Here we have it-- Proof the JFK assassination was an inside job, covered up

Here we have it-- Proof the JFK assassination was an inside job, covered up.

These three simple paragraphs prove the government knew there were multiple shooters on day one, and they lied about it when it happened, all the way through the 60's 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's until now. And the people now in control of our country and media are the ones that killed JFK, and they did it as part of a successful coup. If they were not the ones who did it, at some point along the way they'd have reported multiple shooters. However, they did not report this because they are communists, and used the exact same lone shooter now dead tactics they have always used, even in Vegas.
With a lone shooter, the story is easy to control. With a lone shooter there is a simple narrative, and nothing to dig into. Lone shooter now dead worked at Sandy Hook, Pulse, San Bernardino, and Vegas. And folks, if it is a lone shooter scenario, with the shooter dead, it is like a signature line that the communist run shadow state did it.

And we know the media is complicit, because if they were not, the bullet hole in the wind shield would have been discussed in the news and on 60 minutes. But they cant have Kennedy shot in the throat with a bullet fired through the windshield because that does not work for the Oswald story, which was invented to keep the narrative under control. Now, thanks to Trump we know, but how much damage did we take as a nation after this successful coup over our government had over 50 years to destroy the nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10534-10001.wav
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking bump for non shill quality thread. Fuck

Ok so they lied. Happens a lot in gov.

All you have here is a reason to be suspicious. Come back when you have more user. Which we already have plenty of.

So if this is in the docs that got released, what's in the docs that Trump withheld?

Trump didn't withhold any docs you out of the loop fool. The CIA pushed backed on Trump releasing everything and wanted to take another 180 days to redact or withhold certain docs... so several hundred docs were withheld FOR 2 DAYS because Trump is the man and was able to get everything out.

All of the docs are released at this current point in time.

I hope you're ashamed for not knowing this considering you have access to the internet and I assume television as well.

This deserves more attention

>but how much damage did we take as a nation after this successful coup over our government had over 50 years to destroy the nation?

Aren't you more excited about how much revenge this entitles you to?

> Romans 12:19

doh

bump

its time to kill the jews in our governments

Uhh, user only a small fraction of the docs have been released, we are still waiting on the redactions of names/addresses of those persons still living, e.g. g.h.w.bush

Bump

So communists killed our Mafioso in Chief...

yep

ask NOT what your country can do for you—time for sleep.

Bump

>how much damage did we take as a nation after this successful coup over our government had over 50 years to destroy the nation?

user, are you sitting down? i have some bad news...

Bumped for discussion

It's a shit hour for OP to start this thread 2bh.

Kek has blessed this thread, boys

Praise Him!

Sad to say but nobody really cares anymore except for old farts that lived through that era.
Kardashians ass and titties are more relevant nowadays.

Omg dude get current. The rest were released on the 28th as user said. Go to trumps twitter or literally anywhere else and you'll find that the rest was indeed released yesterday.

Is this epic meme supposed to represent America as a whole or is it insinuating Americans are all racemixed mongrels

Based gib poster

Died: January 3, 1967, Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
Cause of death: Pulmonary embolism secondary to lung cancer

World War 3 when? Bump

>being this wrong

SAUCE NAO

Where is the link friendo

>uhh

Keep making that sound user it fits your IQ.

Bump

like to .gov website with image?

WOW.

You fucking stupid fucking shills do not stop do you?

You will stop. You will stop and we will physically make you stop if need be. The day of reckoning is soon - matter through the courts or not. Your time will come.

bump

holy shit

I would lick her asshole after a day of swimming.

Mossad are out in full force this evening.

getting warmer

Fucking Bump

(((They))) are literally making slide threads by the dozens right not

They even published audio.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10534-10001.wav

I knew what was up once I found out Jack Ruby's real name is Rubenstein.

Let's get back to the bullet hole in the windshield. With all the thousands of independent documentaries and bullshit I've watched regarding the JFK assassination, has there really never been mention of a hole in the windshield or a second shot?

Furthermore if there was a second shot, where was it from?

Civil rights was a codeword for communism. Civil Rights Act destroyed the free market by giving Democrat voters special rights over dissidents (political correctness and SJW victims). Immigration reform strengthened this consecutively.

IF YOU'RE READING THIS MESSAGE, YOU! ARE! THE! COUNTERREVOLUTION!

Wonder how long it would take for everything to be taken down.

Interesting... To add to the discussion, the original explanation of why the throat wound didn't look like a normal gaping exit wound was because (a) Oswald was using solid metal jacket rounds, not frangible rounds which break apart, and (b) Kennedy's starched collar and tie knot prevented the normal 'blow out' effect of an exiting bullet... Always thought that second part sounded silly.

Agreed - I always knew about the fragment knick in the metal frame around the windshield, but that was in the inside.

Maybe an American would know the answer, but if shooting someone from the front, wouldn't it be terrible shooting through a windshield? Wouldn't the angle create deflection, even a small bit?

What if Trump released them so quickly as a warning to us that something might happen to him?

Rubenstein. Jews did JFK too. Whadiyaknow

Sup Forums is always right, and it hurts

Leaf bump

>Ordered by
1. Ben Gurion (Israeli gov.) → → → #
2. Central Banking Cartel
3. Ngo brothers (Vietnam gov.) → → → # → → → #
>Possible Reasons
1. retaliation for JFK attempting to keep nukes out of Israel's hands → → → # → → → #
2. removal of US from fiat standard ala EO 11110, running against CB control (need source)
3. assassination of Diem → → → # → → → # → → → #
>Bagman
Mossad (need source)
>Mule (money runner / launderer)
Mob, 50% confidence, Israeli connection, → → → #
>Patsy
Oswald, high confidence, CIA/FBI connection, → → → # → → → # → → → # → → → #
>Patsy's Handler
1. George de Mohrenschild, high confidence, CIA/GHWB connection, → → → #
2. unknown Cuban, → → → #
>Stooge / Cleanup
Ruby, high confidence, Israeli connection, → → → # → → → # → → → # → #
>Get-away / Support
Barry Seal & Luis Posada → → → #
>Support / Knowing Accomplices
FBI, 50% confidence, see → → → #
CIA, unknown confidence, CB connection, need source
LBJ, 50% confidence, self-interest, → → → #
GHWB, 50% confidence, CB/CIA connection, → → → # and → → → #
Rockefeller, unknown confidence, CB connection, need source
JFK's wife, unknown confidence, self-interest, need source
possibly others
>Unknowning Accomplices
Unknown
>Bystanders that were aware
USSR, 50% confidence, self-interest, need source
>Primary shooter
unknown, see → → → #
>Secondary shooter (to ensure the job is done)
"Officer Tippet", 50% confidence, → → → # → → → # → #

>Mfw I seen my screeners being used
Remember ladies, ALWAYS include your source in your screen shots. It CAN'T be shilled against

To add to your point, a surgeon at Parkland performed a tracheotomy on JFK.

Watching these faggots try to deflect on "why" JFK was killed and "who" ordered it is hilarious to me.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
(Ctrl+F, type Murder Inc, press enter)

the route was published in both Dallas papers the day before and the morning of. Funny looking at the news reels there is no broken glass on the Lincoln. Potito was disproven and dismissed as a credible witness

Look....a fag flag. Wonder could be behind this.

You guys sleepy? I'm feeling sleepy

I’m really awake now and I was sleepy

I need more info

Someone needs to fucking burn for this

That should be obvious by now. Also the whole Las Vegas debacle is a dry run to test how well media can keep a story under control.
I really think they want to assassinate Trump and they will pin it on some "right winger that felt betrayed by trump not being a total white supremacist" or some shit like that.

Yeah. Thing is it was a lie about the assassination of a president.

I have insomnia your kike tricks don't work here. Fuck off, before I REALLY ruin your night. Im the wrong one.

The problem is there is still a sizeable chunk of people that look to mainstream media as a guide in what to think and feel about everything
So they are waiting for the subverted media to tell them its subverted

Can someone tell me how this confirms it? Who is POTITO? It says "POTITO says the..." Is POTITO credible?

Potito is a code name for an informant.

Aka what???

ALSO KNOWN AS WHO user?!

But they are an unknown informant, right? The first two paragraphs seem to give a bit of credibility to the informant.

Bump, lots of big shit on Sup Forums tonight, ignore bait threads, the lull is over.

big if true

According to the federal documents Oswald [this comment has been redacted]

Idk yet, I've been scouring WL for the real truth, not the partial truth to "swing a narrative" away from the REAL truth. They have pages where they have CODE NAMES and then the real names listed, I missed saving those pages, I'd say look there ;)

It is credible. But "who" ordered the hit? And why? See

That’s what I was thinking. Do you think there’s a way we can prevent this?

Shit was covered up confirmed

OP try to add your source in your screeners. I had this night 1.

Bump of the impossible
A good thread on Sup Forums

Can I be skeletor?

Bump

Unfortunately not. The only real option was trump going full jfk martyr mode, exposing the corruption and calling to arms. It would of been ugly, but ultimately for the better. His refusal to release info about bush and clinton is a pretty damning in asserting he now bows/corroborates with the (((deep state))). And if he's somehow not he's fucked anyway. All the entities and powers-at-be capable of removing him are under (((their))) control, and the public is so brainwashed the backlash from removing that threat internally becomes uncontrollable.

fuck me the CIA is so sloppy

Trump was perfectly within his rights to tell the CIA to fuck off. The fact that he didn't in spite of the full release of these documents being a major selling point of his campaign, says that the CIA has some major dirt on him. Y'all should've felt the Bern. Now we have a CIA puppet in charge of the country, again.

This is disheartening

Sounds like we’re fighting a five mile up hill battle bare foot in the snow.

It was time a long time ago.

bump

It's just about a given if they were tracking oswald beforehand and didn't stop him isn't it?

You know, we don't just fuckin shoot people from the neck recreationally.

Yes it would be an incredibly difficult angle, but it's unlikely that the windshield altered the trajectory in a substantial manner.

hmmmm

Looks like you haven't reviewed ANY projected forecasting for civil war in America. There is not 1 scenerio where the left wins. And in the process the entire IC has to pick a side, and guess what? It isn't our side. And even if it was. They get the rope too. For allowing this. DHS projects 1-2 years in most scenario's. I project between 90 and 180 days. Btw, if that whole gun grab martial law thing was what they were expecting...same deal. They ALL die. There are roughly 100k IC vs the rest of America. Good luck with that.

>too late to explore the new world
>too soon to explore the stars
>just in time to unravel the (((international cabal)))
"never surrender"

HOLY HELL
WE HAVE LIVED TO SEE THIS DAY.

Hail Victory

How is the weather like in Tel Aviv?

Always the fucking commies.

Honestly, can we just excise all of the hard left commies, and allow people to have economic freedom already? Sick of these commies, get rid of them and their proliferating spawn.

And burn their books