Just started watching the Working!! series because I don't have much else left to watch really

Just started watching the Working!! series because I don't have much else left to watch really.

Into just ep 2 and it's already being ruined by this dumb uninteresting psycho bitch that shouldn't even be allowed to work in any kind of customer service type work that is not exclusive to women. It's not funny in the slightest and it's fucking stupid and annoying. Does it get any better later on or will she be punching the MC in every episode? This shit is retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Working!!!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It lessens a bit as the series goes on but never completely stops. Also she wins.

Same. Dropped as soon as she showed up. It was going so well too.

>hating best girl
Shit taste Kouhai, don't come back for the new season please.

If you're going to hate one of the girls, hate this lesbian bitch.

It only gets better during S2 and S3, so good luck holding on till that.

I made this thread like a week ago.
She gets better but nothing changes the fact that she looks like an ugly flat boy.
But yeah she punches the MC almost every episode, she has a few really good moments, but she's literally built like a thirteen year old boy so they're wasted on her.
Yamada best girl.

It's hard to convince people, but it really gets great by the last two episodes of the first season.
After that I couldn't stop myself from watching the rest.

yeah I'm watching ep 3 and now I hate her, too

no fucking way

Inami is one of the wonders of the universe and you will not speak ill of her.

Sorry user, you fell for the WORKING! bait & switch.

Poplar suckered you in, now you have the psycho bitch main girl.

she looks like a boy and that's very disgusting tbqh

Yes way, and it is great. Sucks to be someone who doesn't like her given her winning is one of like three major ongoing plots.
Whoops.

Here's a fun fact for you:
Poplar is irrelevant as of season 3 and loses considerable focus becoming a complementary character rather than one of the main few. Fuck even Yamada gets more focus than her.

It gets better when Yamada shows up

I thought she was pretty bad initially too, but I can tell you that by ep. 5 or 6 my opinion did a 180. Don't remember exactly why, that's just what I recall happening.

>implying that both aren't fine
Shit taste

The mangaka is a fucking hack. I'm glad they got cancelled.

Just skip her scenes, you ain't missing anything. Or read the manga, at least there Inami shit is actually balanced unlike the anime.

Hope you enjoy season four user. Getting 'cancelled' has never been so much fun.

tomboys are love, tomboys are life

might as well downgrade a tiny notch and start liking traps, gheyboi

She's a fake tomboy.

> I don't have much else left to watch really
If you haven't even watched something as popular as Working then this is 100% a lie.

>you ain't missing anything
Except for the main story line that serves as a centre for the entire series. Except for the longest running plot thread. Except for the subject for the finale.

I do like that MC was just letting himself get punched, considering he wrecked Yamada's brother who is stronger than her.

don't worry she becomes better very soon. in fact her being an unlikable bitch to start with is sort of a pre-requisite to how adorable she becomes later on

Well the MC was tough as nails. It's pretty much why he could handle getting punched in the first place, let alone defend against them.
Any old pussy would have been hospitalised. MC has the strength to endure and is rewarded thusly.

It continues like that.
When they realize that a certain female character is unliked by the audience...why do they continue to push her as the main girl?
Why not have a OH SHIT PUSH HER ASS TO THE SIDE moment?

Everyone does, but she's not main girl so she's easily ignored.

Heaps of people like her. Sorry you can't be among them.

>everyone does
There's no reason to. She's hardly a character until S3/late-S2. She is just a foil and a romantic object until they do some last minute fleshing out. She serves her purpose admirably.

I'm a bit worry that the new season might end up more insufferable than S1.

something being popular doesn't mean it's automatically worth watching, I've watched (or dropped) pretty much everything that I've found interesting

This。

how is she fake?

so does the MC like her because of her tiny tits that are smaller than a 12 year old's?

You do not have to be rude, mate.

shit taste

BEHEAD THOSE WHO BULLY INAMI

>tfw I love her and the manager

Come at me faggots

2 of the MCs older sisters are hot. the lawyer and the drunk. But I'm guessing they don't get much attention on the show.

I don't like penises user.

fuck off back to /u/

She stays pretty awful the entire way through. I only kept watching for yamada

They get a good amount of attention actually. Especially the drunk.

Not their relationship, I just like them. Manager is my wife user

Still mad Matsumoto got such little screentime

Do you live on a farm or do you just have a lot of money to burn. I can't see that marriage being sustainable otherwise.

So no one's translating BD release for 3rd season?

A) You have bad taste
B) Better get used to her, she ain't going away any time soon.

I want to hate fuck her

>cunt keeps punching her coworkers just about every day
>fucks up walls of the restaurant
>can't deal with male customers without wanting to hit them

who the fuck would keep a thing like her for longer than a day?

Best sister by the way

I just want Yamada to be my pet

The fact that the whole place is likely a mafia front and their profits are secondary to 'running' the business.
The whole thing is just a fun side project for the manager while they launder. Clearly she likes Inami enough to have her on or is just ambivalent.

Water is wet.

very feminine penis

She's a girl user!

could have fooled me

Keep taking off your clothes. No one with taste will ever like you.

>start watching
>hate Inami
>continue watching
>Inami is okay I guess
>finish watching
>Inami a best

Why do you turn this thread into a house of lies?

only watch it for shortstacks

Yeah, totally not a Stockholm syndrome of some sort.

this shit isn't very funny, only got a slight chuckle out of the sisters centric episode so far

I don't know if I can suffer through this much longer

Looks like a teenage boy.

Exactly.
If you don't like her by the end of the series then fuck off back to /r9k/.

>watching a romance-comedy only for the comedy
I guess this is Sup Forums after all.

Then don't watch It, I binge watched the whole 3 seasons last week and I'd say it was worth It, nothing too spectacular but I liked It still

but the characters are mostly shit, none of the romance bits are interesting

Why's she so fucking cute

Yet

because you are attracted to boyish features

Yea, she's a bitch at first, but it gets so much better cause of it. I can't think of another comedy that is as consistent and complete as working. By the third season, just wow.

How far are you in? Don't say 2-3 episodes.

Nah, it's the gap moe. Tomboys who become demure or embarrassed are incredibly cute.

just got done with ep 8 which was shit

Well, user some people are born without souls and the rest of us are white.

>t. Inashit lover

Kotori-chan is totemo kawaii though.

But white has no soul

Episode 9 was better. Deepened the lore.

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Working!!!

The sequel seasons are much better since they move away from the focus of the MC and that punching girl. they focus on the other characters and what' happening in the restaurant. It has a pretty good ending too with the OVA.

>girl

the manager is a really shit character

all she does is eat, say some mean shit and sometimes kick people

Do jap neets really burst into laughter and/or pop a chubby every time when a girl hits a guy?

>There's no reason to.
She tries to kill anyone she suspects has feelings for Kyoko.

I quite liked Inami in the first season. It was in the following season that I couldn't stand her.

You realize that in shoujo, guys hit girls, right?

don't really watch shoujo much but it certainly isn't as common or as violent

But that's josei, you dumbass.

Good thing MC has great taste, unlike you, and loves her flat chest.

Tomoko Ninomiya has a certain taste for male leads who hit girls. It's otherwise not nearly as common in shoujo/josei as it should be.

Inami is the reason why best girl exists.

a character like her is wasted on this series

If people hate Inami just because of a little violence, I wonder how Miyakoshi will be received by Sup Forums

jesus christ

dropped before even picking it up

Shes a cute doggie
Also MC is canon strongest person in the show, he could take her out easily

It has a different feel to it, though. Judging by this page, she's a person that has her shit set straight and does not mind using fists. Like a hard S, I guess? Inami was just plain useless and kept punching everything in her sight that resembled a male.