That damage control holy shit. Did he went full retard or is he really a faggot ?

That damage control holy shit. Did he went full retard or is he really a faggot ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVIU7iEVl58
youtube.com/watch?v=XU9KEK5OnbI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile#Allegations_of_sexual_abuse
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NrcOge6pMhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the statute of limitations of rape?

A lot less than 30 years I'm guessing.

full retard, he wants protection by the lgbtqpd gommunity, next hes gonna say tis an attack on all gay men, meanwhile that 14 year old rape victim goes tainted all her life

I always assumed he was openly gay.

Gay? HE IS A MOTHERFUCKING PEDOPHILE!

is it rape if somebody's blowing you and then stops and then you kinda push her head to start up again and she bites down to let you know that she's in control so you put your thumbs over her eyes to let her know that she's not, and then she gets back to proper work and you hang out the rest of the day with no issue?

SETH MCFARLANE IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING! FIRST WEINSTEIN NOW THIS
youtu.be/TVIU7iEVl58

HE FUCKS KIDS!

Then say it with me yall PIZZAGATE

These idiots never fucking learn. The moment you apologize, even if you didn't do it, is the moment you lose. Say goodbye to your career fucking retard

Tfw
>drunk homo finding 14yo boy bangin' hot
>14yo boy equivalent = 12yo girl
>but I'm gay, so NBD
>and I'm drunk
>for the first time ever, a (((brave))) tweet is legit brave.
because coming out as a drunk gay pedophile is BRAVE AF.
>NICE

no

As of last year, california doesn't have a statute of limitations on rape.

Is it Hollywood the start of the camps? Normies should know it's more than just Weinstein and Spacey that do this by now.
NICE!

So what did he do over 30 years ago?

He knew about bruce jenner being a tranny too. We need to sort through family guy for clues

He hit on a 14 year old when he was 26. It's really not that big a deal.

>camps
camps it is.

He thinks he can hide behind coming out. Like people will say "Ok he may have tried to fuck that child but but he's so brave for coming out"

This couldn't have come at a better time. We need to force (((Hollywood))) to drive a wedge between homosexuality and pedophilia.

We can do this by pushing this line of questioning: "what, so it's okay when a gay guy does it? Or do you just not care when men and boys are raped? Hey, isn't this PEDOPHILIA??? Anybody else find it strange that Hollywood is defending/silent for a PEDOPHILE??? We should look further into this!!"

They will cave faster than a Chilean mine and shred Spacey's career. This will have either of the following effects: 1) seriously damage homosexuality as a victim clientele, since they can't rely on leftists to protect them anymore, or 2) if they are silent, we can use this to push for more awareness of Hollywood pedophilia.

Push hard and we can have one hell of a week boys

Sad thing is that I think it will actually work. Teflon.

>This.
This. Excellent point, schlhomo. #resist

He can't keep getting away with it

When I was 26, 20 seemed too young

perfect lefty deflection tactic

braindead normies will say its A-ok because Anthony IS A WHITE MALE and that this is a moment to celebrate LGBT culture

Probably, He's surely got the degenerate MSM hypnotists in his corner.

What's the difference?

>boys begin puberty at 13 or 14
but I started masturbating when I was 11

He thinks that he'll be able to use the progressive stack to paint his detractors as guilty of "hate speech". What he doesn't realize is that it's a risky gamble, because if it doesn't work, it demonstrates that there's a good chance that anyone who defends him is just as guilty as he is.

We need to use this to force a division between gays and hollywood pedophiles. If we can hammer them for not crucifying Spacey, we can use it to loudly prove to everyone that hollywood shelters pedophiles. This will cause them to burn Spacey, which means the faggots will be eternally butthurt that they were dropped as a victim class in favor of pedophiles.

Use this opportunity.

Hmmmmm?

You can't put a wedge between homosexuality and pedophilia. They're inextricably linked. The vast majority of homos have engaged in pedophilia either as perpetrators, victims, or both an all of them contribute to covering it up to avoid bad PR for their "community". We could be looking at the rug being yanked from that, though. Things just might get exceedingly ugly but kekworthy.

Is Kevin Spacey the Roscoe Arbuckle of our time?

What about a 12 year old if you’re 21 but dyslexic.

It's a pretty big deal to come on to a 14 year old when you're a grown man or woman. If you disagree you are likely a teenager who, like most of us did, thinks they're old enough to deal with adults or someone who hasn't come to terms with predatory behavior.

Destroy Pedowood!

Exactly, so they either

1) allow a pedophile to go unpunished because he's gay, which gives us a killer red pill, or

2) they rightfully end Spacey's career, which means that being gay is no longer an invincible defense

we can't lose

WHAT ELSE DOES HE KNOW?

>I *CHOOSE* to live as a gay man

What a bigot, you are born as LGBTQIAAP2S

Either this proves that all gays are child sex predators or all celebrities are and they use the cover of gayness to deflect.

Mullermonday is trending the libs think they are winning

>thinks puberty is same as ability to masturbate

I thought it was common knowledge that he was gay. I know I had at least heard that he was gay before

Kevin is doing his best....to...
youtube.com/watch?v=XU9KEK5OnbI

It won't work.

Is this not the exact plot of American Beauty
He dies in the next scene

you sound like a fagget. i was banging 20 and 21 year olds when i was 28-30. best sex of my life.

are you suggesting that it's possible to ejaculate before puberty has started?

Bryan Singer will kill him to keep his secret safe.

How deep does this go?

Mate he's literally been on a Epstein Lolita Express flight with Bill.
see

I think that will backfire. Spacey has ONE accuser and it's hearsay. If 3 or 4 more accusers follow Rapp then your idea would work.

GTF IN HERE
AND BASICALLY
YOUR A BIG DUMMIE

FUCK YOU

>if i scream im a faggot maybe the left will forgive me.

IF QUINTZ

KEVIN SPACEY GETS FUCKED

>choose

aside from faggotry, whats wrong with making sexual advances? gotta swing to hit a home run.

Thing is, if Spacey falls, more follow. It will be the first time a public gay actor had something really stick and do damage. Ever. Hollywood protects gays more than anything else. My guess is that there are actually more male victims of male predators there than female. So if one sticks, more will be emboldened to talk. It's the one cornerstone brick that gets ripped from the wall. And the whole thing comes down.

Significant part of gay culture is that they are permissive of underage dalliances. Milo saw it and experienced it. problem is, and this is a huge part, is that the underage guy who fucked the producer/mega star grows up to be gay and thinks 'well that's what i wanted'. Same with the female teachers who fucked their students. They justify it in their head. not defending it because it does increase the likelihood for mental illness by a large factor.

also, i know this won't sit well with the christian elements of this board but the same thing has to happen to the church. allow priests to marry so they stop having to be gay (or are at least shamed into marrying) and we'd have less diddled kids.

Did he actually rape him or did he just assault him?

Either way, impossible to prove 30 years later.

Wtf I didn't jack it till I was 14

They will be more likely to follow if this isn't ignored. We can prevent it from being ignored by forcing a reaction from Hollywood. They will CERTAINLY react, if not overreact, if they think this will raise awareness of their pedophilia. Especially now when their strength and public regard is at a 70-year low. Plus, MSM will be desperate for any story that can reduce the airtime of Podesta being indicted, so this will be everywhere.

I'm telling you, this is a major opportunity to cause a little bit of chaos that will have some massive ripple effects.

Nine.

He's had years to think of this and plan

Now his liberal elite media backers can run "Spacey is gay" stories instead of the pedo stuff

>clear bait thread to cover up shit
You didn't even try.

Sup Forums is always right. How the fuck to you guys do it?!

Murray and this girl was only 17 in this creepy movie

Way to go, Chad. Kudos

>be uncut Britbong
>jack at age 9
>able to make penorr feel good after x1000 repetitions but no actual semen

Thanks for the post I chuckled

Obviously we will not be saving homosexuals or pedophiles, but if we can force major players to panic and make a move, we can use this to either

1) raise awareness of pedophilia in Hollywood/Gay circles at a time when Hollywood's public regard is at it's lowest in 70 years AND pedophile rings are being ground into dust, or

2) Force them to ignore Spacey's coming out letter which will mean homosexuality does not make people immune from criticism or consequences anymore.

>Brilliant deflection move by Spacey

Now the talk of the town isn't "Kevin Spacy did what?"

It's "Kevin Spacey is gay?"

>Citation needed

why the hell would he admit to it

This desu senpai baka.

doesnt really matter looks like spaceys netflix house of cards just fell down lmao

jewgle image search "kevin spacey bill clinton"

>people didn't know Kevin spacey was a faggot?

This.

That doesn't prove anything.

no that is showing a thot whos boss

Arise, Sir Frank UnderAge

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Right now, hollywood is scared shitless that they will be outed as pedophiles. They will do ANYTHING to protect their little kiddie fucking ring, INCLUDING relinquishing homosexuality as an invincible defense against criticism or consequences. They are at a 70-year low in their power and public regard, and now is the time to push harder than ever.

If we can force one player to panic, it will create a cascade that ends Spacey's career. If we can force one more guy to accuse Spacey, it will end Spacey's career. Either way, we win.

>Seth McFaggybag rapes Jon (((Leibowitz)))

Only ROPE TIME DEAL!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile#Allegations_of_sexual_abuse

>I honestly do not remember, but I'm so sorry anyway!
Why do they always fall for this trap? Ignore it.

See
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NrcOge6pMhg

>Sexual advance == rape

>I declare... HOMOSEXUALITY!

Damn, another one slipped through our fingers. Maybe Trump should do this.

WW3 is coming

*his
hence the gay statement.

the left worships and eleveted degenerates to the top of society

now they act suprised when they get caught being degenerate

IMAGUN MA SHOK