What he means with this? Seriously

What he means with this? Seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYXaWWVeS2U
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51532020.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=ZSfgvlDTO7A
strawpoll.me/11186208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its hard being the Hero of Justice you're suppose to be.

That dress looks fucking awful. Can't wait for that bitch to get raped so that priestess has to heal GS for real (if you catch my drift.)

>Can't wait for Cow Girl to get raped by Goblins.
>Priestess being able to heal GS.
Nah man. There would be no healing after that. Goblin Slayer sanity meter would be irrelevant at that point since Cow Girl is the last remnant of his old farm life.

He would become the last solution with no way of stopping him.

No a chance, gobs already tried to rape her and they failed, why the author would send gobs to her again?

>tfw you form a party with some random adventurers.
>tfw you want to research lore about the area and the monster you want to kill.
>tfw others just want to jump in into the adventure.
>tfw it ends miserably.especially with critical fail on rolls.

So another bad end of death and rape occurs. Fucking, DnD.

goburin korosubeshi

dam dude does not relax his ready for a goblin raid at anytime full armor at all time

>Can't adapt to situations and surprises
>Blames it on rolls and partymates
Roll Wizard you fucking embarrassment

He means that hunting goblins as a Silver ranked adventurer is a waste of talent.

When goblins are easily handled by Steel to Porcelain ranked adventurers, Silver ranked adventurers should be hunting shit like beholders and liches and wyrms instead.

Helmet brothers, what are elves for?

>beholders
Seriously the creepiest monsters ever

Don't sau the "B" name, we will have to pay royalties to Hasbro!

Making a harem out of if they are female.
Drunk camaraderie if male.

I understand that she is so flat that a bra would be pointless, but why not panties either?

Assuming the context and that the previous worries of the priestess is related:

Priestess was worried if using her miracles that way is something acceptable. She just closed off the fortress which supposedly held people inside (who they assumed dead) and watched goblins burn to death. He's ruthless in order to succeed and she's forced to be like that too when she's with her. That professional way of doing things (sacrifices, ruthlessness) is difficult at times. Not just for her but for him too.

I think that is more an answer ti GG's advise to actually feel proud of his rank.

Does he ever takes that armor off?

NEVER.

Because she's a slut

When he's repairing equipment or sleeping normally.

>Has boobs on the neck
>Doesn't react
His PSTD is weird...

>That dress looks fucking awful

Fuck you, I like the ribbons, and the way the blur clashes obnoxiously with her hot pink hair.

Not to mention the frills, god all those goddamn frills fucking everywhere. My favorite part of the ensemble is the fucking frill bracelets she's wearing, because why the fuck not?

I just want to push her over and see how much more disarrayed and frilled she could be. Fuck.

Wait, really?

Why? Do you have a phobia for eyes or something? What would that be, ocularphobia?

Considering he saw his sister raped to death, and who knows to everyone else in his village, him having PTSD that prevents him from getting it up makes sense.

i just started reading this

edgy as fuck

Loving.

Don't forget all the victims he's found in goblin dens.

He does react, but very slightly. He also believes goblins come from the moon because his sister said so. What can you really expect from him?

So he hates the moon?

Is this from the same series as this: ?

It's difficult to make gasoline flammable

For loving, of course.

>impying any elves would want to be a part of your harem

>implying they have a choice

I see GS threads have started up again, does that mean chapter 5 is on the horizon?

His rank may be difficult to guide the beginners from unexpected psychological terror.

>fights gobbos
>RIP & TEAR
Tell me when he actually starts fighting orcs.

Examine this picture carefully and tell me where it says Orc Slayer.

It doesn't, and that's why it's a shitty manga.

>He also believes goblins come from the moon because his sister said so.
That's both cute and dumb.

Goblins in the manga hire or control orcs, so wouldn't goblins be more menacing?

See you next thread.

Shit meant LN.

One day he'll destroy the home of the Goblins.

Did you expect this?

Enslavers take that cake, even though they are in 40k.

>Goblins in the manga hire or control orcs
Absolutely lorebreaking

Other silver rankers are off helping people and all he's doing is killing children

How's that autism treating you?

Yes because your preconceptions of J.R.R. Tokien should be perpetual.
It's like you wanna watch the same boring lord of the rings bullshit. Harry Potter did it better.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. And I wasn't even serious in the first place. I'm guessing that the gobbos are the smart ones in this case.

I've posted it the last gorillion times this question came up:

He knows that people expect him to be a hero in shining armour because he's an adventurer. He knows that people expect him to be the guy who can handle impossible odds. He knows that his personal healslut is having difficulty handling the experience of her expectations colliding with reality. He tries to comfort her in his emotionally stunted ways by telling her that he knows what's expected of him and that he does attempt to live up to the expectation, but that even he has limits that he cannot overcome.

This very situation is one such limit: He has no control over the Goblins' malicious behaviour. He has no control over the fact that a three-days visit to the Gobspa is a deathsentence, especially when you're an adventurerparty that caused damage and fought back. He has no control over the fact that making sure no Goblin escapes even if it means burning the whole thing down is the second best solution if rescuing the abducted girls and the adventurers is a lost cause.

>Absolutely lorebreaking
Not from what it sounds like.

It means, that he needs more weapons.

Didn't the "absolutely" tip you off?

Yeah it did, that you're a misoneistic retard.

He's OP reincarnated guy with literal god-like power, but he doesn't use it since he doesn't want to be forced to do stupid shit for other people.

Also
>Mangahere

That's not what I meant in the first place, since you know, the fact that gobbos are the smart ones isn't a new concept. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

Are any more chapters translated or am I going to have to start learning moon?

Sleep is for the weak.

Nope.

Cause he knows that he is in a crap manga
Acting dumb and edgy for the kiddies takes a lot outta people

have we actually seen his sister's death yet?

Actually it would be his preconceptions from DnD.

In J.R.R. Tolkien's universe Orcs and Goblins are the same thing. It's a common misconception that they are separate. Orc is the Elvish word for Goblin in the LoTR world. Uruk'hai is what is commonly associated with Orcs but those are just a special warrior caste of Orcs/Goblins created by Sauron and Saroman that are stronger than normal and aren't harmed by sunlight in like their ordinary brethren.

Excuse my ignorance, I've never read Tokien's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYXaWWVeS2U

Anons this seems like a comfy thread and I need a new manga to read. Can i borrow your chinese comic?

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51532020.html

A QT!

Rape flag!

>goblins attacking
Good thing that MC always wears his armor!
English promotional trailer (prepare your ears for the rape)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=ZSfgvlDTO7A

Someone got their hands on this already? How? And isn't the girl in the second pick that one stuck up silver from the manga? Damn, GS works fast. Bet he didn't notice or cares.

I think she was shown in the manga in one of the panels before they show GS as a kid hiding in a stack of hay. That one flashback where GS goes full autist that people have posted to death.

>「こういう格好をすれば…奴の気を引けると、思うか?」
>"GOORB! GOBRR !!"
>声も出ぬようだな、 冒険者どもめが!

Where can I read the LN in English?

How can this be? He must have seen pregnant captives and very small goblin infants, perhaps even act of birth during one of his countless raids. What, does he think that goblins take their pregnant captives to the moon?

Yenpress.

You know the answer

Thanks, user.

strawpoll.me/11186208
strawpoll.me/11186208
strawpoll.me/11186208

>GS goes to Elf Forest on a quest to REMOVE GOB
>GOB KING of unusual cunning leads them; takes longer than anticipated to clear them out
>Elves are all thankful the mighty Orcbolg himself came to save them, and throw one of their hippy flower festivals forcing him and his party to stick around another few days
>while he's away the GOB multiplies unchecked back home, and a Horde ends up besieging the city
>"JESUS CHRIST THEY'RE ONLY GOBS ARE YOU KIDDING ME"
>Paladin tries to keep all the troops rallied and protecting the walls
>wakes up one morning and siege is over
>"wot"
>sees the completely blood-drenched GS standing in the guild collecting payment for that Elf quest

Liberating from the saracens?

It's a shame I have to go to sleep now. I hope this thread is still alive by the time I wake up since there's actual content to discuss.

>he's a boy band member

BIKINI ARMOUR

>What he means with this?
it's "What did he mean by this", and if you're not memeing, it would be "What does he mean by this?" if you intend on keeping it in present tense

Who the fuck is this guy?!

>Dark Elf
>He's so evil it's crazy!

So disappointed. I wanted the actual sociopathy, not the Junkrat sociopathy.

Does he rape the flat elf?

Looks like the demon boss of a bunch of goblins.

Is an elf? Not a super goblin like the re:monster fag?

But bikini armor is a death sentence in this world! She needs magic steel to guard against rocks and sticks.

His sister had a massive influence on him.

he means "it can be a pain in the ass trying to live up to what others project on him"

it's a really common saying in anime, how did you not know?

Standard promo.

So are you all also reading him in ninja slayer's voice?

Actually, i read him in sagara sousuke:s voice.