How fast are Heavy Object volumes usually translated?

How fast are Heavy Object volumes usually translated?

I don't know, but I can see english translated 11 volumes, and wikipedia says there are 11 volumes available in Japanese.

12 came out few days ago.

so, then I want to ask the same question.

>loli elite from volume 1 becomes relevant
>dat ultra mini-skirt that doesn't do anything

Hope she decides to stay and be an elite for Qwenser-oniichan.

Doubt it. Unless you want daily knife fights with Hime.

Qwenser doesn't need more girls after his ass.

HO translations goes at a slower pace than Index, so it's usually 2-3 weeks if there are no other distractions.

Good thing I just started them then.

Is this actually worth reading or it's like Index where we have a new cast almost every volume and old characters become almost completely irrelevant?

You a homo?

This is much worse than Index actually.
The girl in OP will be as irrelevant as a pebble of rock on a beach later on.

It's episodic, there's going to be tons of characters that are only relevant for one volume and never mentioned again by default.

As fast as how this novel gets boring as fuck

I'd say it's slightly worse than Index was at it's peak, but far better than most of Index.

The popular characters actually return though.

Just Ohoho and Mariydi? And I guess Heivia's wife too appeared in 3 volumes.

Who is the best villain and why is it Sladder Honeysuckle?

Mariydi is getting her own novel series.

Won't be surprised if Ohoho appears every two volumes now, she's that popular.

Most other side characters don't really deserve to show up often.

>Most other side characters don't really deserve to show up often.

Poor Myonri...

I'd enjoy HO a lot more, if the Objects didn't look like shit

Uiharu actually shows up again.

She's had 4 appearances now, that's better off than almost every other character.

They look about 10 times better than generic humanoid mechas.

Gundam and other similar mechas make me vomit at how retarded they are.

He was generic as shit. Like most Kamachi's bad guys designed to fail.

When are we getting some evil loli Elite?

What's wrong with the design? They're basically giant balls of armor with shitload of guns and giant propulsion system. How could you hate such a pragmatic design?

Because he had Hosoya's voice

Maybe Ohoho gets her own spin-off so people would stop complaining about the lack of Object to Object battles. We also get the combat maids as a bonus.

He's probably some Gundumb fag who needs plastic toys with laser katanas.

Oh, new reader then. You're in for a treat as it gets even crazier as you go further into the volumes.

Most of them look pretty dumb when you see them entirely like in , but I like how they feel threatening when you see them from up close, they're 100 meter tall, after all.
Some of them look cool regardless though, like the Deep Optical.

You have no idea how much I'd want that.

Ohoho would be perfect as pilot MC since her Object is not some ultra specialized mess nor outdated junk that needs saving every time.

They look like something that could be real war machines. While almost all humanoid mechas look like toys.

Don't bully.

Won't be surprised if we get LL Elite Idols edition.

>A literal pile of guns
>Real war machine

More deluded than Mechwarrior/Battletech fans.

But they're not as fun, though. Quenser agrees.

>bad guys designed to fail
Sladder would've won, if he had called Quenser's bluff.

>A literal pile of guns

Yeah, because those never existed.

They're alien.
That's why they're so much more terrifying than mecha.

That's nice to know. Is she still a virgin?

Yes, obviously.
Heivia even calls her "virgin girl".

>young girl in military
>virgin

Dude...

>How could you hate such a pragmatic design?

Because they're not spider tanks

To be honest they make more sense than spider tanks.

What is it with Kamachi and convoluted similes/mysterious metaphors?

Mariydi has the best design in the series. And I love how often vol.5 was talking about her ass.

Shame she's working for the most autistic faction.

>See through sundress
What a slut!
I would tap that slut

It's just part of his style. Same with things like how he repeats exposition in every single volume.

>loli elite from volume 1 becomes relevant
Really? I need to re-read it to refresh my memory.
I like her too but Frolaytia has the best design by far.

You gotta feel bad for her. It's clear she wants the Heivia, but there's not a even a 1% chance of her winning due to the existence of his fiance and little sister.

She can aim for the mistress route. He's a noble, no one would mind.

Not a chance in hell. You've read the last volume, fiance and imouto would kill her if she tries it.

There are some Objects that are basically spider tanks but with a ball in the middle.

Heivia's woman is a top tier waifu who doesn't mind few lovers. Azureyfear can't do shit and stays in jail where she belongs.

So she claims, but let's be honest here, she is willing to kill anyone that would get between her and Heivia. And imouto has a severe case of bro-con. Never mind the fact that she was smart enough to acquire her own Object. Even in prison, she can probably screw over anyone that dares to steal Heivia away from her and the fiance.

I loved this buddy-cop MGS anime so much. Any chance at all for an S2?

Not really.

It flopped.

Maybe

>Frolaytia has the best design by far

Only if you like generic cowtits.

Sure. And anybody who likes generic little girls thinks that Mariydi has the best design, right?

Wouldn't Ohoho be the better example?

Faggot detected.

Quenser has the objectively best design, I think we can agree on this.

He also designs the best objects. Right?

He has yet to design any, but probably.

Why wasn't Kakine sent to the HO universe in the new crossover?

"get between" is an understatement there, Azureyfear was going to obliterate her with an Object main cannon.

>Frilly pink swimsuit Myonri picks up a random volleyball that flew away on the Venice Satellite Drop

He designed one. The scientist on the island has the only record of it and made sure no one must know of its existence.

Finish reading the volume first.

To be honest Kamachi is really overdoing this whole "objects he designs are super crazyyyyy!" thing.

Where's the Mary spinoff

Somewhere on Kamachi's pile of manuscripts

And why is that? He is known to figuring out how an unknown enemy Object works and uncovering it's weaknesses within a limited timeframe, all without looking at its blueprints. The guy has such a mastery over the fundamentals of how Objects works, that it is incredibly easy to believe he can design an Object without any glaring weaknesses.

Kamachi said he'll fix this from now on.

Because it's stupid that he's the only person on the planet who can do that and advance the Object tech by a couple of generations.

Where?

He did?

I seriously doubt that, both that he said it and that he can.

In the latest translated novel
>Well, let’s set aside the awful accomplishments of mankind and talk about a different sort of possibility. I’ve generally made Heavy Object so you can start with Volume 1 and enjoy the following novels no matter where you start, but this was a test of having certain people reappearing more frequently and in a position necessary for the story to progress. I tried to make sure you could understand their characters well enough even with only this volume and I intend to continue with the original concept of this series, but if you’ll accept what I did here, maybe it’s possible some other characters could show up in important scenes to go on a rampage?

Well at least he'll try.

Sauce?

Because he's the only one being sent out to fight Objects without an Object. It's his innate intelligence combined with a fuckton of actual and practical experience in dealing with Objects. No other designer has gone through the sheer amount of crap he did.

Looking at vol.12 pics he's doing that.

I want to see Ice grill beat the crap out of H & Q.

Looking at vol.12 pics, to me it feels like he wrote it watching the anime air.

Does that mean Miki has a year's worth of HO's material on backlog then?

I want to fuck an operator loli.

>136cm

She's perfect.

>Those retarded feets

Nice quality there, seems like the illustrator doesn't even know how a feet looks like.

?

Nice trigger discipline.

Miki probably lost count of the unreleased Kamachi stuff on his backlog already.

>12 y/o lieutenant
Never change Kamachi

Well, Elites are super pilots created in lab.

>Blaganca.Amazon

Okay, wait. So she's from Portugal or S.America?

Amazon is just Brazil but it seems like she was only born there, since she looks European. Legitimate Kingdom covers both anyways.

Is this worth the read, or should I just watch it? I'm interested enough to do at least one of these things.

Cityslicker was better