops, but I didn't look at a shop on the moon I guess.

>tfw your brother is constantly trying to cuck you and a dinosaur is trying to eat your woman
let her save herself. buggs fucking bunny was a crossdressing whore too who cares. who made these memes? you. youre good at finding them. like peterson. a tranny himself. i dont even know these things and people exist half the time. jewess dyke

Well Nintendo is cucked. Good thing I didn't waste my money on the shitty ass switch console.

He's wearing it because it's silly, because men in dresses ARE silly. That's the joke.

>i-i-it’s just a game

This is what the goyim believe

South Italians are sandniggers
North Italians are white

only cucks care about videogames

I have brown hair and light brown eyes dipshit - itsa me! Goa fucka youself

calm down period cindy

Already had princesses dress on in super Mario ORG. Quit cheery picking faggot.

Well maybe we should stop depicting men in women’s clothing to further add to societal decay.

Cross-dressing has been a thing since early human civilization and you're pretty much a closet-fag if you are uncomfortable with it

I need context here... I mean it's not like Nintendo hasn't done some weird shit with their games before.

Tell that to Anita Sarkisian please.

It's called a joke you fucking low IQ niggers.

f r o m_ b r a z I l

this
who actually still wastes their money on these things anyway?

I’m Italian and have brown hair and blue eyes. You fucks are too brainwashed by kikes. Lmao

I think it's Amiibo.

>it happened before, therefore it’s okay

Good goy...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0

5:39 they unironically predicted it

>japanese jews
You didn't really think this through.

Cloud Strife was doing the same shit in '97 and it wasn't an issue. Nintendo doesn't ever get political, I'm sure this is just a silly, harmless gag.

I would happily tell that to Anita Sarcaseasn, but that's besides the point. This is a politics board. If I want to talk about Mario cart wii 9, I will go to /v. Am sick of seeing wolfenstein and other video game threads in this board bc anons are too lazy to switch boards

Men in dresses has been used for comedic effect for a very long time.

>a fat squat Italian plumber dressing in a women's bridal gown
>played for anything more than laughs

you fucking fags are daft

Who controls the financial sector goy?

Cloud Strife was literally a nobody when the game came out. Fuck off.

>he didn't know that Luigi crossdressed as Princess Peach back in M&L Superstar Saga in 2003

>Luigi is as popular as Mario

You need to simmer the fuck down because you sound like an SJW. The crossdressing scene in ffvii is arguably one of the most memorable in the whole ff series. Everything isn't the jews trying to subvert young minds. Some things are just harmless fun. Japs hate the jews anyway.

Not Politics

>cross dressing was the most memorable scene in the first series

Spotted the faggot

i think it's funny

No fucking way this is real...

It’s a joke you fucking dumb nigger

Not everything is Sup Forums memes, Nintendo is still pretty much the only company that’s still-family friendly

Listen faggot you're going into the closet or you're going off the roof.

Oh come on, when the Japs do it you know it's just a gag. Japs have put cross dressers in their media for decades.

You gotta get your head out of your own ideological ass before you turn into a puritan my dude.

Homosexual always make the best art games movies we need them

Every man in a dress is a trap!!!

Mario is about as Japanese as teriyaki bowls.

Was it bad enough the ending was feminazi propaganda...and to the ppl saying it's a joke let's not forget that kids are brainwashed with SJW Sex change propaganda in schools so this is just another tool

Imagine being so much of a manchind that you bitch about the politics of video games. Like it matters.

>Murdoch Murdoch predicted this exactly

Cross-dressing has been a gag for a long time.

>like it matters

It unironically does. When entertainment sources start getting politicized and propaganda'd, it marks the downfall of entertainment as a whole. And mankind cannot operate fully when not content.

This is basic psychology. If you had any sort of proper education, you'd know this.

this is actually shocking seeing as how nintendo does everything in their power to keep mario as milktoast, inoffensive, personality-less and marketable as possible as their mascot.

Gaming has been dead for 20 years, if not longer. It’s ok though, it’s long past time for you to grow up.

Super Mario RPG, for example. (bit of a stretch)

>Mexicans have blue eyes

Nice try Juan. You will always be a mestizo.

This. Once they started adding features like auto-save and lower difficulties, I knew gaming had become a shadow of its former self.

1 skin, in 1 game, for 1 character
>REEEEEE I'M RIGHT WING AND I'M TRIGGGGERED.

WE

I want to say that this surprises me but it doesn't. It's just another drop in the bucket of all the things that kikes have ruined.

This.

seriously this was too spot on
youtube.com/watch?v=CtmGj_bjlK0#t=5m35s

Or, you know, maybe it was done for humor and to be outrageous?

GUYS DID YOU HEAR? BUGS BUNNY DRESSES LIKE A GIRL! FUCKING JEWS AND THEIR DEGENERATE TRANS PUSHING AGENDA.!

Youre all fucking idiots.

It doesn't matter one bit. They're video games, they're the result of a lost culture war. Bitching about them like OP isn't going to do anything, manchild. There are more important things right now than fucking toys.

>guy dresses up like a woman to save the damsel
>games are now over

Uh...

Sup Forums needs to stop fucking raiding Sup Forums. Just got off a ban for exposing the shit mods over there.

>mario is a homosexual for wearing a dress
>mario is a clown for wearing a clown suit
Shut the fuck up, he went through a fuck ton of kingdoms to save his bitch. If anything hes a beta for losing her in the first place.

Seriously retards

read: This is fucking Japan we're dealing with. Crossdressing isn't a political statement over there, it's a goofy thing

Come home white men

Ah ha-ha, here's the problem, too many faggots, you know what they say, all faggots fag fags.

Murdoch Murdoch is ultra BASED.

but I thought Zelda was a girl

>le
fuck off ledditor

>OMG GUYS THEY MADE BUGZ BUNNY INTO A TRANNY!

Stop overreacting to everything you whiny little pussy.

If this isn't the definition of petty shit I don't know what is
If you take this stuff so fucking serious then you should kill yourself

Why play Mario, just play PS1 rpgs or Bloodborne

And y'all niggers almost convinced me that this was going to save gaming. I'm laffing my fat, black, Puerto Rican ass off at your delusions.

>playing video games

you must be 18 or older to post. get ur jailbait ass out of here

oh calm the fuck down

>Fat
>Black
>Puerto Rican
Checks out, just missing the NY Yankees cap.

STUPID SEXY RABBIT

>Italians are basically arab

WATCH IT CHRISSY

Still blind huh..Yeah that is pretty fucked up..bug's is a male in a dress in a cartoon for kids and now today the left tell them that if they feel like they are a girl instead of a boy then it is ok...

imagine actually being upset about this. take a break from the internet bro

Seriously. Mario in a dress is like who fucking cares.

>the future belongs to degenerate homosexuals
Fun fact : homosexuals can't have kids

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl?