I haven't gone on a date in a year

i haven't gone on a date in a year.

>start work at new health clinic
>arab+euro mix girl works with me, is 10 years younger (19yo), tall, thin, large gluteals, dirty blonde, positive, happy and bubbly personality
>our first shift together
>we discuss food and she mentions her favorite restaurant
>ask her jokingly if she wants to go eat dinner there with me
>sureeee! :)))

i've become a lot more interested in le politics in the past year. i'm afraid that during dinner i'm going to start throwing out statistics about the "refugees" coming to europe or racial differences in DOJ crime stats, as that's what I've been reading about a ton...how do i do this normal conversation thing again guise?

>10 years younger (19yo)
That is disgusting dude. Take your age in half then add 7. That is the minimum you should be dating women.

ask her specifics about herself. i.e family, where she's from, what she wants to do, dreams/aspirations, is she a terrorist? you know the important questions

You're not a white nationalist if you date mix raced girls.

>inb4 muh stealing their women
That doesn't change anything.

Shut fag. No one asked you.

Nothing wrong with that.

>start work at new health clinic
>start work
>Work

Don't shit where you eat.

Low T detected.

Talk about her. And then listen

sage

kill yourself

Don't fuck the girls at work.

Just ask women questions about themselves.
They're all self centered idiots that can't stop talking about how great they are.

>is she a terrorist?
Don't play coy. Just ask straight which terrorist organization she supports.

Fuck off nigger. If he doesn't pound her out, another asshole will.

OP, go for it. Best fucking I did was when I was 30 and a 19 year old coworker decided she needed to bounce on my dick a few times. She was the hottest girl I've ever fucked, and it was 100% worth it.

First date in a year?

Why? Are you gay?

Kill yourself cuck or wyman. My first requirement for marriage is for the girl to be at least 10 years younger than me.

>1 post by this ID
You better not shitting with us OP! You better fuck this mix girl and cum insider her hard and never let go. Listen to most of the people here.

positive, happy and bubbly personality
becuase shes 10 years younger than you, retard

You haven’t gone on a date for that long dude your a fucking loser . Serious low t

I've had a few normal conversations in my time. You don't need stats to justify it, but do drop hints regarding your in-group preference and your contempt for migrants. This way you establish yourself as a dominant male by not conforming to social norms, and she will pursue you in order to ease her feelings of inferiority as a mixed-race person. The more liberal the woman, the greater her attraction for conservative men will be.

This a roastie over 25 trying to shame you into dating other over 25 used up roasties like her. Don't listen to her. Slam that 19 year old pussy OP.

>>arab+euro mix
Miscegenation is degeneracy. Also her father will kill you.

>Take your age in half then add 7
that's only up until you're 21 years old
after that it's all fair game as long as she's 18+

I'd imagine she looks white if she's an Arab+Euro mix.

>in le politics
stopped reading there

back to >>>/reddit/ newcancer
and lurk befor posting next time

>29/2+7

seconded. been there done that, seriously.....dont do it. go to dinner so youre not an asshole. even pay for it. then just be her friend. DO NOT PUT YOUR DICK IN HER. it wont end in your favor.