he's really a faggot!!
nydailynews.com/entertainment/kevin-spacey-gay-article-1.3598122

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ovW9D
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80004836/#q80005913
twitter.com/fakedansavage/status/924862060562857984
standard.co.uk/goingout/film/judi-dench-is-a-ping-pong-cheat-6308730.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ploy to get sympathy from lgbtqp and say child rape is false.

Why did it take so long long for him to come out?
Now we just need to wait for him to come out as pedophile.

that's exactly what I was thinking

Anyone who isn't a retard could tell he's been a preening cock-smoker since the first time they saw him in a movie

I had always thought that he was effeminate.

archive.is/ovW9D
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80004836/#q80005913
>Hi. I worked on a production he was in, Shipping News – in the rural town of Trinity in Newfoundland.
>Town has a population of maybe 1200.
>He had production put a ping pong table in his suite and help him organize TOURNAMENTS with local preteen and teen boys.
>I’m not even making this up. everyone was really grossed out.
>all the local families thought he was just so wonderfully genorous with his time, being a big movie star and all but i think he’s a predator.
>the ping pong was one thing but he went through a pile of male ‘assistants’ that were flown up from LA-one a week.
>and at the end of the shoot we (crew, cast) were having a pissup at the local (Rocky’s) – he invites the 3rd AD out to his range rover for a toke ( i know this because i was banging the 3rd AD) so they’re sitting in the truck, and suddenly spacey goes for my friends ZIPPER and expresses an urgent desire to FELLATE him.
>the AD has now the awkwardest situation on his hands – with 2 weeks of shooting left, he has to A) politely decline Mr. SPacey’s offer and B) keep his job.
>he manages to get out of the truck unmolested and then Spacey takes off in the truck – and he’s fucking loaded.
>usually his handlers would prevent that sort of thing but they didn’t think he would be going anywhere, they just thought he was having a toke and a blowjob.
>so he tears off in his Range Rover and then misses a very sharp turn on the way out of the village goes through a fence and down a hill into some guys yard – and lands in top of the guys well.
>truck is all fucked up, there’s damage to the well, etc. production paid the property owner 10 grand not to say anything about it.
>there was some local joke that about how you get a hollywood movie star out of your well, but I forget how it goes.

Comet Ping Pong is REAL

Agreed

Hopefully someone in the media will say something.

What would be even better is if Trump says something about it being a distraction.

Fuck. Yes.

I'm from nfld. This gay pedo is a disgrace.ni knew he was gay.

Sad I liked seven.

>You raped a boy
>But, uh, I'm totally GAAAAYYYY

*parade starts*
*so diverse*
*love is love*

Is Newfoundland so disconnected that a community could have a drunk Hollywood star crash his car and nobody really hears about it?

Apparently paid off

I must be experiencing the Mandela effect because I am remembering that he came out years ago. My brother thought the same as well.

Any archived websites?

Nah, I might just be misremembering stuff. Or perhaps he is just oozing gayness that I thought he had already come out.

twitter.com/fakedansavage/status/924862060562857984

They're turning on him.

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING GAY AND GETTING BUTT FUCKED YOU FAGGOT
>so brave

This. And if you kill someone you just have to become a transsexual to get a free pass.

Not news, everyone already knew this
It would be like Barry Manilow coming out as gay

who the fuck is this guy?
why should I give a fuck?
go work for the enquirer you pansy hollywood-gossiping fags

yep, also slide news to get the US to not look at the fact that George Washington's monuments are being taken down

It's been an open secret for years. Everyone knew he was gay, he's never denied it, just never admitted it.

bad timing to come out as gay
right after a 14yo accuses you of trying to rape them

His older brother kind of outed him a few years ago.

wtf, is this real? sauce please

LINK

SEE

standard.co.uk/goingout/film/judi-dench-is-a-ping-pong-cheat-6308730.html

I know some of you have infographics saved of how fags have a higher rate of pedophilia and abuse and shit like that. THIS IS THE ANGLE WE PLAY. Connect being a fag with being a pedo.