No national religion

>no national religion
>no cohesive ethnic tradition

What do we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Trinity_v._United_States#Christian_nation
books.google.com/books?id=f7pMJk_cmAAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=a christian nation&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1sqrYxJfXAhUF6YMKHWkeDHQQ6AEIQzAF#v=onepage&q=a christian nation&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#/media/File:Chart_of_foreign_born_in_the_US_labor_force_1900_to_2007.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler#Early_life
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/emanuel-celler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White Christianity is the best we got. We must never lose that.

Bring back WASPs.

You are a white Christian nation. Never let the invaders take that from you.

Wrong flag

America is a country of ideals. Be are bound by our shared values of individual liberty, capitalism, and human rights.

We*

Wuz

The constitution
Being a good citizen

>No religion
Good, 241 years without it, 241 years more.
>Ethnicity
White, and will stay White. 77.1% and growing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Trinity_v._United_States#Christian_nation
books.google.com/books?id=f7pMJk_cmAAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=a christian nation&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1sqrYxJfXAhUF6YMKHWkeDHQQ6AEIQzAF#v=onepage&q=a christian nation&f=false
It's almost like they meant something in particular with the whole "secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity" part of the Constitution's preamble.

>no national religion

Worshiping money and materialism is our national religion

>no cohesive ethnic tradition

Our cohesive ethnic tradition is our all encompassing mental retardation

With so many first generation immigrants there isn't even much in the way of shared history. The NFL has show that we are not bound together by patriotism either. No shared values. No respect for the constitution. No nothing. Their is really nothing binding us together at this point.

>white
52% lol

Kill/kickout all of the shitskins (niggers+spics). Ship the Asians back to Asia. Ship the Jews to Israel and watch Sandnigger Grudgematch 20000th edition play out on pay per view.

Colonize Argentina with all of the white Catholics.

Pass an amendment making America a 'white' ethno-state for non-Catholics.

and the US is more divided than it's ever been (bar segregation) as a result

WHITE

I post with my flag, post with yours faggot. Also, it's almost like Lenin's prophecy is coming true. You are destroying yourselves from the inside.

I'm 1/64 Cherokee Indian for your information buddy, I'm not white

Christianity is better under persecution.
t. Orthocuck

I'd be willing to colonize Argentina. Those girls at qt3.14's to the max.

> individual liberty,
What liberty. People punch you in the face if they disagree with you now.
>capitalism
There are open communists all over the place.
>human rights.
Where is the right to freedom of association? Where is the right to equal opportunity with affirmative action, and so many other discriminatory programs? Some people in this country have more rights the others.

Her bellybutton is deformed and she has unsightly blemish on the face. I would give her to Chechens.

and this is what it boils down too. America is a civic nationalist country.
If you want to live in an actual nation, with one people, culture, history, religion, etc., you need to re immigrate to your ancestral homeland in Europe and start re building it.

USA isnt a nation, no one cares about anyone nor shares anything in common with another jyst consume and work.

There is no such thing as civic "nationalism" that is just anti nationalism.

Do you live in Barcelona? I am surprised that this board has updated the flags so quick.

that's kind of sad honestly, we are the most boring race celebrating the most boring religion.

There is almost no nationalism in this country anymore civic or otherwise.

No way man, I'd drizzle that beautiful bellybutton with my e nomine Patris. And I prefer slight imperfections so I can shatter her self esteem by exploiting her mole.

We are a nation only in that we are bound together under the force of arms.

USA isnt a nation, it is a government that has a population in its borders, that is all.

No one that is a master of the US treats the US as a nation, it is just a mechanism to produce profit for masters.

Always exploit a weakness. Lol, good stuff. She really is pretty hot.

The WASP tradition and ethos was pretty based. I think the rise of Jews and Catholics and the general explosion of nouveau riche types in the 80s onward led to the fall of the eternal WASP.

The Scots-Irish have inherited a bit of their ways, but for the most part I think it's unfortunately a dying breed and way of life.

Hyphenated Americans think of themselves as "insert group here" first and American second. That is the problem right there. It's hard to create a cohesive "American" identity when you allow several vastly different foreign cultures to establish a very large presence in your country, and instead you have little fragmented nations within a nation with different values, behaviors, and culture on average.

The US was at it's most harmonious when it was a largely white country because despite differences between say a German and Englishman or a Irish and Pole or whatever they still shared a religion, continent, value system, and similar culture in common that they could unify over. The country was 95% white or more for most of it's history, and this is the time in America's history where they were moving towards a true united country where people thought of themselves as Americans first. Today, that is no longer the case as you have everyone split into blocs like White Americans, Asian americans, Black Americans, White Hispanics, Non-White Hispanics, Jews and Christians and Muslim Americans, etc. Asians, Jews, Blacks, Latinos etc. had difficulty integrating historically for these reasons. Jews and Asians have become successful not because they relate to the populace but because of smarts. However, they still identify with being Jewish or Asian first typically. This isn't healthy for any nation and history shows societies like these inevitably collapse (see USSR, Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire, Roman Empire, etc)

Also keep in mind the idea of America being "Diverse" or a "Melting Pot" is largely horseshit and misleading because it was a melting pot of European people (and descendants of slaves + a few chinese railroad workers and indians here and there) until the Immigration Act of 1965. So America's really been this multicultural melting pot of all the cultures of the world for about 40 years.

Hell in 1970 the foreign born labor force was only 4 million. Today it's 27 million, and that's foreign born not including anchor babies and descendants of first gen immigrants since that law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#/media/File:Chart_of_foreign_born_in_the_US_labor_force_1900_to_2007.png

"melting pot" is something the Frankfurt School thought up user, it isn't anything the US or it's founding fathers wanted.

No one has any reason to care about "USA" all that matters is personal wealth.

>no unique architectural identity

Just fucking kill me

You know what we did? We decided our domestic styles were too popular and not hipster enough, so international modernism won.

>1965 act author
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler#Early_life
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/emanuel-celler

Pure coincidence!

>Russian education

I don't know, but we have to DO SOMETHING!

Is Barcelona not in the disputed region?

>Prime example of what a dying nation looks like.

Literally wait.

US as a separate entity is barely 200 years old.
If we reach 1000 years and there is still no "American" ethnicity, THEN we have a problem.

Except for the fact that I’m equal parts Norwegian, English, German, and French. How would I choose and moreover I don’t think any of them would even want me. And do I want to go somewhere without a first and second amendment.

You wont exist.

You join....or die.

I go to school with these people. God. Evergreen is cheap but the cost of my sanity is so much.

>muh amendments
>say nigger
>fired and cant get a job
>muh second amendment
Its good to have but thats it.

in a thousand years, humanity will either be dead or reach a point where the race really doesn't matter. We live in a globalized society now. The only reason race exists in the first place is because people were so disconnected for so long.

All the people living here can't incorporate into one people. We are too different. Patriotism is dying out at an alarming rate. Greed, and the force of arms, is the only thing hold it all together. As painful as it is we need a divorce.

if you're trying to get me to make a secession joke about Spain, you almost succeeded

No "American" ethnicity will exist, just Mexican.

You'd crawl through a mile of glass to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie, don't kid yourself Vladimir.

thats in ontario my man

I won’t get arrested for saying nigger you mong. And yeah MUH SECOND AMENDMENT

No one wants to genocide their people for something they are not.

Not really Fritz.

No one has any reason to care about the US, all that matters is personal wealth.

It's a meme flag, m80.

>in 1000 years humanity will be extinct or so different it might as well be extinct and replaced by a different species

there are people this shortsighted posting on anonymous japanese imageboards every day

Why does he post with that? How do we know the ideas he comes from? I hate the meme flags.

>being this blackpilled

You have a shallow understanding of American history and culture if you actually think this. Read a book, you dumb nigger.

1000 years isn't long enough for a natural divergence so the species to happen, well not naturally at least, but it is plenty long enough for the idea of race to become an outdated one.

Break it up so we develop them locally. Midwest is mostly Germanic, Nordic, and protestant for instance.

I have a bachelor's in history.

The Anglo-Saxon ethnicity that colonized this place is like 7% of the modern population.

>Europe history
>thousands of years of infighting, betrayel, revolutions, king/queen scandal, alliances, complicated details

>American history
>we told the most powerful empire at the time to blow it out their ass and won inspiring the world to rise up against beta leaders

We'll probably die out but we have chad history anyways so theres always that

America is only 200 or so years old. Just wait it out. It will happen. Just like Rome.

Whatever you say, toothpaste.

The way things are going we wont last 1000 years. We wont even last 100.

>idea of race
Race is a reality not an idea, new borns are born with knowledge of race.

Whites will caese to exist and USA will be darkness, whites will be mythical creatures like the sumerians ir ancient egyptians.

Deal with it.

Like Genesis 6 Giants?

Why do you not post with your real flag? I am proud of my flag, I would never hide it. Do you hate your country so?

for now they are, but give it time and the racial diversity will all combine back into one large human race. Much like dogs are slowly starting to naturally breed into one race of dog called muts. Our far-flung descendants will all be mut humans one day and racial differences will go the way of the dinosaurs.

I saw a video of an Orthodox monk letting his hair down once. It was extremely greasy and foul looking. What's wrong with being clean shaven? It's cleaner and simpler. I'd love to be a hermit on Mt. Athos, but I'd need some hair clippers.

Individual liberty: freedom to shirk Duty and degenerate

Capitalism: concentrated wealth leading to self-interested elite of plutocrats controlling state, economy, culture, society, and onward.

Human rights: "all men are created equal", Charles Lindbergh=ghetto nigger.

I think you'd take the slavs over my family history.
>be spawn of cromwell army's whoring
>betray the english
>get caught
>run away to the US with absolutely nothing to show for it except a propensity for drunkenness and sexual assault
>fight the south
>move to the midwest, abandon children

>USA isnt a nation, it is a government that has a population in its borders, that is all.
There is a nation here, it is just mixed in with a bunch of on assimilated peoples. Their are ideals, and values, that are American. The trouble is that they are being drowned out by all the noise. We the Americans need a peaceful separation from the non Americans within our borders.

>Whites will caese to exist and USA will be darkness, whites will be mythical creatures like the sumerians ir ancient egyptians.
We aren't gone yet. More and more white people are waking up.

>No one wants to genocide their people for something they are not.
If they don't want to be American they shouldn't come here.

You can't do anything. America can't even come up with their own city names

Kneck yourself and bleed out in the woods far far away from normal people

>>no national religion
We're Christians. This is a Christian nation.

>>no cohesive ethnic tradition
That's because the nation is huge and young.

I didn't know Nazi Germany was a Christian nation. Take your meme flag off if you are going to share something about you homeland.