Why do niggers always act like baboons and want to be successful very quickly without putting any work in?

Why do niggers always act like baboons and want to be successful very quickly without putting any work in?

It's because white Americans are racist

Because they're niggers

They think “git money” is a business model.

You can't prove that! You can't prove anything!!

leave Eazy-E out of this you bitch

guessing someone already answered but its because they are niggers. If they did something different they wouldn't be niggers.

How does a black man in the early '90s get AIDS anyway, when he's:
>not a heroin addict
>not a haemophiliac
>not a Haitian

and practically no other famous """""""""""""""straight"""""""""" black male in the same period got AIDS except Magic "no homo" Johnson?

Niggers are all homos. Shocker.

I didn't know Rider from GTA:SA existed IRL.

Is this technically a threesome?

He fucked a ridiculous amount of hood rat nigresses. In fact he made several songs specifically centered around fucking bitches

Shouldn't really be surprising

Nogs will fuck anything. Fagism runs deep in the Nig Nogs fuck anything nature.

>black person gets large contract from rapping or sports or whatever
>spends it all on gold chains and foreign cars to "flex"
>spends the rest on drugs
>saves or invests none of it
>"whitey be bringin me down"

>white person gets large contract for job
>spends it on a house and a good reliable vehicle
>saves it
>invests it in stocks, land and his kids college funds
>successful

>He fucked a ridiculous amount of hood rat nigresses. In fact he made several songs specifically centered around fucking bitches

Yeah but come on, no other famous black male celebrity in that period gets AIDS apart from one who's actual sexuality has long been in doubt?

I'm a black user speaking from experience. The reason this happens is because blacks have a fucking mob mentality, blacks don't know how to seperate them selves and think for themselves. I'm extremely disappointed with my race, but I am extremley proud of black business men like Michael Jordan, who in fact is profiting of blacks and is bathing in their money that is given to them from the goverment. But he's a race mixing Shill.

>I'm black, fuck black people

might not have been AIDS. he might've just been assassinated, he was fairly influential as a gangsta rapper which was at its height in the 90's. not sure why they'd want to kill him but its a theory those close to him have expressed

Third worlder here. That's the general mentality here as well. That, and bitching about successful people/ countries and blaming them for our failure.

You can make tons of money dealing drugs and doing nothing but having fun, why wouldnt you?

>inb4 degeneracy

Not really much you can do about it now.

Why do you let niggers act like baboons? You are partially to blame

r-selection

sounds fun in theory but in practise you just get hundreds of threats a day from drug addicts who want shit for free.

>niggers spawn on continent
>practically own continent for entirety of human history without white men
>actively drive white men out, let in a few who are OK
>still to this day act like baboons
>white mans fault

yeah, no, fuck you

You're a fucking cuck if you want to toil like a good little slave all your life just to make a meager subsistence.

Teach us, /r9k/.

I mean, they make life harder for anyone who look like them. I am one of those people. Because of niggers my life is much harder. I have nothing in common with them other than race. I just wanna enjoy a fulfilling life and be successful ffs, this is a difficulty level I did not ask for!