I genuinely respected Americans before arriving on Sup Forums

I genuinely respected Americans before arriving on Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ILukDBvhSI
youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody needs your respect waffle nigger

Who are you again?

You live in belgium?

Fuck off. You're a fucking kike.

No one's ever respected Belgium. Ever.

don't let the door hit you when you leave

You don't need to respect this country when the sane portion of its own citizenry don't respect it.
Just keep fighting the good fight. Nobody can save you but yourself.

Hitler respected "Burgundy" because of the heroism of one man.

I thought it was a joke they could be so dumb. oh well.

/thread

Blow it our your ass

hello litteral non country

Burgundy is France m80

Your most significant achievement is being used as a battle ground so other countries didn't ruin their own cities.

t.

Are you serious? Your crime rate is enough to remind everyone you deserve ZERO respect. Maybe before trashing us, you should focus on your own backyard

Wallonie, actually. Read "The Campaign in Russia" by Degrelle.

The only thing I know about your country is you make waffles

I though it was spanish m8

Good thing you didn't get that get with such shitty bait.

Stay mad literal who

anyone else getting an invisible flag on OP? His country of origin doesn’t seem to exist for some reason.

Those people who posted must be all be fat because there are fat people in America. That makes me fat too. No wonder you don't respect America, all you've been talking to are a bunch of fatties.

That must've been before the election

Belgium lol

I’m far from fat nigger

It's an artificial country with French-oriented Walloons in the south and Germanic Flemish in the north. Created by Britain to serve as a continental beachhead for its balance-of-power kikery during the 19th century, the country exists today to serve as the home of globalist institutions. Nonetheless, it was the home of one of the outstanding fascist organization of the 20th century in the Rexist movement, and as such is the home of thousands of admirable men of great moral character to whom due respect should be given.

I'm sorry, buddy. Sometimes you are left with no choice but to become the monster that they made you.

Ahh, I get it now.

Burgundy is also a wine region in France... I was there last spring...Different context, my bad.

These are probably the loudest-mouthed ones plus a few vpns
People is people

You should realize that most americans here now are edgy 15 year olds from reddit.
Dont take them seriously.

>the 'country' of Belgium

Jean-Claude outed (((them))) on TV before. Belgium is fine by me.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ILukDBvhSI

I respected Europeans more as well. I get along much better with normal Europeans I meet than the autists on 4chin.

t. american proxy

Stay behind a memeflag bitch

pedo OP detected
we're coming after you sicko

>I used to respect Americans
Not with that image

Nice flag
Kinda blows your cover

I can name literally only one famous Belgian and he’s a fictional character in Agatha Christie novels

I respected most countries more, before Sup Forums I didnt know that most of Western Europe had no freedom of speech and strict censorship of everything for words to weapons

I'm guessing this is your real flag.

Whatever makes you feel better about the fact that even online you're a scared little pussy

>I though all Americans were faggoty liberal cucks until I came to this website and saw a portion of them who didn't buy into the kike bullshit
>Now I'm sad T_T

Reminder that documents seem to indicate that Hitler didn't die in Berlin and that there were in fact 2 shooters in the JFK assassination. As if we didn't already know...

best post

Germany's shortcut into France.

King Albert was really damn respectable.

b-but, you're my dad country!
if belgium, my bloodline, my ancestral home, denies me...then I'm just an american.

don't make me do that pls

I genuinely dont care

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

I cry every time i watch that movie...