TIME TRAVEL

My name is Michael Copeland, and I'm a retired government employee, G8.
My field of study is nuclear physics.
I'm here to share knowledge with you that our government is hiding. Why now?
1) My wife passed away 3 months ago
2) I was diagnosed with cancer last week
3) I have no living children

With nothing to lose, I'll tell you now that time travel is in fact not only possible, but being used by our government, to change events in our timeline.

See pic related.

Time is like a ripple effect, like water, with multiple timelines continuously crashing into each other, but in different frequencies.

CERN has found a way to open a portal at the exact time when to waves crash on top of each other, therefore both points in time are aligned.

At this point, soldiers and scientists cross over, sometimes to 20 years ago, sometimes to 200 years ago, and at times into the future.

The portals are open only for 10-15 minutes, but the persons crossing report being gone for weeks, sometimes months.

These explorers enter and return to report what timeline it is, since the timelines are random, and we can't yet predict the timelines.

A board of military personnel, intelligence staff, and executive administrators decide what changes could benefit us, and a decision is made whether or not to make changes to our timeline.

Most of the missions are to retrieve information, resources, assets, etc.

If you have been feeling that our timeline has shifted several times already in the past year or two, it has, for various reasons, one of which was to prevent a major major major terrorist attack on the U.S. with mass casualties in 5 different states. (cont.)

(cont)
If you remember the moment when Trump with Obama, and came out with a scared face, it was because he was told we just shifted from a devastating disaster, to a new timeline, and the shift saved hundreds of thousands, but also shifted the election to Trump's victory.

So there it is. I am not concerned for my safety. Without my wife, I've been so alone, and frankly I've lost my will to live, but I hope that my sharing this information with you can perhaps change this world somehow.

For better or worse.

looks like boobs
nice lapr
sage

Can we please have Trump as president of the world?

>If you remember the moment when Trump with Obama, and came out with a scared face, it was because he was told we just shifted from a devastating disaster, to a new timeline, and the shift saved hundreds of thousands, but also shifted the election to Trump's victory.
LARP confirmed, king nigger would have never saved anybody if it meant trump would win. obamas a fucking commie. he likes it when people die

cool larp

Sauce?
Polite sage

comfytime

Possible Questions:
1) If the timelines are random, how do we make changes?
Answer: Contact was first made with U.S. Military and Defense, to share information from the future, to prevent future attacks, limited to a small high level officials with highest MI clearance

>nuclear physician

Has the handwriting of a 12 year old

So these powers are being used for good then? Do you know who has the authority to change the timeline?

who killed galois and what was he going to go on to prove??

But doesn't this violate the laws of thermodynamics?

What the hell could be so bad that the higher ups see Trump as their good ending, OP?

Nice larp faggot

Nice larp, id believe you if you said you were a GS 9 or up though instead of some mid level dude.

i am a theoretical physicist and you are a retarded larper
/x/ is that way

>larp thread

>>>r/the_donald

There's no such thing as time travel because humanity never makes it that far, think about it. Prove me wrong.

Too bad you didnt post any proof of your identity, like a drivers lisence or id badge. If you have nothing to lose then you would have. You also forgot that CERN, being in europe, is at least 7 timezones ahead of the US - its unlikely you would be employed there and posting at 6 in the morning on Sup Forums.

Plus the spoopy time traveling skellingtons would simply just travel thru time to eliminate your disclosure, so us reading your post would be impossible.

This technology is used after major catastrophic events with high casualties that might affect or possibly create an economic collapse nationwide.

The 1960 to 1995 contact points are updated whenever a portal is available to get information to these points in U.S. Military history.

For example: if a portal opens to 1889, then a plan is made so a drop point can be safely created with new information to prevent the future catastrophe

In other words, the information is passed on from one generation to the next.

>4) I have no life and need to run my idea for a bad sci-fi time travel novel by some people

>exact time when to waves crash
>when to waves crash
>to waves
>to

Nuclear physicist

>Handwriting?

If this were true how could the travellers come back?
Wouldn't they be stuck in any time that existed before CERN?

No.
Both timelines are already aligned on top of each other, so what we think of as a "portal" in reality is a particle shift in frequency, so the explorers are basically being deconstructed and reconstructed by the physics of each dimension independently of each other.
Think of a bosine frequency shift.

mfw they open a portal to 1963, fake a presidents death so they can bring him back to the future where he can save us again Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0

el psy congroo
t. Hououin Kyouma

Can you tell us who’s mueller gonna indict?

has the government done any research on conciousness and time travel

is this related to the montauk project

is tom delonge a phony or a true partial disclosure

Take it to /x/. I know that I would love to work with such a project, but I can't suspend disbelief well enough to discuss it on Sup Forums. I know the people who use /x/ are completely worthless, but they're the right board, topically. Maybe you can help them be less awful by providing them with some better content.

I explained that the events that were changed to prevent a major catastrophe shifted our timeline like a dominoe effect, the end result being a trump victory

It wasn't decided, it was the outcome of preventing the major terrorist attack on Americans, biggest in history

A G8 is equivalent to a janitor.

How come the IC hasn't come foward to pat themselves on the back for preventing such an attack?

Just shut the fuck up and respond.
Do furry waifus exists in the future?
Are genetic modification a big part of the future society?

Nice larping , god exist , there is no such thing as time travel , everything is set in stone

This is the nicest "fuck off" I have ever seen

Look at OPs pic idiot

GS or 9 are administrative personnel and military officers.
Scientists don't get higher clearance.
Our work is kept anonymous even from each other for national security reasons

Nice try fag. "retired" G8. Lol. My dad is a GS14, and will retire next year. Sage as fuck.

What would the attack been?

>looks like boobs
Friendly reminder to sage. Lots of sliding tonight (wonder why).

That's why I'm here.

Things got kinda fucked up

worst LARPing in years -1/10

Post badge

>niggers still in US
YEAH OK

Why do the time travel agents from the future wear a Roman-styled sash?

My dad is literally an Architect and a GS14. It's a pay scale, not a security clearance. SAGEEEE

So when do the Kaiju show up.

No, they get "sucked" back to our reality, like an auto-correct function, this universe brings them back like a magnet.

Google "the universe has an autocorrect function"

was it the nuke in NY?

This is pol related because president Trump is about to make a change that will affect tomorrow's announcement by Mueller
Archive.

If you don't care what happens to you, can you provide proof that you're not lying? Post driver's license, show that you actually were a government employee, or show us your cancer diagnosis. If you do any of these, or provide proof some other way, I'll believe you.

Clearance is not related to G level. Try larping in a year and learn about this.
Retiring at G8 is fucking retarded.

I want to believe. Can you post part of your ID with timestamp

Time is a flat circle

Hours = past
Minutes = present
Seconds = future
All 3 are happening at the same time and it can be spiraled upwards or downwards

How can they pat themselves in the back for something that never happened now in this timeline?

>yet we can decide to swap the universes on a whim.
imagine that.

So this attack succeeded in the timeline of the people who came here to stop it, right? So why are you being so vague about it? Tell us what the attack was like. Why, for that matter, would the government be so vague about it? Unless revealing what they know would weaken security, in which case aren't you also weakening security?

Why don't you seem to care about preventing your wife's death, your own cancer, or whatever happened to your kids?

DID GERMANY WIN WW2 ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not calling you a Larper, but if you went to /x/ they'd appreciate this more

>Jew York is not nuked in this timeline
We have to go back

CERN isn't US, buckaroo

Yes, major genetic modifications and body enhancements is a big part of our future.

This is correct

We havent learned how to break the rules of time travel yet

What change is that? He's running short on time before tomorrow's announcement, if there's a change to be made.
Playing along for now, but can you prove you are who you say you are? If you really aren't concerned, a little proof would go a long way.

Oh yeah baby, how much time it took? What year is The one to start that era?

Is immortality of some form possible? Mind uploading or whatever, anyway.

If you are going to die of cancer anyways and have nothing to live for why dont you give some proof other than your nice little drawing.

you are a minute away from your thread being put on /x/

sorry for your loss

Someone's been watching Stranger Things 2 and decided to larp. What a moron. Next he'll start spouting out shit about an upside down world. Oh wait. That'd been if Hitlery won.

will chyna be dead in the near future?
they are having quantum computers now

Sounds like the plot of the Zamasu arc

This is pretty much the plot line of the android saga in Dragonball Z. Weak bait.

Quantum Immortality already exists

So did you just finish watching steins;gate?

Multiple large explosions similar to the Timothy McVeigh bombings coordinated across 5 states: DC, New York, Chicago, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Dragonballmind

What is time then snickerdoodle?

8/4/19

Why are people from reddit so easy to bait?

Larp Larp go away, come again another day

retardinlabcoat.jpg

Yeah, but I want to become a degenerate robot little girl that sucks blood and rules over a bunch of niggers in my inner city ghetto rental properties as a tyrant or something. I asked to try to find out if that is possible.

what compels people to LARP? All the (you)s?

Trump time

Does this explain the Berenstain/Berenstein Universes, the Mandela effect, and the fact that Dilemna is now spelled Dilemma?

Life would be so much easier if hrc father used a condom now we have chaos and dead people everywhere.

>Penmanship.

> tfw be actual nuclear physicist
> tfw youve seen me on tv many times
> tfw high as fuck
> tfw enjoying a good read on larping OP

Damn, they might killed the pizzagate perps, this could have been a mistake to prevent this.

>Dilemna
I have that dilemna

whatever happened to Anonymous 5?
I miss him

Shaniqua named her daughter Dilemna.

Your evidence is a little doodle?

Fuck off to /x/

What can you tell us about the history of this? - i.e. How was this discovered?
What does research of this type look like?
How many other nations have access to this?
Have there been any other notable recent timelines changes?
How is this related to the Mandela effect?
Can you give us examples of how potential positive timelines look like?

So many questions (assuming this isn't a LARP, hahahaha)....

>Michael Copeland

You mean Michael Cofield?

ayyy roachie

Fuck