Why don't you support the Palestinians Sup Forums? You know they are white Greco–Romans, right...

Why don't you support the Palestinians Sup Forums? You know they are white Greco–Romans, right? They are the only remnant left today of the Roman Empire. Palestine is a European name, unlike Israel which is inherently Semitic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kg7CNvBEVAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jund_Filastin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just face it, Israelis are shitskins outbreeding a white population, we need to empathize with them.

I'm seriously.
>The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece, when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê"
Europeans came up with the term. Palestinians are Aryans fighting against Semites who are flooding into their country. It's exactly what is happening in Europe.

Already replied but Ill say my 2 cents.......fuck em. The ones that are in the US say they are different from white people and push left wing bullshit for sympathy

Uh they're Muslim? I'd cut my own dick off before I ever gave a shit about a Muslim

Maybe the ones there are legit but the ones here are on the same level as jewery

Egyptians-----kangs if you will, persians as well have proven to be cool

Yeah haha! Deus Vult right my fellow Crusader?

I don't care if Jews have Israel.

I just wish they'd all fuck off and stay there.

Dooooos vooooooolt

Kys

Jesus Christ, don't ever try to win me over by using Linda fucking Sarsour.

Considering how much time you faggots spend shilling here, shouldn't you at least have basic understanding of the board culture by now?
This is just beyond pathetic.

>Palestine
>Roman
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sage and Report slide threads everyone!

Jews never fuck off. Since their inception they have conspired to rule the world because they believe they are "the chosen ones" and Israel's reach spans the entire globe.

Why would you make a Palestine case, let alone a muslim case with fucking Linda Sarsour? Fuck off.

>Deus Reddit
>Board culture

Back to t_d Jewboy

>Why don't you support the Palestinians Sup Forums? You know they are white Greco–Romans, right?
Bullshit! The majority of those subhumans poured into the area from Egypt, Libya, Tunisia after the Jews showed up and started making the area fit for agriculture on a large scale. They are a bunch of fucking low IQ, inbred Arabs.

All Arabs and all Muslims of any race/ethnicity need to exterminated.

I do. I support my Palestinian and Iranian brothers in their struggle against the ZOG.

would fugg

ummmm.... no.. prove that palestinians arent shitskin semites when most of them are darker than image on left

You're just regurgitating typical Jew propaganda that is refuted by even Jews themselves from that time period. Also DNA evidence shows that Palestinians are native to the land. Nice try fucking kike, there's only one people that need to be exterminated and it's your own.

It's not that I don't support them, it's that I don't give a fuck about them.

jews are closest non europeans to europeans, then caucasians, then middle easterners and north africans, then central asians then poos.

Sorry leaf, is that a scale of whiteness in your pic because it doesn't seem to be. Also are you saying that Ashkenazi Jews are darker than Italians??

this is true. the "jews" say this to gloss over their forcible removal of local peoples when they created their little state, "oh no goyim, they all came AFTER we did". my family had lived there for centuries, until the jews forced out/killed most of them, and many fled to jordan. My grandfather fought literal jews in the 40s.

Now, I'm not gonna say that taking over land is so evil, and try to go back to 5 gorillion b.c. to give everyone their "rightful" land back. Might makes right, but the way this was done was pretty fucked up, and underhanded. And was orchestrated by larger powers. Not like some misfit kikes came and conquered arabs one day. It may be a little late now, to simply remove the state of israel, but at the time it was occurring, there should have been a much more logical response to their aggression.

Nice try schlomo

I support both sides. The two state solution.

>not wanting to retake your rightful clay
>implying it's ever too late to retake Jerusalem

Don't worry, we'll retake it soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=kg7CNvBEVAk

Who on here doesn't support the Palestinians OP? We are all on the same boat, we are all slaves of the perfideous jew. Might as well team up with our fellow slaves, against our one true enemy (((((them)))))

I literally ally with anyone and everyone who fights the Jews regardless of background.

Humanity vs Jews.

Palestine is the rightful clay of one of the following

King of Jerusalem
Potential claimants today[edit]
There are several potential[clarification needed] claimants of the title today.
The title is in de facto use by the Spanish Crown, currently held by Felipe VI of Spain,
Karl von Habsburg, current head of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine; Karl's father Otto von Habsburg has renounced all pretense to the Habsburg titles in 1958.
Victor Emmanuel, Prince of Naples, pretender to the royal throne of Italy (House of Savoy)[citation needed]
Amedeo, 5th Duke of Aosta, pretender to the royal throne of Italy (House of Savoy-Aosta)[citation needed]
Prince Pedro, Duke of Calabria, pretender to the royal throne of Two Sicilies (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies Calabria line)[citation needed]
Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro, pretender to the royal throne of Two Sicilies (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies Castro line)[citation needed]
Charles-Antoine Lamoral, prince de Ligne de La Trémoïlle, heir-general of Yolande-Louise of Savoy and the Brienne claims[citation needed]

>bait thread
But I'll be baited. I do support them but not for your reasons.

This. Also I support Iran and Bashar.

Then list your reasons or be forever a known cuck.

>You know they are white Greco–Romans, right?
LMAO

It's true. Lots of overlap in genetics between Italians and Palestinians. Liberate your brothers.

>last reminent of the greco-Roman

Italy and Greece are stil a thing

My sides. If anything we are genetically similar to modern Jewish diaspora, since we fucked than from Roman times. Palestinians are Arab shitskins that only deserve a gassing

>Palestinians
Does. Not. Exist.

>tfw kike genes
Wanna kill my self desu

why should I support low IQ monkeys?

Palestine had nothing to do with the Arabs who today call themselves Palestinians until the 1960s.

>says the wandering steppe gypsy from Turkei.

Palestinians are Arabs.

What are you?

Until 1950, the Jerusalem post was called the Palestine post.
Until 1961, the Israeli electric corporation was named the Palestine electricity.
As I said. Until the 1960s the name Palestine had nothing to do with the Arabs.

this, OP is doesn't understand that arab will never be white

Half Ashkenazi kike and half Russian.

yeah no kidding

oh well, you are smarter than us, you have a homeland, and you are not being genocided.

And you probably have a gf/waifu (or maybe you are a waifu)

If you honestly believe that semites who interbred with whites for two thousand years are less whites than semites who have not interbred with whites I honestly don't know what to tell you.

I could give 2 fucks about isreal bro

Yeah I don’t really fucking care.
I am not a robot.

The single best thing about Jews is that they're killing Muslims. We should honestly deport all Jews to Israel and tell them that the only way they'll ever see US aid money again is by killing a quota of Muslims every year.

why do you Slavic fucks think you are jewish

It's true, though. The region of Palestine is named for a group of people who no longer exist. Nowadays, those who self-identify as Palestinians are really just Arabs in the region which the Palestinians used to occupy in ancient times.

Yes, Palestinians are white

Yeah what are you doing HERE ? Sluming with the goys ? Does that make you edgy to the jewish girls ?

Fuck Palestine and fuck mohammad

>Palestinians are Arab shitskins
Palestinians are Semites, they are nearly genetically identical to the average Israeli Jew. They are only culturally arab, ethnic Arabs come from the gulf.

They are literally welfare niggers with a victim PR industry around it.

I suppose some of (((them))) are here on duty (trolling us, JIDF work) and some are /polacks/ and like to be here.

Like Richard Spencer said, we are basically white Zionists (if Zionist is someone who enjoys having there own fashy ethnostate)

Nice try fucking kikes, it was called the district of Palestine since at least the 630s when the Arabs conquered it and the word originates from (Peleset) during the time of the Ancient Egyptians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jund_Filastin

Also Palestinian and Syrian DNA is dead centre in Jewish diaspora DNA because they are the original unmixed Jews, compared to Saudis who are way off to the side. Again, nice try kikes.

Those are saudi flags retard

white? they follow Sharia law to the teeth. i don't give a fuck about their skin color they can die for all i care.

for real nigga? palestinians are scum.

iam a goy, imported so not arab or jewish but ive seen what you do.
you have so little morals that you dont care wether or not you kill tourists, druze, bedoins or arabs.
you would kill your own people just to get a shred of attention.
you guys are born killers

what about the english girl you killed a few months ago? she wasnt jewish, she had nothing to do with this.

i actually support a free palestine but my patience is wearing thin.
one of you whent out to stab someone in my local grocery store.
should that give you any respect from me?

now i know that most of you arent like this but it happened so much that it is simply a risk to society and western cultures to trust you all.

the common used phrase comes up:

would you drink 1 of 100 glasses of wine if you know 1 of them is poisened?

so like where that roachposter says FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WYPIPO he really means FUCK SOSOUR AND FUCK PALESTINE

You're all middle eastern mutts t b h

gtfo mohamed.

You triggered warcriminal?
I mean, I can call you that given the flag and the fact you served in an army that uses WP against civilians.

Will your tribe ever stop disappointing your lord?

>board culture
t. I'm a brainlet that agrees with what gets pushed the loudest on Sup Forums because I am incapable of forming my own opinions

Confusing me with the guy raping your sister?

dont talk to me like iam a kike, iam not one of them either.
would you, in my shoes act any different if somebody would kill someone in the grocery store around the corner?

agreed, Arabs and subsaharan people are disgusting animals. Just slightly better than your avarage jungle nigger from africa.

No, those are Hamas flags, brainlet. btw, arabs here are almost as dark as the yemenite jews.

When in doubt I assume the Muslims are in the wrong. Because you almost always are.

In 2005 the Israeli government was giving the palestinians a very good deal in Camp David II
Their autistic leaders refused and since them i dont really feel like the palestinians are worth the empathy

you do seem to have the same viewpoints as the avarage ali or mohamed here....

I used to be anti-Palestine until a French Moroccan licked by booty hole, gave me mint tea, and told me of the horrors of Israel. I should have married her.

>Australian education

They're hamas flags

french-moroccan > palestine > kek

lot of muzzies saying israel is so bad while they never been here.
in fact there are also a lot os muslims here that actually have a good life, some of which are friends of mine.
and they know that a terrorist would just as easily kill them too.

remember all the brushfire arson a year ago? one of them was in haifa, where a lot of the people are in fact muslim.

This is in Gaza, that's a Hamas flag. Those Palestinians are darker because they are bordering Egypt.

Take a trip to Hebron nigga and you'll quickly realize that you want to kill all kikes too. Israel also killed their own indiscriminately many times in the past and they still kill goys with 9/11 and Fukushima.

This is not true. In fact Israel was trying to gain from Camp David by legitimizing half of their illegal settlements, tricking the Palestinians to accept a deal where they would remove only half the settlements. This didn't even include Jerusalem. Just Jews doing Jew tricks.

>Dumb Jew still doesn't realize that those bushfires weren't actually arson.

firstly, you should read better my nigga.

i am in favor of a withdrawal of withdrawal from palestine.

secondly i do not support any kikery around the world.

but lastly, dont forget that its the same here as in every country, the top kike decides.. and i really believe that there are more top kikes in the u.s. than in israel tbqh

and a little add on notes: yes west bank kikes are annoying but most of them arent even there because of greater israel.
it is because housing is cheaper and they get more government support.
a lot of them are the dumb amerikikes who think they do the better thing by supporting it but instead they are fucking things up with their meddling.
americans tend to fuck up any where they go anyway but amerikikes even more

Open borders for you friend. What are you, racist or something?

i believe in equality:
being equally racist to everyone makes no one feel left out or discriminated against.
racism will however show us any flaws in humans and how to correct them.
racism was never a bad thing, people who refuse to transcend the problems that they inherited from their race are the problem.

Honestly pretty based Jewbro. In any event, the Moroccan girl did lick my ballon knot so I must destroy you. No hard feelings.

>Honestly pretty based Jewbro. In any event, the Moroccan girl did lick my ballon knot
Most American thing I ever read

There can only be a final solution

If you listen hard enough, you can hear the prayer call in 10 minutes.

swedebro is prolly so cucked hed be praying himself

Because Palestine was never a state. the land belonged to Jordan and Egypt.

I live right next to a church and yes, at 10 in the morning the church bells will ring :) I have already said my morning prayer though.

how much do you bench, schlomo?

most honest answer ive ever heard on here
problem now is that egypt doesnt want gaza back and jordan doesnt want the west bank anymore.
they see them for what they are
palestinians only became a fact after the capture by the british.

israel itself or the mandate of palestine was never designed to be an all jewish or all palestinian state but a coaltition of jews and arabs.

Why can't Israel properly annex two pieces of sandshit and be done with it ?
Have some slave labor, some historical and fertile land.
Why did you even give back Sinai, dumbest move ever.

I might not agree with Israel on a lot of things but I am sick and tired of sore losers bitching about land they never owned. seriously your "Palestine" is worse then our Natives when it comes to bitching and crying.

The Romantic Empire was the most degenerate place in history. They deserved what they got. They were so fucking degenerate that Europe decided it was better to reset technology a couple hundred years back than risk letting the cancer grow.
Back to the main point, why would I want to support either?

WE