Daily reminder, if you like shonen anime...

Daily reminder, if you like shonen anime, then you have the mental age of a 12 year old and should immediately cease to use this site.

Triggered? Then rewatch the show you supposedly like, and reevaluate it from an adult perspective.

I rewatched Dragon Ball Z with a large group of friends and we still liked it. All episodes from Dragon Ball up to Goku beating Freiza. Have you seen the abridged?

>i only watch muh MATURE chinese cartoons for MATURE peopl like me
Sure thing bud.

Sorry, I didn't watch Dragonball as a kid, so I won't be misguided by false nostalgia.

I understand the appeal of moeshit. But shonen is just pure autism. You'd have to be very stupid or deluded by nostalgia to enjoy it.

The second season of Noragami is alright, Mob 100 isn't bad either.

>only man-children watch shounen
>REAL men watch preteen girls do nothing
or
>any anime beyond 12 episodes is unintelligent
>anime that have stories are trying too hard
Pick one OP. I do agree that shonen anime is trash, but that's why I read manga. Faggot.

But naruto was decent up until pain arc.
Even the first episode, if a bit childish, is good. The others are shit though.

i didn't watch dragon ball as a kid either. I decided to read it because I appreciate the impact it has on modern manga. And I enjoyed it. While a lot of parts were sort of iffy, it has the same kind of appeal as JoJo's. Yeah, the story can be pretty stupid at times, but it sure is fun to watch. Zooping around and shooting laser beams and stuff.

Isn't anime just cartoons though? Aren't those for children? Why are you here, user?

>Not liking Fma
>Not knowing how to have fun
>Trying so hard to act mature
you have the mind of a 12 year old yourself desu

No not all cartoons are for children

>Kuroshitsuji
>Hataraku
>Noragami

These aren't half bad, though.

What if I told you Yu-Gi-Oh! is not just one of my favorite manga, not just one of my favorite comics, not just one of my favorite books, but one of the biggest artistic contributions in my life?
You know, besides calling me a blogfag.

>with a large group of friends
>Have you seen the abridged?
Jesus Christ, when will cancerous DBfags fuck off already?

Thank you for this high quality thread

Thanks for the Laugh user

>Thanks for the Laugh user
>Laugh
I see you Capitalising words mid sentence!

Agree completely.
Shounentards are cancer of anime.

Ok

Adult people only watch chinese cartoons to jack off to little girls doing nothing

I like Shonen manga still. Shonen anime is pretty over the top and gay though.

at least its not moeshit

Daily reminder, if you chuckle at fart jokes, then you have the mental age of a 12 year old and should immediately cease to use this site.

What about shit jokes?

these shounen anime are making it impossible to take anime seriously, we need more shows of infantile girls doing fucking nothing for 12 episodes to show everyone how mature we are.

I think any bodily functions fall into this category.

Things that are written for children aren't "bad" when watched by adults. Adults can enjoy a good story written for children too.

Do you realize how many adults enjoyed the Harry Potter books?

Nothing wrong with watch what you want, faggot. What's wrong is shoving your opinions down someone's asshole.

Found the 12 years old

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 is seinen.

Do you agree with this?

>FMA
>Green
>FMA:B
>Yellow

>One Piece anime, Ao no Exorcist and Noragami
>Yellow
>Soul Eater
>Red

I like the adventure aspect of Shonen anime, I've only watched like sub 20 episodes of One Piece but I can see how it would appeal to people.

I only recently finished Yu Yu Hakusho and, outside of the rushed final arc and that demon ancestor bullshit, it was pretty good. Even more recently I finally finished Ashita no Joe, which was a 10/10. Maybe you should try some good shonen, OP.

Yes they are

Soul Eater is fucking garbage dude