FACEBOOK REALLY IS LISTENING TO YOU

My story confirms it:

My brother sometimes has to cut his shit with a knife because it’s so big. He uses plastic knives from fast food places. The other day our mom got home and yelled upstairs “(brothers name) I got your CUTLERY”. Sometime after, I got on Facebook on my phone and I saw an ad for CUTLERY. The app definitely is listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x6bb5S32Hc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user, tell us more about this shit knife situation won't you

If you didn't know this at least 5 years ago, never post here again. Normies fucking leave.

Do fb through a browser's and even then it still tracks a bunch of shit

Yeah messenger has ur phone mic on all the time to hear what brands you like.
I wanna know more about the shit cutting, is it too hard or too big or both?
Does he cut it in the toilet or shit on a cutting board and then cut?

No fucking shit, moron. The Google App does as well. Best thing to do is get off smart phones or get a gimped one like a Blackberry.

hey retard, obviously they can do that and it has been known for ages

>having a Facebook
NORMIES NEED TO LEAVE

good shitpost but not one that deserves a thread. SAGE

crazy story aside (lol), it's true.
Anons should try it sometime.

I heard the easiest way to prove it is to put your phone nest to a radio playing in Spanish. You'll get Spanish-targeted ads after a while.

Tell your retard brother to eat more fiber

youtu.be/x6bb5S32Hc0

A literal shitpost

Well you do know YOU allowed it access when you downloaded the app right? The app won't run until you give it the necessary permissions, we've all agreed to being listened in on.

Comes out like a large egg and can’t go down unless it’s halfed in size.

It's true. You'll get ads for things you never searched for online but talked about near your phone

>still using Facebook

What the fuck is wrong with you? Delete that shit. Unless you're getting laid left and right from it, but there's plenty of other ways to do that shit.

What happened to your brother's sphincter to cause such girthy shits?

>Willingly use an application where people share their most private shit for likes.
>HELP! The app I installed is using my most private shit to show me targeted ads!

i get muslim dating/banking ads when i rant to my wife about the jews.

He needs to eat more fiber. He is pretty much guaranteed to have problems with his guts later in life if he keeps this up, and I don't mean more rock hard shits. I mean cancer and his intestines rupturing. My grandpa died of the latter and he was in incredible agony for like two days straight, even with all the painkillers they put him on, before he passed away. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Does your brother have some kind of mental disorder that limits his diet?

I remember hearing a story of some autistic guy with OCD who refused to eat any kind of food that wasn't yellow and in many countable pieces (like tater tots or rice)

No nothing weird. He has a better diet than I do.

Two days ago, I asked someone next to me if they know how to make a paper airplane....they said they didnt.

I typed into google - How to make a ---- and it populated with paper airplane as the first result.

how does that happen? There are SO many possibilities for an auto populate a search result for "how to make a" and paper airplane comes up for me?

I have NEVER googled that before either. I have all listening on my phone supposedly turned off and dont have alexa or anything like that...

It’s fucking creepy as hell man. I saw the previous thread and wanted to post my bizarre story. It was archived so I made this thread.

what they do is put a mic """feature""" on your phone so when it asks permission, they can say "ohh it's so you can talk to your friends", but really it's listening at all times

my phone has a custom android and it's constantly telling me facebook messenger is using a lot of battery, even though it's the app is (((off)))

>Google does this as well
Then why the fuck do i never get video game ads, or transformer ads, or various politics in my newsfeed.
Seriously, if google does it, they're terrible at it.

marketers are seriously fucking retarded.
they are high on their own bullshit

pics or it didn't happen bruh