November 4

*blocks your path*
heh, nothing personnel nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RV_V2C-DAhY
youtube.com/watch?v=krv_QlhS8xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get in the oven!

Just pick up the little hobbit, turn him upside down, and drive his head into the ground and walk away knowing you just helped to MAGA.

Just break some bottles around him. Let him give the pavement AIDs as he tries to run away.

Daryl Dicks-in- Butt

>He spent all his money on a bow and a shitty surplus flak vest
>forgot shoes

I'm guessing he already has at least one felony on his record.

*unblocks path*

I'd smash a glass bottle at his feet

> throws crystal bottle at his feet

cool shooty mctooty man

Daryl Fagxon.

*takes off trilby hat*
*bows*
hello kind sir! don't want to sound agressive but you are blocking my path!
*waits for answer*

U N D E R
A
T
E
D

Vest is workable, equvialant to 3a ballistic protection and accepts Sapi plates for rifle threat. He's wearing the neck protector totally fucktard wrong though.

Stomp toes
Grab two arrows
Insert arrows into his eyeholes
Hydrate
Next

Forgot arrows, as well.

I wouldn't be deterred by some mongrel.

I doubt he has plates in that vest, he wasn't smart enough to wear shoes. Those arrows don't look too great either, I bet they're field points at most.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE

Sperglord, here. I looked into it, and as far as I can tell he's carrying some iteration of the Mathews Genesis, which are by definition youth bows. That thing's max draw is in the 20lbs range, putting it well below the Bear Tamerlane II I learned to shoot on when I was 13.

Katniss Everdouce is massive fag and can't archery for shit.

They are field points, on wooden shafts. A decent bow would splinter them before they moved three feet. Fortunately, that's note a real bow. Unfortunately, that's not a real bow.

He is absolutely going to die in a combat situation.

>Just break some bottles around him.

Nice, the Gruber method.

"Schieß dem Fenster!"

*grabs Nickel Bag Darrell by his fucked up Interceptor neck piece and strangles him*

Shhhhh. No more memes, Darrell. Sleep....

>That thing's max draw is in the 20lbs range
Why even have a compound bow so weak?

Sage and ignore all slide threads
Do not respond

I hope you realize that November 4th is the same day the Defense Department and the Ham Radio people are going to have a drill involving a simulated coronal mass ejection event, with power blackouts as part of the drill.

Have fun with the domestic terrorist charges, did you think this would be a free ride forever?

This guy gets it

I found his video he made
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RV_V2C-DAhY
Sup Forums is Mayuri so that's cool

>clicks R stick
>knife kill
niceee

tier post

What an utter faggot.

What movie character is he imitating?

How many Nazis does he expect to kill with his bow while a hail of .223 cracks over his head?

Seriously what an idiot.

>Smashes toes.
Nothing personal idiot.

I have been waiting to post this.

That has to be some sort of LARP costume. You don't fire wooden arrows out of a compound bow...nor feathers...

looks like an old bear model (or chink ripoff) not mathew genesis, but looking at the idiot i doubt he could pull back more the 45lb, betting he picked it up at a second hand store so he could role play some sort of spastic twink link

>stay at home
>get comfy
>watch streams of antifa destroying their own city
>gun next to me just in case

This faggot has watched one too many episodes of the walking dead.

>Braps your path
What do you do?

again?
:/

Don’t bring arrows to a gun fight, kid
Powpowpowpow

Anal Rape for the purpose of Procreation

Why?

Really frodo, why??? Why a crossbow? Is this 1492? Get a gun faggot.

Then I rape

A fucking bow ??? Commies die a bunch of sis boys and wanna be men girls aint gonna do shit

Your move honey

That is priddy funny

Shoot it

mufugga thinks hes daryl dixon or some shit
fuckin retard. put on some shoes or ill stop your toes cunt

1 post by this ID.

>Also when mommy dresses you badly for pretend war day. Get some shoes faggot.

Are they Indians or Mexicans?

He's as tiny as Daryl Dixon. Even Rick is only 5'9 key.

First casualty in the civil war?

youtube.com/watch?v=krv_QlhS8xQ

your true colors are exposed antifa

So, a bunch of people on my moms side are literally state and national champion archers and bow hunters. I've never been into it much myself but I have fiddled with them a few times with my gramps and...... good lord. so first of all the way he is holding that is just.... retarded. The only possible reason I can think of for him to hold it like that Would be if he was literally to stupid to hold it by the handle string facing downward. For the gun people here, this would be like...Holding a rifle straight up by the barrel in one hand with the other on the trigger. Second, the bow itself is just plain bad. it looks like he searched amazon and picked up the most baddass looking one. most bows are fucking huge that one is like something you would give to a ten year old. third the arrows. first he has fucking three of them. what the hell is he expecting to do? and second he is using some shitass wooden ones that 100% just came with the bow. arrows today are metal.
in conclusion. I would be more worried if he was aiming at the person ten feet to my left with a rock, than I am this faggot with his garbo bow.

Oh yeah, and bows take a FUCKTONNE of core strength to use.I will put 100$ down on the table right fucking now that stringbean here can't even fully pull the string on that shitty childs toy.

Yes