Russian interference in the 2016 election was just you autists right? Or is there actual evidence of Russia doing it

Russian interference in the 2016 election was just you autists right? Or is there actual evidence of Russia doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/883339840217128960?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can literally find interference in any country's election by any other country if you want to find it.
This is about Jews not liking election 2016 and their age old animus against MUH RUSSIA

The "Russians" that the MSM have been lamenting about for the past year are almost entirely Sup Forums shitposters.

It's us.
But they'll try and make a big deal out of it anyway.

What do you mean by interference? There's plenty of evidence Russians made fake social media accounts to push their agenda. The problem is, they probably weren't on some KGB payroll, more likely just bored Russians trolling Americans.

>not posting feet
only ugly people with ugly feet wear socks, being cold is an excuse for having ugly feet.

The Russians Do what the Russians Do...
You end up here, not knowing who is jewing who anymore...

Totally Disinfo'd
Absolutely Subverted

>foreigners aren't allowed to "interfere" with other country's elections

Impossible to stop unless you want to go full-North Korea on the internet and ban all foreign IPs from all American websites.

Also, racist. If mexican citizens are allowed to vote, why can't russian citizens post political stuff on facebook? Double standard much?

I also realized this half a year ago lol.

Pretty much and anyone that remotely posted about podesta emails.
To the media there was no real public interest and it must have been paid russians.

if by (((russians))) you mean (((facebook))) then yes

Even if it was KGB it doesn't matter. We live in the age of the internet. Every human being on this planet can and will influence elections that aren't their own. Simply liking on Facebook does stuff.

The left is still too dense to understand the concept of silent majority and that they very much created it.

Remember the time Podesta admitted the emails were his? Tweeted about how Russians "stole my emails". The guy really does facilitate "playing dominoes on pasta or pizza".

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/883339840217128960?lang=en

Clintons hired some Russians to make a fake Dossier on Trump, for one thing.

i colluded

What 'fake news' influenced American voters whatsoever?
Didn't you already know who you were voting for by the first debate?

Lol, it's been an awesome year.

It was mostly us and some other image board websites and R*ddit, though the Russian government actually did hire paid shills to help push things along. You don't have to believe this but I've spoken to several of them privately. The reason why they did it was because Clinton is an evil bitch that wanted to start war with them and starve them out economically. Russia didn't hack anything or go on "disinfo" campaigns, they literally just hired a bunch of Russian NEETs that speak decent English to spread around news about all of the terrible things that Hillary Clinton actually did. Russia did this in their own interests, but those interests also align with those of the American people which is why I have no problem with it.

And yes, the claims of them interfering with the election are true but they did it in a legal and morally just way. They worked to educate the American public on a corrupt candidate. Russia did nothing wrong.

Sorry bro, here ya go

>Sup Forums shitposters that the MSM have been lamenting about for the past year are almost entirely Russians.

ftfy

wtf dood why are aussies such horrendous faggots

>WHanon is jfk as avatar
> Trump releases jfk files
What does it mean?

Unironically this.

It was me.