Entire episode is a monologue

>entire episode is a monologue
>get to this

Really?

Why is this show so gay

Then stop watching it

typical westerner, cant handle an episode filled with dialogue, need muh edgy action scenes, power ups and shits

nah man, the episode was solid, you just have some short attention problem

>>inb4 replying to bait
>>implying im not trying to actively trigger EOP

No I have to see it through to the end now i'm too deep, can't properly shitpost and trigger the fans if I haven't seen it all

This is an incredible series of false assumptions

I don't mind dialogue when it's not shit cringy teenager existential crisis monologue, it's very clear this show was originally an LN written by a manchild

cry more millenial

it doesn't get any better

this show is the scam of the decade.

i dare you, no, i double dare you nigger to find a more bland and slow show than this one in the last 6 years

Mirai Nikki

aldnoah.

I can think of slower shows, that really isn't one of my main problems with it

My biggest gripes are probably the jarring nature of how it constantly flip flops between super serious and silly genki MC cringe comedy, it's like one of my biggest peeves in anime and this one has it in spades.

It is pretty bland and uninspired, it basically takes every trope and plot device from as many popular anime as possible and slams it together to make the biggest edgy feelstrip possible to appeal to retards

Ultimately it's far from the worst anime i've ever seen and the above average animation and soundtrack for a TV anime makes it watchable, but I could go on for a year about all the little things that irk me

DB Super

I'll admit re zero is a fucking disappointment but come on.. there's plenty. Battery for example which is currently airing. Holy shit that one is ridiculous and slow.

DBZ Super is AOTY. What the hell are you saying?

Top tier story and animation.

At this point you haters should just kill yourselves. Why not simply stop watching? Pace is perfectly reasonable and plot is constantly thickening.

You seem to know your way around anime. Share your MAL account?

Idk man it doesn't come close to DRAGON BALL Z GT

One of the best episode of the last couple of years

Can't stop, it's like crack, you know it's bad but you can't get off the ride when you are so deep in shit

Literally every moeshit show? there are like 15 of them every season

So i can name 90 shows more slow and bland

>MAL is now the cuck of Sup Forums
bravo in achieving exactly nothing
Re:Zero is the exact trash that attracts memesters with no functioning brain like you to this board

>people like this exist

It will be hard to see an episode more impactful than this one in the coming years

>I'm a shit human being, please give me attention
>No Subaru you're sugoi
>No I'm shit
>No Subaru you're the bestest ever and I love you
>If you say so
>trauma solved btw I love Emilia

I don't mind episodes like that.
It could've been done other way, but it still doesn't bother me. Good ep.

Forgot image.

Who would've guessed that it sounds retarded when explained like a retard.

this pretty much

For real though, that episode was miserable. I just want this show to be over so I can say I watched it and give it a shit testing on MAL.

Nah, episode 17 is. It was top kino, felt like some tragic korean drama directed by Bong Joon-ho or some shit.

Fuck, I meant episode 15.

Yeah like we needed an episode filled with that bullshit.

This desu

episode 15 was absolutely god tier, made watching everything up until then worth it

Literally every moeshit show has more depth than this pile of dogshit.

Little girls being cute and doing nothing is depth now?

Edgy isekai has depth now?

If that edgy isekai is more than just an edgy isekai like Re:zero then yes

This is a great thread.

>Re:Zero
>anything more than an edgy isekai

Good joke.

>trapped in a video game
Every time.

They can't because they are miserable, they say "its shit" but they cant stop eating the "shit", that kind of people are the new Sup Forums and you should accept it.

I'm glad Re: Zero is popular enough to be hated by f/a/ggots.

I can feel your undeserved ego through the screen