what was the meaning of this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6j5HJ-Cok
youtube.com/watch?v=dY6n8tIbqlY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donalsonville,_Georgia#The_Alday_Murders
articles.latimes.com/1985-12-09/local/me-15328_1_capital-punishment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what was the meaning of this movie?
>don't you feel sorry for niggers having to put up with racist ass white people?!

Nazi moms love to fuck Jews.

>Black people arent bad, dont be a bad whitey
>oops, they fucked yer butt, they kinda bad, but its your fault
>jk your brother is fuckin dead
Confusing message to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6j5HJ-Cok

That whites can rise above but nuggets can’t, so what’s the point?

niggers never fucking learn a thing
when white people get to think they're great after all (because they met 2 good black person, and figured out that 2 white person he used to like, are more or less frauds)... Then they just fucking kill his brother, for the crime of 'standing up against bullies to protect another kid'.

we need to be violent and get swatizka tattoos in order to learn about love and race.

can't learn just by watching it

Hate breeds violence and violence begets violence. Also, that violence is usually misguided and innocents pay the price (the little brother). At the end of the movie the little brother dies, you think his friends are gonna leave it like that? Nope, another black kid has to die and the cycle of hate and revenge continues. It's a damn good message I think.

Jewish director wanted to paint a picture that white nationalists are all evil Aryan Brotherhood types that buttrape their own members, and that whites who point-out nigger crime rates or Jewish subversion are just "deluded" and need to be taught lessons by a wise old nigger janitor.

More kike propaganda. In the end, the blacks kill his little brother so he was fairly right all along.
They used sound arguments on the neo nazi side, that way whenever someone hears those in irl they immediately associate it with a skinhead and dismiss it.
Not to mention him getting rammed by a bunch of nogs, that kind of explains itself.

Hate breeds hate.

Also shave head and lift weights.

the movie makes such strong points that (while they're just logic) are nowadays considered racist thinking, that it's hard to think this wasn't intended this way. Like the thing about hiring bad black people over good white ones, which endanger the other firemen and all that.

It was said by a person who is shown to be at least somewhat racist for other things, so this can probably diminish the impact of his words for people who label people randomly then discredit everything they say if they don't get the right label.. But what he's talking about is really happening, and it's really an horrible idea (instead of working toward making minorities better at doing jobs, they make sure we hire them for jobs even tho they aren't qualified, Wrong fucking solution to the problem).

I don't think you can put that bit in a movie and not believe in it. So if nothing else, they're probably closer to say, the average Sup Forumstard, than they are to the average libtard leftist.

But then again, the message could just be "There are bad people and good people in every race", which is the whatever statement that disregard statistics that leftist like to use all the time because as long as there are 1 good black person in the world and 1 evil white person, then this statement is valid and makes it sound like there's the same amount of good/bad people in any group.

That even at the end of the day even if you change how you act as a white person that shitskins will still oogabooga.

anti-white propaganda with an edgy ending to win awards

Literally this. It’s constantly pushing being racist is bad, here is a good black teacher… White supremacists goes to prison for killing black guys to break into his car, makes a black friend gets jumped by fellow neo-natzi’s... alienates himself in prison black friend ( Who was allegedly unfairly prosecuted) Saves his life from the other blacks.
> Suddenly main characterRealizes he was wrong, it’s not so simple I made a mistake, I don’t want to be racist, I’m going to change and I don’t want to associate with my old neo-Nazi friends.
> Little brother is following main characters past decision, tells him his story basically Black people can be good, White people can be bad. Little brother seems to take message to heart.
> A couple days into his enlightenment his brother is shot by a black student, right in the high school bathroom just because he stood up to him in front of his friends were they were ganging up on a white nerd.

It’s pretty much A movie pretending to transform into a blue pill message, but then suddenly says here’s reality don’t be dumb.

>anti-white propaganda
if you were to rate the characters of the movie as "likable" or "unlikable", white characters would have WAY more in likable, than black.

Even if you put characters like Derek's father in unlikable.

Blacks, with only TWO exception (sweeney, and that one in jail who helps Derek) are all presented as bad guys, ranging from 'asshole' to 'monster'.

I think the meaning was that I should throw away my Nazi stuff or something, because hate is bad or whatever

But nah, I'll keep em

>A movie pretending to transform into a blue pill message, but then suddenly says here’s reality don’t be dumb.
>redpill message revealed in the dramatic ending scene, after hiding under blue-pill movie
stealthy

Jewfag here (inb4 kike)

To be honest, this movie made me far more sympathetic to the "white nationalist" or whatever you want to call it cause.

Fuck niggers.

It’s great in reverse. Perfect ending.

"truth = Hate"

You fucking kikes

he became anti-racist only after he got raped
the moral of story is that getting sodomized you liberal.

One thing worth noting, the original ending of the movie was Derek shaving his head after his brother's murder. So the original message was probably just violence/hatred creates more violence/hatred, and it never ends. When they cut that and made the 'Derek crying' ending, the original writer or director or wtv, dropped from the movie and wanted his name removed. So if he wanted some kind of 'neutral' (i.e. race-neutral) ending - black or white aren't the problem, violence is!- then left when they made that ending, presumably he believed the movie was NOT neutral anymore, and was about race and not about hatred.
Given the way the movie ends, it's likely that at least this guy believed that the message was "black people are terrible and can't behave".

doubt it would've been the intention of hollywood tho. So maybe there's just no message and they instead went for "Let's make a shocking ending!" while not keeping the already shocking ending ( derek shaving ) because it would kinda give fuel to the "Nazis have reasons to do what they do - his brother was murdered - they're not just bigot idiots!

"Weed is for niggers"

>try to make anti nazi film
>epicly fail

People well be getting that tattoo for years to come.

Innocence is lost when you become violent. For violence is in the realm of God, making you a force-theorist and a mystic. Which means you will suffer incredibly so that you may become strong enough to serve God. This means that everything short of Rape will happen to you so you may do his will. Just look at the soldiers who fought. However, mystics who forsake God at the same time, like the NAzis, suffer death much of the time. As for as whose in the wrong, the blacks were in the wrong, and a culture that defends baby-boomer egalitarianism will have to morph into turning the pet-groups like blacks into racial nobility which never existed even during slavery as there were black slave owners.

Preachy bullshit.

never relax.

Such a faggot I didn't even bother reading.
Pic rea

My eyes have seen the glory of the tramplin at the zoo,
We washed ourself's in niggers blood and all the mongrels too,
We're taking down the zog machine jew by jew by jew,
The white man marches on

>what was the meaning of this movie?
Edge lords who go full 1488 end up getting fucked in the ass in prison.

if you retain control of production you can edit a movie to show whatever you want even if it embarrasses the director

youtube.com/watch?v=dY6n8tIbqlY

Best curb stomping lessons

being arse-raped makes you less racist?

You get X in American History

not all neo nazis are true to 1488
not all niggers are bad

The meaning is if you get raped in prison everything you believed and learned through experience is wrong and shit.

I never had gay sex but what kinda sex manuver is that just curious?

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence

Dont b rayciss

rayciss r gay

not entirely wrong
pretty much nobody ever mentions that the man behind the alday murders was raped for 8 hours straight by a gang of niggers which caused him to go insane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donalsonville,_Georgia#The_Alday_Murders
Seriously, I have to go dig into articles from the 80s to even find a mention of it
articles.latimes.com/1985-12-09/local/me-15328_1_capital-punishment
>An escapee from a Maryland prison, where he had been brutally gang-raped, Isaacs was determined that, should he be recaptured, he would be executed rather than returned to prison.

It taught me that Americans go to prison so they can all have gay sex in the shower and rape young men

/thread

Some blacks r kinda cool and some whites are scum bags.
>doesn’t change the big picture of what we all know about crime rates, average iq, etc.

POO

It was meant to be shown to students after school.

>take part in a robbery, murder an entire family and rape the wife twice
>expecting me to feel bad because he got raped in prison

>here’s reality don’t be dumb
that's exactly how i look at it

>hate
fuck off schlomo

those events happened in the opposite order you dip

The meaning the director intended was "if you start hate, it will only breed more hate"

The message i got from it was "no matter how morally righteous a white man becomes, a fucking ethnic won't have or respect the same morals"

Judge individuals by their own merits

American History X is a huge bluepill. It was created by an Orthodox Jew to portray white nationalism as ridiculous and self-defeating.

I use this movie as a test to see how bluepilled someone is.

stormniggers are their own worst enemy though

lol

Prevent at all costs a fascist ethno revolution

>They used sound arguments on the neo nazi side, that way whenever someone hears those in irl they immediately associate it with a skinhead and dismiss it

This

nah the original ending had Derek shaving his head in the bathroom signifying after the loss of his brother he was choosing to be a Neo Nazi. It was the lead actor Edward Norton who threw a huge fit about the ending and demanded that it be changed. Basically in the end the director was forced to change the ending of the movie and he was so upset about it he wanted his name removed from it.

In all seriousness, just another (((Hollywood))) film to instill a guilt complex in Whites so they forgo their own interests.

You forget the number of unlivable whites. The girlfriend, the fat best friend. The neo nazi leader man. Shit, the number of semi developed white characters who were awful exceeds the number of undeveloped black cut out characters who were baddies.

It's the only way they'll learn

Jews made American History X.

>STOP BEING RACIST GOYIM

it was just social commentary, not every movie has to have a meaning, wee brainlet

Racists only racist because a single feral idiot killed one of their family members.

I remember he bashed affirmative action. I don't think he bashed it hard enough.

TFW you're more racist than the most racist character in recent film.

anyone got the curbstomp webm?

white people shouldn't be white. it's a jew movie, what more did you expect.