So I am now the president of my school's 'Japanese Culture and Anime Club', and I have had a wonderful idea...

So I am now the president of my school's 'Japanese Culture and Anime Club', and I have had a wonderful idea. Along with some reccomendations from my friends IRL, I will ask you guys every week for a reccomendation of an anime, and then every five weeks for a visual novel to read out for the other day. You may have one vote, and the three anime with the highest amounts of votes will be chosen to be voted on by the members of the club. Movie reccomendations are acceptable only around holiday's.
Lastly, of course, make sure your reccomendation would be acceptable in a school setting. Happy voting.

>blogging and rec in the same thread
Two shit threads for the price of one. I'm impressed OP.

Also go fuck yourself.

kill yourself

Anime: Garden the Animation
Visual Novel: Eien to Natta Rusuban

It pains me that Sup Forums will fall for such obvious b8 but not as much as it pains me that you thought this would be funny.

Boku no Pico.

You can check these wonderful dubs.

Rec? Not sure what that is, but I thought it'd be fun to ask Sup Forums.

Fuck off

... This is fucking real.

HOLY SHIT NIGGA
I want an 8

pleas3

Nice actual dub get.

This is the kind of shitpost that gets deleted if you report it.

It took me many attempts but I finally did it, now I can rest easy.

This isn't a shitpost, I'm actually fucking asking.

This is the kind of thread where sage is useful.
It's a shitpost regardless of intent.

>asking for rec
>demanding at that

do yourself and your school a favor and tie your neck to a dumbbell and throw it from at least the second floor.

Die nigger.

Newfag, what is sage?

Just show them the first five minutes of a hentai series before there's actual erotic content so they'll watch it at home with their parents.

KYS

Read the rules.

Check these tho

Not... Really demanding. Fuck. Also what is 'Rec'?

You know that feeling in your leg when no blood goes through it and it feels like there's needles? That's sage.

N I C E

No it feels like static

Dubs and I send OP's school a request to terminate the Japanese Culture and Anime Club for cultural appropriation.

Do it.

OH SHIT

Tell me my school then.

Here ya go.

>VN in English
Fake and gay.
If real: that actually sounds fun, but this is not the place to ask. You should just have everyone look stuff up. I'm sure you could find some lists, but I'd recommend looking on here for seasonal lists rather than going online, because all the answers you get will be recent. Although I use it, I never use Tumblr to talk to people because they're all dumb.

adequate

>inb4 a spoonfeeding faggot actually recs

Why are you concerned with what's appropriate for a school setting? I did this type of shit in college too, and our club was even held in a #safespacedesu. Sure we had to give content warnings, but we literally played pic related and "worse"

Welp, thanks for actually giving me advice.

You're assuming college. OP's faggotry tells me high school

Where's "Lurk for at least 2 years before posting" user when he's needed?

I want some duplicate digits as well.

Fuck off Quint

OP if you give me the school name I'll deliver and I'll even order any type of carryout food for your club the next day they meet.

dubs and you have to

Can I get on the dubs train too?

Well, first of all, I know most of the members wouldn't really be okay with something that isn't school friendly. I really meant nonsexual other than nonviolent because violence and cussing doesn't matter to them, but literally playing Highschool DxD would.

THESE DUBS ARE MAKING ME UNEASY

doing god's work user.

Rollen for another dub-en

The fact you were so close to quads made that gif so much better.

Observe my singles

9 and we all get banned

These dubs will be nice