The Christian Red Pill - Seven Seals

For any Christian wondering about the tens of thousands of truth warriors battling over the faith from every conceivable angle lately - this is why. Much ancient wisdom has been deciphered from the Bible recently and some folks aren't happy about it.

Some key points:
- Three ages of pre-ordained time have elapsed, and we are now in a shorter window of opportunity at the "end of time."
- Words and names in Scripture have sacred meanings, uniquely deciphered and contextualized by the present paradigm.
- The JQ mystery is resolved, early reasons for and means of it revealed, as well as purpose and end resolution.
- A great many, never-before-answered questions/mysteries of Bible now resolve only as supportive of new revelation.
- Nearly 20 years of consistent progress in the promotion of truth - by music, whistle-blowers, anons and alternative news media - now comprise the Second Advent Body of "salvation."
- Future theology is now subject to Jesus' parable of leaven - consisting only of portions of the three previous breads - OT, gospels and epistles - as determined by the collective of truth promoters already present and also cryptically described by Paul in his address of Rome.

Documentation on this discovery first circulated virally among televangelists, who first accepted it widely but also found themselves in err because of it and soon suppressed it. The music community also circulated it internally and have since authored thousands of songs and videos about their thoughts and hopes for it to be more widely known.

This is the study : cog49.com/ft79.pdf

A brief list of points of interest : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk
youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI
youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw
youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY
youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU
cog49.com/ts/147175022.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=06X5HYynP5E
youtube.com/watch?v=strEND2xQ3c
foxsports.com.au/video/league/rlwc/fijis-stunning-pre-game-hymn!649863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are some of the videos that tell the story since this study first appeared
(out of thousands of songs influenced by it), from the church cucking on the issue
to the prevailing of music with it and even to the present state of mind because of it.

Early political weather (in small spaces): youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk

The celebrity perspective: youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI

A religious view: youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o

An Armegeddon-like take: youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw

Another take on the whole story: youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4

Some disappointment with the church: youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY

Saviors of the World: youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU
time stamp: cog49.com/ts/147175022.txt

Truth warriors?

... also known as messengers, or angels.

Jesus is "in" His people today - those who seek, and those who find.

You didn't think all those years of churches getting
people to "receive Him" did not work, did you?

1: make your information more digestable, I am totaly uninterested in reading a mountain of autism
2: probably don't lead with "music videos are the secret key to the ancient mysteries" It makes you look like an asshole.
3: saged, You can do better, apply yourself

Of course, clouds still obscure that for some,
but surely you can "see" Him there, right?
I've heard a lot of people say they can.

Everybody has different questions, regardless.
That's why the list of interesting points in the study.
Most people can find somewhere to start there.

It could also take a while, due to the rate of sin among average people. As for whether or not I can "see" or "know" if He's within, I can't say for sure out of an avoidance of pride.

Does any of this correlate with the atheists returning to Christianity, or with controversial figures whose rise to fame is the promotion of truth?

You should think more highly of yourself.
If truth sets us free, we should honor those that promote it.
They are bringing us "salvation" from obvious threats.
You do know "salvation" is the meaning of the name, Jesus, right?
So they are working for us all "in His name."

christianity is bullshit

1. I wish it were simpler. But there is much to know.
This is from the narrow path, not the commercial church path. The two split up over a century ago.
The latter followed the PC doctrinal development conducive to running a church business and administration, but it has led to trouble.
The former were lesser-known watchmen, dealing in things most people did not want to know, and it has led to new life for all.

>christian red pill

>7 seals
>doesn't just greentext them in 7 lines
m8

>not even m7

2. You may have misread the reference to music above.
It is not a secret key to ancient mysteries. That is what Moses preserved for our time, as the pdf describes.
That is what the music community has wanted to help make known.

According to the Essenes story of Moses, the seven laws would never be written in the words of man,
and we find that is the case today because of how broad they are - because of how many processes
of change we find work by the same pattern.
I will list some examples, but they are not
exhaustive of the full meaning.

OK, that's a lot of nothing. Get your act together.

t. Christian, just never told about the 7 seals you're allegedly redpilling me on

In living systems, there are seven general phases or points of it.
1) seed
2) fertilization, or acclimatization that starts cell division
3) growth
4) reproduction
5) full stature, maturity
6) old age
7) death, sabbath rest

And what happens when these seals are uncovered?

Most anything we set out to do:
1) there is a plan
2) resources, limitations, controls are involved
3) work commences
4) work is produced, plan refined in real time
5) some assessment of completion is attained
6) there is an effect on the environment
7) the full end, or lifetime of the effect eventually abates.

Much of the last 20 years, for one.

That's not explicative. Why is it important that the seals are uncovered, how do we know for sure, and what happens next?

In other words, why is this important?

We also see we are in the middle of the process, at the point,
time of reproduction, as a civilization,
because the history of
the West is also going through the same life process.

Word salad. That's why you're not a preacher-man, I suppose.

But we are also approaching the point of full maturity,
when we learn how to cope with the forces of nature
behind all of this and to use them to work for us,
rather than being controlled by them unwittingly.
The fourth and fifth phases actually overlap a bit,
and the Bible describes that as the reaper overtaking
the sower, as well as in other ways..

I like how you dropped the whole "God is OOP" nonsense when you were blown out so hard last time by myself and a few other engineers. There is a special place in hell for those who promote lies as the truth.

You might as well be a song from the hippie 70s trying to say that all movement takes place in 7 stages and we're about to enter the age of aquarius.

>we're about to enter the age of aquarius.
Bingo. New age gnostic new world order bullshit.

Quickly my friend. You are exactly who I was looking for. Post more songs! I have noticed something.... happening musically. I need to know everything you can tell me!

Don't forget to worship the sun
youtube.com/watch?v=06X5HYynP5E

Nice song, tho. Used it once as an elementary lesson for the electric bass, since it's so simple but still groovy.

I concur.
You must have left that conversation too early.
We had a good rap.
You must have been the one looking for a program, when
I kept saying programming technique, and explaining that.

>I kept saying programming technique, and explaining that.
Oh please let's talk programming again.

Mate I'm a programmer and I've also done my share of LSD and &c. You're not making any sense at all. I'd probably think about slipping you some old-formulation actifed to make sure you go to sleep.

I know. The music element has been amazing, for a long time.
Different genres and different music centers have come and gone
with it differently for a long time now.

Music has long been used to indoctrinate us and prepare us for """disclosure""" and the coming new world order. Too bad you have all but failed at this point.

Then why have you posted 8 times here already.
You obviously understand this too well.
Otherwise, you would be doing something else right now.

If you know that, than you would also know the entire industry
had a very different tone to it 15 years ago than it does now.
The powers that be worked long and hard to change that.

Why? Very simple. I heard of a music group and bought the CD
youtube.com/watch?v=strEND2xQ3c

>book of the 7 seals
>hmm wutz that?
But apparently you can't explain.

They saw the Bush NWO shit quite well, before most.
That is why they were so outspoken about the Christian direction instead.

I honestly don't know who you are trying to fool at this point.

1/2 the posts in this thread are you

Reading your posts, they sound like a deranged lunatic who belongs in an asylum

Well, they saw what televangelists did with this science.
First they accepted it very widely, although it really rocked them
then they were sort of excited about it, and before long
they started getting nervous as it all started making too
much sense. That is when they started talking themselves out of it.
But the most connected in music saw all of this, and when they
saw them finally sweeping it under the rug, that is when they
really took it up and ran with it..

And this was a long process, it went on for several years.
So then, about two, three years later, which is your typical
album pipeline, some of the best music about it started coming out.

This is how you tell the lord you love him

foxsports.com.au/video/league/rlwc/fijis-stunning-pre-game-hymn!649863

about Elijah?
The name means "man of God."
It represents matured theology, beyond the
"childlike" theology like Paul talks about.
It comes at the end of appointed time.

I have a bunch of questions for the average christian. Feel free to answer or ignore.

I'm familiar with the story and claims of the religion, and would rather you didnt go into detail, I know the story and can read.

Questions:
Are you jewish? So, if you aren't but are christian, do you consider christianity to be a sect of judaism? If you dont, why not? I ask because it includes texts from the jewish cult, and passages strongly indicate it as a religion (in the OT) by jews for jews.

2. Do you know what an 'avatar' or a 'demigod' is? Do you think Dyionysius counted as a demigod?

3. Do you think magic is real? How does it work if you do? Is it like 'make the right chants and gestures to activate a cheat code to the universe'? Is this something that an all powerful creator implemented to the universe?

If you DO think magic is real, what convinced you?

I have many more questions, such as your positions on monarchy, but theres plenty there.
Please don't tell me to search within or ask god, I'm trying to understand you, not god, to a degree.

I've always been Christian, but home-churched.
My dad was in Mensa and followed a select group
of other Bible students from around the country.

As far as Christianity being a sect of Judaism, no.
Christianity started with the Essene, Jesus, who
was of a whole different culture than Jerusalem.
The Judaism we know today, matured in ancient
times in Babylon, where the origins of the Pharisees
came from. They were the ones in power when Christ came.

>Are you jewish?
No. Jesus Christ came and told them to quit it and established a whole new thing. We believe Jesus was literally an incarnation of God who tried his best only to be brutally murdered by people who couldn't accept his better ideas. Like, God actually sent himself down here to die in front of everybody very painfully because they had gone so astray.

>Do you know what an 'avatar' or a 'demigod' is? Do you think Dyionysius counted as a demigod?
Demonic projection

>Do you think magic is real? How does it work if you do? Is it like 'make the right chants and gestures to activate a cheat code to the universe'? Is this something that an all powerful creator implemented to the universe?
I've gone far enough to believe it's real. What's out there I don't know, but I don't think mankind generally is ready for it, and I conservatively side with the bible's advice to steer clear of it.

>If you DO think magic is real, what convinced you?
Personal experience. Same with why it took me 20+ years to decide that I did believe that God was real after all.
I have many more questions, such as your positions on monarchy, but theres plenty there.
Please don't tell me to search within or ask god, I'm trying to understand you, not god, to a degree.

As far as quoting some extra-biblical works in the study,
you may recall Paul told his successor all scripture
was useful for learning from. And despite Judaism having
become what it is now, some of the more ancient men in it
had some interesting thoughts.

>3. Do you think magic is real? How does it work if you do? Is it like 'make the right chants and gestures to activate a cheat code to the universe'? Is this something that an all powerful creator implemented to the universe?
Are you seriously suggesting that wizards of /r9k/ have real magic powers?

Its about that time again

>a religion (in the OT) by jews for jews.
I see this phrase around here a lot. But the reality is Judaism did not exist at all until about the end of the promised land.
Prior to that, the word jew is not even found anywhere in Scripture. There were only hebrews, which just means son of Eber, the father of Abraham, and these have little to no genetic relation to Khazarian Ashkenazis. They only came into the faith around the 8th century.

>Hebrews
I knew you could come around eventually.

Seven seals aside, can you tell us about the tribes of Judah?

I'm not trying to challenge you, but just share what I've studied, part of the claim to legitimacy of the sect is that Jesus is the fulfillment of a prophecy in jewish mythology.
Jesus' story didn't occur in a vacuum, theres preceeding roman, greek, babylonian and indian mysticism all before it, with their own storys, and any depictions of the character of jesus are made with them as available retrospect.
I can accept that you don't see it as derivative of monothesistic judaism however.

Like I said, I know the story, I'm asking about you not what I can read anywhere. Thanks for the honest responses so far.

>I believe magic is real
Thankyou, I was seeking an answer to your position on this. What I'm driving towards is what did it take to convince you that magic is real? Would this convince a reasonable person, or was this more based on instruction?
>personal experience
...well I suppose that answers that, I wouldn't expect you to be compelled by my descriptions of personal experience.

>demonic projection
Why do you think it was demonic projection?
I ask because my position is that Dyionysius is just a story. Its just a myth. It contains fantastical elements appropriate to a heroic story, and the depiction of the character is entirely benevolent;
(Claimed as the 'father' of medicine and wine)
It seems strange that you'd put credit to the depiction of Dyionysius as real, but consider his heroic persona to be some form of demon.

>kings
I asked about monarchy as it seems to be a strong, strong theme in the bible about divine hierarchy, and my logic is that kings are essentially endorsed by the god of the bible.

Well, there are several mentions of a "remnant" of Judah in Scripture, that seems to be treated uniquely, for instance in the assertion they did not go into the captivity, nor return from there to the old city. But the city was under siege, at times, for three years before it was fully taken. So it is reasonable to assume any who could have left there, might well have.
Also worthy of noting, is the letter of James addresses the 12 tribes scattered abroad. This means it was well known at the time that even some of Judah was among the rest, somewhere else.

>I wouldn't expect you to be compelled by my descriptions of personal experience.
Why not? People who have dabbled in "magic" whatever that means report similar experiences. There's more to reality than we experience and think about in daily life, I am convinced of this without a doubt. And in the construction of Christianity, we also believe that humans are not capable of entirely understanding the God's creation, so that fits. But it's really just one fit. I don't know if Christianity is "correct" or just "pretty close."

>Dyionysius
>and the depiction of the character is entirely benevolent
That really gets down to the heart of it. I was raised Catholic post Vatican II, so I never heard anything about going to Hell or Satan or the devil or even Lucifer. These all seem like human imaginations to me, but you can look at the story just as you can look at Greek mythology. What does Dionysis embody? What is the story of Lucifer? They both represent hubris. And why? To topple God. Who does that? Demons? SJWs? Magicians?

The important thing to understand today about even the term, Judah, is that it means "hand of God," or hand with God. And we are supposed to perceive this "spiritually" as a quality or character, aside from anything else. In other words, the more loose definition here is "leadership that works in the intent of God."

Just realizing there are many, many names in the Bible we should be recognizing around us for their meaning, really gives us some different and more valuable understanding, as far as how the ancient texts apply to the present.

This was the word of Isaiah for the Assyrians when they were threatening the promised land.
These would be the ones that would take the people captive, this was where Babylon was.
Notice for two years, they would get what "God" sent them. In other words, when his people strayed from him, they could move in.

Notice in the third year however (as with in the third age, which we are now beyond), the remnant of Judah would arise again. This is the fourth age, we are in now, and Judah is the fourth brother.
This is also something denoted as a sign.

30 And this [shall be] a sign unto thee, Ye shall eat [this] year such as groweth of itself; and the second year that which springeth of the same: and in the third year sow ye, and reap, and plant vineyards, and eat the fruit thereof.

31 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:

32 For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.

This is the origin of a whole different Judah faith/culture, that only begins in our time today.
Basically, this is what the last ten pages of the pdf is about.

Because people are imperfect, prone to failure, false memory, projection and error, even when 100% genuine and sincere.
This is putting aside people who aren't sincere, liars, the insane and the mislead.

In court, eye witness testimony is about the worst kind of evidence available, for personal bias and the above reasons.

I believe you're convinced, but you need to accept that that is an incredibly poor way to cinvince me. In fact, I find it highly unlikely that you could convince me of the existence of magic.
If we were face to face, and magic was successfully performed, that would STILL be a poor reason to conclude magic is real, as it would be only one example.
Without perfect information, we could not rule out illusioncraft, or, if we need extreme examples that don't break what we know to be possible, unknown technology.
I have skill at slight of hand, and can perform 'tricks', which is why I say this.
In truth, we would need many, many reliable reports, with specific details to get to the position that SOMETHING was going on, and until we had evidence to SUPPORT the conclusion we would be VERY unreliable in the position that it was possible.
Don't you agree?
> is the story of Lucifer
that...just seems like you're making things up. I would personally write the story of Dyionysius off as yet another fictional heroic persona who was embellished to deific proportions.
It seems odd that this character that goes around helping and healing people gets described by you as a demon, but real and plausible.
Why would you even BEGIN to believe that Dyionysius existed or could do ANY of the things that he's described as doing?

The character was perhaps based on a genuine hero, perhaps, and given a divine father after the fact in embellishment of the legend, as storys that survive tend to grow with time.

Just look at Kennith Brannigers Hamlet compared to an old stage play of the same.

Your aware that greek mythology predates christian mythology, right?

>Your aware that greek mythology predates christian mythology, right?
Yep. And you still find a lot of the same sort of stories around the world. If some day an dead scroll proved conclusively that Jesus was actually a disciple of Buddha who ripped it off from the Kangz of Egypt, I'd consider that as a possibility.

I think fundamentally we are coming to what you originally posed in terms of being convinced. Whether it's magic or it's God, I can't do that for you. That's between yourself and whatever you open yourself to. I personally believe God is out there and not many people can open up. I also think probably the heart chackras (or as it says in the bible to circumcise the heart) have something to do with it, but what do I know? I'm just some guy, not a scholar or a shaman.

See, here's what I think really. We don't know what the fuck is going on, and we're just really strange accumulations of stardust in a universe beyond our comprehension. Some people think that's an outcome of random numbers and arbitrary chemical reactions. I think there's more to it than that.

But that's the fundamental part of Christianity. I don't know if I really exist and I don't know if you really do. I don't know if I have self-determination. But what if I do? Or what would I rather? Do I even need some concept of God judging me some day to decide how I want to approach life?

Are all of you good being non-white christcucks today?