The lib’s are scared

The Wall Street Journal is calling for Trump to pardon ANYONE involved with the Russians during the election. Both Republican AND Democrat. That means it definitely is a Democrat going down tomorrow with Muller’s Indictment.

archive.is/GEDKj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
archive.is/GEDKj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha wow. its fucking over.

Holy shit.

Holy shit... DNC is about to get BTFO

>living in this much delusion
Your tears are going to be extra sweet tomorrow

reminder that user said Hillary was going to be arrested by the 30th

Wsj is Republican biased bro

Also easily the most credible msm source

> Drumph is finished
> Our President Donald Trump should pardon anyone related to the Russian collusion case
wew lad. that's a hell of a 180

>Wsj is Republican biased bro

Quick reminder:
Canadians can not legally criticize Islam.
Canadians must accept the LGBT lifestyle, failure to do so will result in their children being removed from the home.
Canadians must by law call someone by their preferred pronoun regardless of ow ridiculous it is.

>MFW (((THEY))) ARE ALREADY BACKPEDALLING AND ITS STILL SUNDAY

#MAGA

Australia supports Trump.

Anyone who does not - is a filthy liberal scumbag.

Grow a brain you beta faggets.

MARTIAL LAW JUNTA BEGINS NOV 4th.

MILITARY TRIBUNALS ARE UPON US.

Mueller will be arresting himself after putting the cuffs on Clinton and Podesta.

why the fuck would he put a blanket pardon on anyone convicted of russian collusion? If people on the trump team are convicted and pardoned then he looks corrupt, and he has no way to gain from pardoning anti-trump people

What's the thought process meant to be?

Did I read that right?

Nah he should pardon any R and let the Democrats have their day of the rope. We listened to this shit for months non-stop. It's fitting that if there are Democrats involved they should permanently be silenced!

>oh and pardon the uranium one peeps
:P

Call me Xe or get arrested leaf

Hi cuckboi.
Sad life you live, shilling on Sup Forums.
Maybe someday you'll realize the futility of your habits and blow your brains out.
You're not accomplishing ANYTHING by posting here, except for making us more proficient at refuting your delusional arguments.
Also, if this is Obamaleaf, above is even more true.
Lol @ your life

I'll admit, I was feeling a bit spooked. But maybr Trump really does have more tricks up his sleeve.

Only Dems are going down and they’re hoping to convince Trump to put a blanket pardon out in order to spare them.

>Nov. 4
>Trump becomes full Reagan in terms of keep streets safe.
>"GET THAT FUCKING COMMIES OUT OF THE STREETS RIGHT NOW"

Nope. It's the WSJ, the most right wing of all mass newspapers in the US rn

My guess would be - a cuckservative/neocon linked

Pewds is also Nat-soc

You dumb fuck. It's almost guaranteed now Trump will fire mueller

>shitposting this badly

>DON'T TOUCH OUR GOLDEN BOY OBAMA
>IT'LL TAINT HIS """"PERFECT"""" LEGACY

That’s what they’re asking for. For Trump to pardon everyone, end the investigation and let Congress take over

thats why I recently send canada revenue service a notice saying that I would not respond to thier mail unless they addressed me by me prefereed pronoun "Gas the kikes"

havent heard back from them yet

nigga, the WSJ doesn't shill for obama.
try to keep up
the quality of Sup Forums is terrible anymore due to low info posts like yours.
just don't post if you can't add anything of value.

WSJ is a conservative paper. Their op-ed pieces are always pro republican. You guys only think they are liberal because you didn't know about the Journal before the youtube thing.

DELET THIS

>should be investigated by congress
already has been. congress has been told their not alowed to be told anything
>youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E

a dem, a cuck, a neocon walk into a bar???
whats the difference?
get the fuck outta here

saying to pardon anyone involved with the Russia shit during the OBAMA administration is shilling for Obama whether you see it that way or not
the entire MSM hates Trump
fuck off with this MUH OLD Sup Forums bullshit

>this madness
implying that the mass liberal insanity is limited to Russian election hacking conspiracies and doesn't include celebrating gay marriage, homosexual rights, multi genderism, and general faggotry and niggery.

#MuellerMonday trending, people are excited about this shit

>thought process

>You guys only think they are liberal because you didn't know about the Journal before the youtube thing.
lurk moar newfaggot

>Permitting the criminal law again to become a regular weapon in politics is more destructive of democratic government than ham-handed efforts by a foreign power to embarrass one or more presidential candidates. It is true that Washington’s Augean stables need periodic cleaning, but it is Congress that should wield the shovels.

You fuckin' wot m8?

Why are people mad about Russian involvement? America helped to elect Putin and it turned out okay. Wasn't liberals supposed to be tolerant to other cultures?

Literally "we're full of shit but you're not supposed to hose us out."

Americans are transparently full of shit, but pretend to be dignified. I hope there are executions.

>Wsj is Republican biased bro
No it isn't. It's just has better standards of reporting than Carlos Slim's newspaper, The New York Times, or Jeff Besos' personal blog, The Washington Post.

Yeah... totally not sweating over the potential skeletons being unearthed....

Heads are gonna roll and while some Rs might be in the mix, we can guess who the majority are going down for this.

>America helped to elect Putin and it turned out okay. ....
I know the Clinton WH has Yelstin elected...
But do you have links or refs to US supporting Putin.
This past decade they've tried to assassinate him, and he's been demonised by western media ... He is *not* "their guy"...

WSJ is owned by news corp which is owned by Rupert Murdoch the CEO of FOX. The WSJ are and have always been conservative.

Trip of truth.
CIA "owns/ controls" US media.
Source: CIA

Lol Trump is just gonna pardon anyone who is charged and convicted

is there a Canadian law that stipulates government agencies MUST address you by your stated preferred pronouns? If so, that'll be hilarious and all you leafs should pull something like that

Ney York Republicans are as far left as Streisand

faggots like you literally ruined this board
WSJ is conservative. and you're a low info poster.
seriously, don't post you fucking ledditor.

>republican biased
>plz pardon all the democrats ;_;
it doesn't check out

Kikes don't care about left or right, faggot

Hi schlomo- there was a certain nigger and a certain whore secretary from 2009-2017.
Under nigger and shitlery's watch:
1. annexation of crimea by putin
2. putin back in syria
3. EU under hostile invasion
4. Libya BTFO opening the floodgates for OTTOMAN EMPIRE REDUX.
5. Iran ascendant
6. Iran flush with pallets of (((cash))).
7. CIA Spring
8. MB (((in charge))).
9. Putin (((hacks))) electon
10. Putin celebrates the most successful emergence from the dead EVER.
11. Cold War part 2.

>pardoning treason

Nope.

But, I expect trump to do exactly that. He is that craven.

Everyone should read the article. It's short and it makes a good point tbqhfam.

The only reason anyone cares is because the democrats lost.

They would give their asshole to Putin until they bleed if they could be president, they just want someone to blame because they have no accountability for the absolutely pathetic and disgusting display they put on during the election.

> remember when democrats told whites to shut up and suck nigger dick or commit social suicide?
> remember when cops should be shot in the street because black lives matter?
> remember when not being a communist made you a Nazi?
> remember when not wanting to have gay sex with children made you a bigot?
> remember when someone getting their dick chopped off was considered the ultimate male achievement?
> what the fuck democrats?
>uhhhh.... IT WAS RUSSIA!!!
> REMEMBER THE COLD WAR!? YEA, FUCK RUSSIA!!

>Dems
>Thinking

Check'd n kek'd

Under nigger and shitlery's watch:
1. annexation of crimea by putin
2. putin back in syria
3. EU under hostile invasion
4. Libya BTFO opening the floodgates for OTTOMAN EMPIRE REDUX.
5. Iran ascendant
6. Iran flush with pallets of (((cash))).
7. CIA Spring
8. MB (((in charge))).
9. Putin (((hacks))) electon
10. Putin celebrates the most successful emergence from the dead EVER.
11. Cold War part 2.

DRAIN THE SWAMP! No pardons for anybody.
Trump knows he's clean. He also knows there are people on both sides who are not.

i guess i have to spell it out for you, pussy.
they're shilling for pardons because of Mueller's and other neocons' implication in the scandal. WSJ is shilling for neocons. Like it always has.

Yeltsin thing is true and he indirectly leads to a rise of Putin, but for PUrin being a USA agent is some kind of meme false flag theory of, IIRC, Parinov and other (((ex)))-special service people who I wouldn't trust.

Please be true. I want to see the fallout on Reddit after they've been pushing it as Republicans falling.

Also

>Rivkin

>Rupert Murdoch..
Serves his masters well.
He's an investor in Israeli oil reserves in Syrian (Israelis occupied) Sinai.
Murdoch controls media in Australia, UK and later US... Assets inherited from his father Keith.. So a century of printing the "right" narrative ...

>archive.is/GEDKj
kek
You probably think FOX News is conservative too.

awww hell naw, theres no fucking reset button. you motherfucking pig politicians need to die in jail as a fucking pennance for putting our country and our people up shit creek before we were even out of diapers.

There are 3 generations of people who want their pound of flesh and we are gonna get it.

if you think that the dem farce that the FBI is playing is going to have any advances tomorrow in any direction other than Trump, I have a bridge to sell you.

Facts are on your side, but these guys don't deal with facts

Shit McCain called his WSJ buddies

>FUCK DRUMP he is going DOWN for his ties to russian hacking
>HELP SAVE US DRUMOPFFFFFF

>WSJ
>the most credible msm source

TRUMPANZEES ARE YOU SHAKING IN YOUR MONKEY SHITFLINGING TREES?!? its over you lost

As Conservative as Flake, Graham, and McCain?

thats my understanding, all federal goverment agencies must address you by your prefered pronouns
I have informed them that my prefered pronoun is ....
"Gas the kikes"

I have not heard back from them, but taxes are only four months away, so we will see

but for other anons who dont want to be put on a watch list I would suggest something simple, not "alt -righty" just pick any sort of pronoun (intergalatic overlord or whatever) ... it will force them to have to address each thing differently, thereby costing them a fortune .... accelerationism ... right

also some other things I do, whenever i write them i never print, always use cursive, so its harder to read, and always use no standard (not 9.5 x 11) paper, so it doesnt fit normally into file folders, use long full scap papers, so they have to fold your shit all the time
I once sent them a letter on a piece of bristol board (but its extra to mail that, so i wont do it again)
the whole point is to make it difficult for them to deal with you, and to cost them money

progressivism is a progression towards legalized pedophilia, communism, and western cultural genocide. Thats it, nothing more, nothing less.

Why the random snake girl, bad hombre?

>Tell them your pronoun is "gas the kikes"
>hate speech filter prunes it
>they now no longer know what your pronoun is and can never contact you again without possibly committing a crime
If this works it's genius.

You're a fucking faggot....

HAHAHAHA

>Literally almost a year of MUH RUSSIA COLLUSION, IMPEACH BLUMPF NOW!
>Now that it turns out it was a dem dealing with Russia they want pardons
Top fucking kek

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THEY'RE DONE

Chekkd for kek

Interesting g interpretation of events.
Lots of assertions.
Zero references or source.
1/Ukraine coup led to Crimea referendums and petition to join Russian Federation.
Ongoing civil war in Donbass.
2/ CIA / ISIS proxy force unleashed to partition Syria.. Request from Assad to Russia for assistance ... Russia needs to ensure the jihadis don't again gain control in Central Asian oblastss and neighbouring countries.
3/ EU continues to expand with bases up to,Russia's borders, in contravention of agreements at time of collapse of SU.
4/ Libya destroyed by coalition of French, UK and US.. thwart Gadaffi plan to introduce a gold back pan-African currency; gain control of oil resources; ship weapons to Syria via Turkey (source: Wikileaks Clinton emails)
5/ Iran under sanctions - seeks weapons to protect from Israel and US
5/ pallets of cash is US returning sovereign Iran assets frozen/stolen at time of 1979 revolution
7/ CIA Arab Spring... A plan to facilitate the Greater Israel or Yinon plan for Israel.
8/ MB - links and networks to and within US - correct... Including Obama and Huma, among others
9/ zero zero zero evidence of any "hacking" of us election. How was this orchestrated? How were votes changed?
10/ Putin - emerges as geopolitical leader due to countries being alarmed at US hegemony and control.
11/ Cold War 2.0. Yes...with us placing more and more sanctions on Russia and Iran.. economic warfare underway. ... See Putin's 3hr Q/A at Valdai Discussion Club last week.

Duginist scum pls go

>reminder that user said Hillary was going to be arrested by the 30th
Give kek your energy to make these digits a reality!

Agree. Putin is not "their" man...
He is being demonised in the same way as Gadaffi, Saddam, Slobodan Milosovich and others who a not snivelling quislings of the US.

It's fucking happening. dems on suicide watch
HYUUGE INDICTMENTS

What's your opinion of Dugin?

CHECKED AND WITNEEEEESSSSSED

>He is being demonised in the same way as Gadaffi, Saddam, Slobodan Milosovich and others who a not snivelling quislings of the Jews.

FTFY since its the jewish media doing it.

In May 2011, Rivkin was awarded a Burton Award for Legal Achievement for a Washington Post article he wrote with Lee A. Casey in February 2010 titled "Why the 'Don't ask, don't tell' policy is doomed"

Hillary is fucked!

There was a article somewhere that said it was illegal to investigate Hillary Russia connection. Kek

Chk.
Now this is embarrassing.. I have very little clue who he is, and have not watched any of his stuff...
You've embarrassed me into researching him...
:) (feebly) "thanks, user"

No problem. Also, you forgot your "wubbalubbadubdub" and fedora flip.