Should abortion not only be legal, but required for fetus's with extreme deformities?

Should abortion not only be legal, but required for fetus's with extreme deformities?

What are you, some sort of racist bigot?

yes. kill those fucking meat puppets

such things should be killed, same as parents & OP.

Fucking christcucks, disgusting and abusive beyond belief - that poor mutant should have been allowed to die as a baby.

Can we call child protective services? Sacrifice it to Kek? Gas it? All three at the same time?

My Christian heart says no, but my mind says yes in cases of extreme deformities.

You can keep it, but no government aid. I'd be giving up my job as a retard wrangler, but the state should not have to foot the bill for your personal choices. It shouldn't be my damn job to babysit your spit flinging tard. You take care of it. It's a huge waste of money and resources. It isn't like charity wouldn't be able to hire someone to do it anyway, no need to fuck us all over for it. Same with welfare for niggers and spics with kids they can't afford.

So beautiful! *Like* *Share*

Not required because I think personal autonomy supersedes everything else but it’s certainly a good idea. Good grief what the fuck kind of life is that? I’d blow my fucking brains out if I was forced to take care of a child like that and there was no medical surgery that could fix it.

And if you ended up with a child like that?

I'd probably have it aborted and buried in a beautiful plot and mourn it's death until my own.

>OMG you are so beautiful!
>I wish I was as pretty as you!
Imagine how much of that disingenuous social media horseshit could be erased if we kill tards in the womb.
Gene therapy when?

Unironically yes

no. much like brain surgery shouldnt ever be forced on some one with a alleged tumor. evolution would be nulled. in cases in which symmetry occurs its not as likely to be a defect

What if it was too late to tell and you had it. Would you murder it?

Thank christ for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome being a fall back excuse for smothering your unwanted, subpar human.

Doing the deed isn't the problem. The problem is keeping a stone cold serious face that it was an accident.

Abortion is infanticide anyway. God forgive me.

Fucking parents should be jailed, image living life looking like that

Shouldn't the person get to decide if they want to live? Who are you to choose for them?

This is past the point of a cleft lip or a deformed eye, user. We are talking about severely crippled individuals who will never be able to achieve maturity or survive on their own. I'm not talking about ugly faces here, I'm talking about undeveloped, dysfunctional brains and the like.

>1844
Chkeced

Kill them kill them all.

I'm very against abortion, but for really bad deformities I sometimes think its better to kill them so they don't have a miserable life. I just don't know. If it were me in their shoes, I'd rather not live with all the heart ache. I think.

Would is be possible to build a face with plastic surgery?

A Mexican birth, there is nothing unusual about it. You guys need to stop the racism.

Roastie mouth.

Wuts it vagina loook like?

women, this is the result of latelife pregnancy. pop before 30

Her head is tiny compared to her body so she's not just deformed, but also mentally retarded, maybe to the point she isn't even aware she's alive.

That's the point I wouldn't even need to think about it. That level of deformity, it should be incinerated.