"CNN IS FAKE NEWS"

>"CNN IS FAKE NEWS"
>CNN is the first one to break the news on the incoming indictments

This is one time you Trumpfags better hope its fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLMVhSha6_0
justice.gov/pardon/frequently-asked-questions-concerning-executive-clemency#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it shows collusion between CNN and the "Independent" prosecutor. maybe don't toot that horn so loudly. someone might hear.

it was leaked to them, it's not like someone actually did some journalism

Can’t wait to hear rationalizations from r/ptg why trumps guys are getting put in jail but Trump still hasn’t gone after Hillary.

Yes. collusion with CNN. Same thing as colluding with a foreign government to perform illegal acts for money payments.

Hahah, nothing is going to happen. Mueller was probably just making sure his ship didn't have any leaks for the Podesta/Ramen hair lady indictments.

>trumpfags unironically think that his campaign officials getting indicted is 4D chess to lock up hillary

Just the same as colluding with the democratic party during the debates hmmmm?

people are guessing at this point nothing has been comfirmed. I don't know about you but I'm tired of this bullshit collusion. if they haven't found anything in a year they aren't going to find anything. There is worse stuff to come out of the white house in the past 16 years and those people got out with no charges. The games rigged

>trumps guys are getting put in jail
If that's the case then why do the talking heads on the mass media outlets -- who know who's being indicted but can't say anything yet -- all look like both their parents just got raped to death by a gang of niggers?

No one knows anything tard. Its "sealed indictments".

Man Trump fags are retarded.

Funny how CNN, WashPost, and NYtimes always have the first leaks and (2)scoops that are anti Trump and they were all caught working with the DNC in WikiLeaks...

>A sealed indictment an indictment that is sealed so that it stays non-public until it is unsealed. This can be done for a number of reasons. It may be unsealed, for example, once the named person is arrested.

>The following is an example of a federal rule dealing with sealed indictments:

>The magistrate judge to whom an indictment is returned may direct that the indictment be kept secret until the defendant is in custody or has been released pending trial. The clerk must then seal the indictment, and no person may disclose the indictment’s existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough!

Not as retarded as the people who seem to think you can indict a sitting president.

I didn’t think you lefties used the word fag, guess that makes you a bigot.

They had to break it first, to make sure they can say they were first to break, when they get BS called on them for flipping at all. They have to flip because if the ship goes down hard and fast, there will be no plausible deniability for them. They need to make that fast.

The greatest moment in all of this is her reptilian tongue slip under this stressful time in the following video at exactly 18 seconds in.
Bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLMVhSha6_0

>everyone who doesn’t worship in the trumpfag 4D chess personality cult is a leftie

No one thinks the president is being indicted tomorrow faggot.

However, his actions can be put out in the public view in the charges against other and he can be listed an co-conspirator who is not under indictment.

This then leads to the congress, depending on how serious the crimes are, to make a decision on possible impeachment and then criminal charges can follow. This is not likely in the current climate.

But if Trump JR and Jared taste a jail, we may get our first presidential suicide.State prosecutors are getting in on the action supposedly, which make it outside the scope of a presidential pardon.

Its all so fun and delicious. MFW Trump blows his brains out in oval office.

Please come back when nothing happens. You won't, because you are a coward. And a faggot.

And neither can I

>BREAK the news

suck my dick faggot.

You guys always use the same images, why is that? Tell your bosses that saving an image is free. Maybe you'll get a 5 dollar gift card.

>State prosecutors are getting in on the action supposedly, which make it outside the scope of a presidential pardon.
Um, no that's not how that works. He could still pardon whoever it is even if there end up being state charges filed.

Hey man don't talk about Clinton like that.

>Tomorrow can't come fast enough!
I am 30 minutes into 10-30-2017, and can say that there is nothing happening today yet.

>suck my dick
>faggot.
>.

I know, the Clinton's - particularly Chelsea - won't have a chance to flee the country.

What's with the state prosecutor larp? He's bringing in prosecutors who happen to be state ones, but they don't have the jurisdiction to file state charges UNLESS they hand off to the local DA. Literally an indictment by a FEDERAL judge means that's a federal case. Jesus people are retarded.

And actually if they did file state charges that does prevent the president from pardons
But they aren't because if it's Manafort, thats RICO and that's pretty much always a federal case.

Still within the scope of a presidential pardon.

>mfw it's Podesta that gets indicted

Nope
justice.gov/pardon/frequently-asked-questions-concerning-executive-clemency#0

>"Does the President have authority to grant clemency for a state conviction?

No. The President’s clemency power is conferred by Article II, Section 2, Clause 1 of the Constitution of the United States, which provides: “The President . . . shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.” Thus, the President’s authority to grant clemency is limited to federal offenses and offenses prosecuted by the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia in the name of the United States in the D.C. Superior Court."
I don't even know why I'm arguing this because its a federal case and he can if he chooses to.

Muellers all smiles. They know who it is as well. Thats a massive kick in the teeth. Cant wait for tomorrow

This. In order for CNN to get stuff cool lke this it has to literally fall directly into their laps.

Jesus Christ trump voters are stupid. Sealed indictments you fucking idiot

itt: everything but the crime is actually the real crime

>Watch CNN.
>The host tells exactly what fucking happened.
>Panel is a buncha women.
Do you think this happened even though we have definitive proof?
>NAH I DONT THINK SO AND DIS BE JUST ANUTHA RUSSIAN COLLUSION!

Want better, more current shenanigans? Check out their arguments on if Empty Barrel is racists.
>Of course its racist and your racist if you say its not racist.
meanwhile, white guy chosen to refute it tries to explain, and 4 black people interrupt him to scream racism before cutting to commercial.

yeah like illegally selling uranium samples to Russia is return for huge donations to your sketchy foundation

>Thinking that they got the information from a source that doesn't know who is indicted.
>Not actually reading the article.
Thank god Aussie (((Intellectuals))) can correct the record.

Don't forget to sage.

exactly
CNN isnt even descent enough to be fake news
its just a fucking midnight rodeo
niggers and vagina niggers and homoniggers all yelling raysis

This is the problem with cable news. News networks just read off what actual journalists report, and then follow it with horseshit, opinionated commentary and wonder why people don't trust them.