also black light rave bowling
disgusting

Is it a sport?

Normies ruined bowling

baseball is

Is that you, Roman?

no, it’s golf
it literally means Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden

This. Can't even fucking stand it anymore. I used to forget what fucking day it was, and go in for a day of bowling. Then get fucking confused and angry when all the lights would turn off, and nigger music would start playing right when I was in the middle of a game. Turns out it was Friday!

I'm going bowling in a few minutes. I am the whitest person I know. Bowling is the only sport I enjoy that doesn't involve me either shooting or driving something.

Are you an absolute faggot peice of shit who should gas himself?

Yes.

The bar at my alley serves better drinks than you can get uptown. Based owner.

According to Buzzfeed, it's poo punching

Bowling is nerdy as fuck once you figure it out there's no variables other than crowd noise. Now if you want to talk about white quarterbacks and hand-eye coordination, bowling has a spot...think about the best NFL quarterbacks for touchdowns. It's indisputable.

>Can blackies even make a bow, let alone an arrow and use it accurately?

Yes. And I'll tell you why.

Bowling is the only sport (inb4 not a sport) where anybody can participate. It's not limited to the ultra fit or young. Anybody aged 12-70 can participate in a competitive way and men and women compete in the same event. That latter detail is important.

Now when bowling, you have 50+ indiviuals if the competition is strong and usually the spouses will come watch or even participate. Sooner or later somebody is going to being their 1 month old child along. Suddenly every woman in the centre wants to hold that baby (hormones and extincts) and since they are exposed to this "adorable child" every week eventually they are going to want a baby of their own. It's like taking a small child to a petshop every week and acting surprised when they ask for a puppy of their own. This "women getting clucky" has in my experience single handedly produced more white babies than teenage alcoholism. This is to the point my have coined the term "bowling babies" within our league. Worked for me, wife had no interest in kids so I started brining along to watch my league. Not even 2 months later the weekly exposure to small babies ended in "I...I changed my mind, they're so cute..."

>t. 210 average league bowler and definitely not a bowling shill

>Can blackies even make a bow, let alone an arrow and use it accurately?

We wuz archers

Bowling casuals are fucking disgusting

Only if they are bowling for Columbine

>bowling
>roll black ball
>at white pins
>just a take on a game from the 1700's
>black slave head
>rolled at white friends standing in a group
>first to jump out of the way loses

>be that guy
>posts blackies in white clothes as proof

>Bowling is nerdy as fuck once you figure it out there's no variables other than crowd noise
>there's no variables other than crowd noise

Found the casual.

>bowling will save the white race
now i've read it all

You are disgusting

You are disgusting

>Be that guy that posts gay meme in bowling thread
>Be gay

I'm not shitting you mate. Provides an ideal environment for numerous white women to fuss over 3 or so small children for long enough for them to forget about "muh career" and let their biological urges take control.

>kekistani flag

>>>/reddit/

Idk OP, the city I grew up in has the biggest bowling alley north of LA and west of Chicago and it was owned and ran by a black guy

bowling is pretty sweet, not gonna lie. haven't bowled a perfect 300 yet, only 227. Still alright

We taught you white devils the secrets of archery, you took them back to your snow caves in the east and claimed them as your own.

>tfw 299 high game

You're looking for golf. Bowling is nigger golf.

how do you even live with yourself?

Are you forgetting other lighter skinned races that knew archery earlier than blackies? I'm conceding your point about 'whites' here...think better before you get a huge ego.

Bowling is based. Middle Class Working Americans with Traditional Values. Even the niggers I've bowled with are based, against race-mixing, and think rap culture help destroyed the black man's family unit, promoted drug use/violence, putting the entire culture in the position it is now.

All the black men I bowl with work at the plants or construction. They all have families, and they don't let their children date white. They don't discuss politics in public. Integration at it's finest.

starcraft is more of a sport than bawling

>sport shooting
>bowling
>polo
>croquet
>swimming
these are white man's sports
>also

Click on the image link and zoom in faggot. It's not an ant pic

BOWLING
>Rolling a ball

HOCKEY
>Sliding on ice with steel blades strapped to your feet knocking down your opponents, shooting hard ass rubber discs at 60+ miles per hour, and occasionally getting into fights

Take your pick

I didn't sage here; saged another thread

Many blacks are fully baste. Against race mixing, redpilled on the jews, redpilled on the fags and gay marriage, understand the federal government is trying to fuck everyone and can't be trusted.

tennis or golf

>50% hispanic
yeah no

>small brain: ten-pin
>universe brain: candlepin

Bowling is the support of the Midwestern working white man. Basketball is the sport of the black man. Surfing is the sport of the coastal whites. Golf Is the sport of the jew, and the pathetic whites who aspire to be like the jew.

I went bowling for the first time in a year last night. Disco bowling. I had a lot of fun.

This guy gets it. Bowling has always been associated with the working and middle classes.

Expanding on the family angle it is very much a family orientated sport. Right up from normies taking their kids for an afternoon of fun up to league bowlers hoping one day to have 2-4 children of their own some day that they can teach to bowl. Who taught me? My dad. Who taught him? His mum and dad. And I will be teaching my kids. Its fucking magical shit lads.

>no variables
>doesn't know what oil is

I'm not going to say it's physically hard on your body but to say it's easy to throw well consistently, especially on sport patterns, is bullshit.

-someone with several perfect games, none on hard oil

>too dumb to make a quiver

>A FUCKING LEAF

I wasn't gonna bring that up. I know oil brother, but I also think you're being taken for a ride of 'greatness'.

Dogs are a white mans pet

Sounds like I should do some more bowling, I enjoy it. I could stand to do it more often.

i.e. pacification

(i.e. watching the NFL)

bowling isn't suppose to be themed god damnit

lol yeah but we stealin your bitches at the bar while u are stuck in those faggy shoes

Get gud and get into a league of two. It should be easy enough in the states, bowling scene is way bigger over there than it is here

i carried a 180 average on the kids league here for a few years in my early teens.
strange events those tournaments are. .
stranger people

>He's never been to a disco themed football game

>he doesnt watch nigger ball games

>3900x5008
>ant pic

Are you a chinamen? Can't see straight or something?

>the virgin houseshot vs the chad sportpattern

>Be distracted
>Miss a pin
>Discount yourself

True. Smoking bans in places inhabited exclusively by 45 year old smokers is the dumbest shit. My alley still has the ash trays.

>bowling
>nigger golf
>dat filename

Id say 3 gun is the white mans sport