What's the point of watching anime if it isn't slice of life?

What's the point of watching anime if it isn't slice of life?

There is none.

have taste in something more than boring shit like your pic

Cute girls

Suffering.

What if you run out of Slice of life shows?

My soul feeds on despair and suffering

whats the point of watching just slice of life

Can you still say you watched an anime if you don't remember any of it?

Does watching anime have to have a point beyond the appreciation and enjoyment of watching anime?

but one can argue that life is suffering therefore suffering is truly a slice of life and those so called "slice of life" shows are more fantasy than slice of life.

Perhaps there's a correlation with 'not typing like a retard.'

Can you still say you watch anime if you don't rewatch god tier series every once in a while?

Gore

/thread

What taste?
SOL is greatest.

did she die

Did you just fucking assume their gender?

She'll be ok. She just needed to to walk it off

What's the point of your life?

What's the point of watching slice of life if it isn't a slice of life about street racers?

To free my soul from slavery to the demiurge

Cockfee

SoL is life portrayed as most lives are lived. It's a genre usefully focused on the small ambitions, and the drama arising therefrom, which make up the mainstays of existence for the majority of us. Such things as the achievement of our own aspirations which are modeled on those of the people, institutions and enterprises we love, trust, admire, and whose respect we seek therefore to gain through emulation.

The acquisition of this respect which hopefully will come of making the grade in the modest ways most of us aspire to, will guide us to our greatest success and happiness.

SoL, therefore, as a realistic depiction of life, insists on delving into the small-scale disappointments, thwarted desires and misguided initiatives we litter along our mortal path, as it seeks to show us how such might lead, if we can only learn from our mistakes, to the steady acquisition of balance and consistency.

More than any grandiosely apocalyptic plot, self-importantly holding fourth on the fantasized gradations of purely imaginary super powers, SoL accepts that the gist of the matter of power is approachable directly in everyday scenarios of life as it's actually lived. That it is of course right in this explains its enduring attraction as a genre.

STOP

More like, what's the point of watching anything but Gochiusa?

What's Asuka doing there?

SoL is ok, but I can't really picture watching nothing but SoL. Reading YKK then Dorohedoro is superior to reading YKK then another SoL. I like variety.

I want to cum inside Chino.

>not watching deep psychological anime for mature people

mfw I dont watch anime in a few days so I get really fucking moody.

is this just me or has anime completely taken over your emotion center for anyone else?

Variety?

I can only watch one episode per day.

Yes. You are supposed to like the show enough to buy associated merchandise with it.

I require anime to experience social interaction and human feelings.
>mfw
>surprise boxes
>no proper spelling
Cancer.

fantasy fulfillment

You mean only anime can cause emotions? Yep, that's me. Completely indifferent during all day, until I press "play" inside of my anime folder.

What's the point of Slice of Life if you don't suffer from autism?

I'm actually watching gochiusa right now.

My fellow brother.

I'd like some more kafuu chino.

My wife Chino is so cute.

What's the point of watching moeshit with no conflict or story?

I don't know.

Books are far better if you want plot but nothing can beat anime or manga for CGDCT.

Sauce please

Then I'm glad. That looked like it hurt a lot and would be very painful.

webm title

Literally nothing? No. If you have even the vaguest recollection of its story though, then it's fine.