Danganronpa 3

Shhhh she is sleeping

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, now she's dead
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

Why will we never see real Miaya?

>create amazing waifu design.
>controlled by shitty junko ripoff sideshow villain.

JUST

She killed younglings...

She is literary Monomi

Reminder that AI Chiaki is flat

Mitarai will defeat the mastermind. He'll find his courage even if it costs him his life. Screencap this.

She communicates exclusively through monomi, and monomi has her personality.

Theres no way that Juzo would survive instead of Kirigiri. I'm sorry friend but as much as you love him he isn't an important character. I would give him more chances than Asahina or Togami surviving but not Kyoko or Naegi.

>>create amazing waifu design.
it's just monaca with blue hair

Mukuro is best girl

What's her name again?

>tfw is better if he was gay since he woudnt fall for kid murderer

Don't state obvious things, friend

It isnt.

Assuming she uses a wheelchair and wears big scarf, she's a new original waifu.

Chisa ''toddlers in tombstones'' Yukizome

Yukizome Chisa.

So I guess Juzo will be the next victim

I liked her in DR IF and DR Zero but DR3 made her look like a complete brainless henchman obsessed with her sister with no regard for anyone and no mercy or compassion.

It is now more OOC of her to even crush on Naegi since it doens't make sense judging by her behavior.

But we saw real Gekkougahara, just for a second. Even though she was already dead. I still think that corpse was fake and Gekkougahara is the mastermind.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Who despair here?

Anyone started shooping her 'it's me' over every murder yet?

I understand, brother.

But if you're not the same user, please allow me to quote myself:
And forgive me for the terrible writing!

You knew everything.

Chisa "Cradles are nothing but rockeable coffins" Yukizome

Everything about me.

Stay strong, my friend! Tomorrow we'll see our boy tomorrow again. Perhaps not in the best state, but he'll be enlighting us more on what happened with despair and him, my friend.

Even my despair.

Utopia is what one would call the perfect world. In that world you would not know the concept of despair which would prevent bloodshed and violence between different types of despair born from conflicting opinions and viewpoints. That in itself also connects to maintaining hope to fulfill those causes that lead to despair. So hope in itself is nothing more than a white lie to cover up the outbreak of despair that comes from it. Each person has a different perspective on hope so unification would be seen as impossible and that makes way for despair when those goals aren't met meaning a war outbreak.

What Utopia does is wipe out the need for Hope hence eliminating the chance of Despair. All would be one under Utopia. No longer will opinions clash or objectives differ. Mind, matter, philosophy etc will all be one under Utopia. In a brand new world.

In order for humans to step forward towards a world of peace and dreams, a world without hope or despair, a world without lies turned to violence turned to deaths, in order to head towards this goal, they must cast away those foolish thoughts of "reality" that exists in this current world. It's irrelevant.

Its been a while since I've seen Mikanfriends around.Report in!

Because you only ever see her doing terrible things, you don't see her school life. Even in IF Mukuro thinks she didn't start regretting any killings until Junko told her about the Class 78 killing game

I understand oyu, frined. I also thought Kirigiri had died. But right after someoen posted the picture with empty cure vial, I assumed that it would be really unlikely that Kirigrii would know exactly when shes going to die and did nothing to stop it. With Juzo, it was his reason to live who actually stab him, i don't think Juzo would

A) would survive being stabbed through lungs
B) would have reason to breath when he was stabbed by his beloved

They still probably have to show the NWP, but for the most part Kodaka missed the mark on this one. Such a waste.

All of the new characters were a waste because they were all created solely to be killed off.

Class 76 is the biggest waste because they were set up as possibly important characters and got an entire episode dedicated to them.

Will we see this gaggle of geniuses get captured or will they already be caught by the start of the episode?

> DR3 made her look like a complete brainless henchman obsessed with her sister with no regard for anyone and no mercy or compassion.

Then it's exactly as she should be

Mukuro is Junko's puppet and the anime shows this very well.

She has a side development along with her class and Naegi and this causes her to have some doubts regarding what she was doing by the time of the 78th class killing game, unfortunately I doubt the anime is going to bother with representing that considering they have a lot to cover

Fuck off /drg/ shitter

Kodaka does not care about DR3 you idiots

They deserve being turn into despair at this point for being so dumb

What did the old guy mean when he said multiple people were the attacker? Didn't see see the people he accused sleep during the attack phases?

Okay, Kodaka's wife

Who fucking cares? Stop asking the same fucking question over and over again

Class 77 is so stupid
Chiaki especially, but at least that can be hand-waived away as her expecting life to work out like a video game. Nagito especially, but he can be excused maybe because he wants to see the clash between hope and despair and is confident in their victory. Peko especially, who has no excuse for not warning people about Mukuro.

this. still don't know why people don't understand this

I think the wording is important here, since the translation doesn't seem very reliable on this one. Whichever way it goes, brainwash videos being shown on the monitors is still by far the most likely option, since only one person needs to be awakened by them at a time to ensure that Tengan's right.

All the characters who didn't survive in DR1 were a waste because they were there to be killed off

All the characters who didn't survive in DR2 are a waste because they were there to be killed off

>Who fucking cares?
I do. I'm on the edge of my seat for this episode since it's the second last and probably definitive of Chiaki's fate because DR2 cast is showing soon in mirai hen.

Nice samefag

Here's the thing: we didn't see him actually dying.

>A) would survive being stabbed through lungs
We can't be sure of where exactly he got stabbed. I could argue that the sword would also cauterize the injury, but this would still be a major damage nonetheless. Then again: Danganronpa isn't really the most realistic show, anything can happen.

>B) would have reason to breath when he was stabbed by his beloved
I am pretty sure this is only a meme. The one Juzo actually loves is Chisa. In any case, I don't believe he would simply give up on his bro like that, without even knowing what is going on with him.

But yes, I do realize that his chances are not great, I am not delusional. So let us pray for the best outcome, brother!

I will, brother! I can hardly wait for the new transparencies! And remember: no matter what happens, don't let the words of filthy normies get to you, we're together in all this!

>is confident in their victory.
I assume Nagito knows they will lose. He just wont stop them because that means the despair will grow or something something leads to more hope.

Chiaki's talent is really shit. It's nothing constructive and mind numbing. I mean, she'd probably be less successful then a pewdiepie who isnt even good at games.

Who gives a fuck about Chiaki? Hajime will be the only DR2 faggot showing up in Mirai anyways

>people don't agree with me so it's a samefag

How old are (You)?

I do. Because depending on what happens to Chiaki this episode is going to effect Izuru/Hajime. Chisa/Junko are using Hajime as obvious husbando bait for Chiaki. Could mean that Izuru might get triggered into some memories or something.

The differences is we get to learn about there characters through FTEs and such DR3 characters are pretty barebones with few exceptions.

Well spoken my friend. As usual we won't let anyone walk over us or our boy and we'll stay strong. I hope tomorrow's episode will be good so I can make a few good transparancies again! I'm excited to see his fight, no matter the outcome my friend!

>Drags out both arcs despite only having 12 episodes for each
>turns Junko into a shitty villain who basically had everything handed to her
>makes Class 77 fucking retarded
>introduces over a dozen new characters only to kill them off
>makes one of those characters an insufferable bitch for no goddamn reason
>fake deaths multiple times to the point where nobody believes anyone is really dead anymore
>negates the entire plot of UDG, spending a whole episode out of a 12 episode series to do it
>kills off one of the most popular characters in the series right after "going on vacation for three weeks" just to avoid the inevitable backlash

How did Tengan knew about Chisa if even Munakata doesn't know it?

Tengan is the mastermind??

Because Tengan is in on Junko and got her enrolled to HPA.

It's not going to do shit to Hajime/Izuru and leave all your stupid as fuck theories about Chisa and Junko on /drg/

Izuru didn't give a fuck about her before and he won't the next time we see him

While despairing she cleaned up his academy, if you know what I'm saying.

>Mitarai
>Being useful

Wasn't it supposed to be someone in the steering committee according to DR:K or something? They had more power than Tengan or Jin, after all.

More like he'll try to do so but will fail and have the spotlight stolen from him again by the SDR2 cast.

I don't see the point of the NTR pictures when the real one is so much worse

>"th-this is my gift to you guys!!!"
>"now fuck off so I can work on V3.

>turns Junko into a shitty villain who basically had everything handed to her
Same as it ever was.
>makes Class 77 fucking retarded
ok
>introduces over a dozen new characters only to kill them off
Every killing game ever.
>makes one of those characters an insufferable bitch for no goddamn reason
Cause Ruruka is insecure as hell.
>fake deaths multiple times to the point where nobody believes anyone is really dead anymore
Asahina and who else?
>negates the entire plot of UDG, spending a whole episode out of a 12 episode series to do it
How did it negate the plot? Yes Mirai-7 is the worst DR3 episode.
>kills off one of the most popular characters in the series right after "going on vacation for three weeks" just to avoid the inevitable backlash
The life counter says 6 still but even if she isnt alive, boohoo your waifu died.

But get this

Kodoka.

>cancer defending cancer

P O T T E R Y

>It's not going to do shit to Hajime/Izuru
How do you know? What were those flowers in episode 3?

>fuck theories about Chisa and Junko on /drg/
But it's a fact Chia and/or Junko are using Hajime as bait to get Chiaki's hopes up. Chisa just told Chiaki.

>Izuru didn't give a fuck about her before and he won't the next time we see him
Didnt activate her waifubait powers yet.

Too easy.

I want to marry Kodaka!

>FTE

literary only for the school/island mode

You can't complete them all in the story and even with FTE some characters are still bad, like Hifumi

>How do you know? What were those flowers in episode 3?

How do we even fucking know Izuru left those fucking flowers? Just because that faggot was there doesn't mean flowers came from him.

I'm a Kyokofag but you are clearly letting her "death" affect you, my friend

Nobody in DR1 or 2 got as quick or shitty of a death as Miaya, Bandai, or Gozu. Except maybe Mukuro, but she at least has side material and a presence in Despair arc.

DR1 and 2 also didn't kill off five characters in quick succession just to lower the survivor count at the last minute.

Who cares, it still informs us about the characters.

Almost certainly. Though his motives are probably a bit more complex than 'lol, Despair'.

He never denied being the attacker, or the mastermind- only being a RoD. He went on to give Munakata that whole spiel about how 'everyone was the attacker', but that isn't exactly denying his involvement either.

Though there are some valid doubts about whether he was telling the truth, NG code or no. The way he phrased everything and what precisely he did and did not say makes it possible that he avoided the activation of his NG code with clever wordplay.

The story is certainly moving in a direction that would seem to support what he said however. With Junko's brainwashing video it's possible that the entire group woke up, lynched someone, and then had their memories erased and went back to sleep. Which would make the entire FF the 'attacker'.

That doesn't explain why Aoi thinks the killings are 'over' though.

At least Bandai's supposed to be relevant in that game bundled with the BDs or whatever it is. Miaya and Gozu have nothing.

Well she's dead and delusional Kirkgirifags won't accept it. What am I supposed to do?

They were pretty fresh flowers and Izuru seemed to be the only one in the room when Naegi came in.

You can always go back to the chapters they were still around in and finish them if you wanted to and sure not all of them are good but, they do provides a good look into the characters.

I will be looking forward to both the fight and the crops brother, thank you! Sadly my sleep schedule doesn't usually allows to wait for the 1080p versions to help you right away.

Speaking of which, it's been almost 24 hours since I had my last sleep (thanks uni), so good night!

That's not proof enough to point the finger straight at Izuru since someone else could have came prior to him.

We can't fucking judge off a vague 20 second scene

>Chisa "Get rid of all kids" Yukizome
>Chisa "Out of the womb and into the tomb" Yukizome
>Chisa "Killing a child feels really wild" Yukizome
>Chisa "Toddlers are nothing but fodder" Yukizome
>Chisa "Premeditated Preschool" Yukizome
>Chisa "Targets are found on the playground" Yukizome
>Chisa "Brats get gats" Yukizome
>Chisa "Don't care if they're children I'll still kill them" Yukizome
>Chisa "Ten years or less and get laid to rest" Yukizome
>Chisa "First grader mutilator" Yukizome
>Chisa "Spike the Tykes" Yukizome
>Chisa "Crying Kid Crusher" Yukizome
>Chisa "Toddler Terminator" Yukizome
>Chisa "Preschool Purifier" Yukizome
>Chisa "You must be this tall to live" Yukizome
>Chisa "Gerber Grow-up Plan Gleaner" Yukizome
>Chisa "Trust Fund Refund" Yukizome
>Chisa "Child Coffin Collector" Yukizome
>Chisa "burn'em while they're still small" Yukizome
>Chisa "if their age is on the clock, they're ready for the glock" Yukizome
>Chisa "small necks snap the best" Yukizome
>Chisa "Warriors of Hope in my scope" Yukizome
>Chisa "The Kids Are Not All Right" Yukizome
>Chisa "Underage Undertaker" Yukizome
>Chisa "The Babysplitter" Yukizome
>Chisa "Silly rabbit, crypts are for kids" Yukizome
>Chisa "Infants get lead implants" Yukizome
>Chisa "Krazy Kid KIller" Yukizome
>Chisa "Lobotomized Liquidator" Yukizome
>Chisa "Baby Burner" Yukizome
>Chisa "Tots get killed on the spot" Yukizome
>Chisa "I'll murder all the kiddies for about tree fiddy" Yukizome
>Chisa "Newborn Nightmare" Yukizome
>Chisa "The only field trips I take end with my van at the bottom of a lake" Yukizome
>Chisa "Leave your kid afterschool I'll drown them in a pool" Yukizome
>Chisa "If their age is on the clock I'll beat them with a rock" Yukizome

What game is this?

Who's going to beat up Juzo tomorrow
>normies
>Junko
>Mukuro
>Izuru
>Chisa
>someone else?

Remember, this is anime. Don't keep trying to apply real world logic to it. Seriously, how many characters have you seen survive a sword through the chest? I guarantee it's more than you remember.

Don't lose hope, Juzoboys.

At least Gozu got to be rad as fuck in his short time alive. Miaya got ABSOLUTELY nothing.

All we know about her is that she's in a wheelchair, a therapist and that she's shy.

>Naegi's OBJECTION theme
>Techno
>Hajime's OBJECTION theme
>Rock

What will Kaede's OBJECTION theme be?

Juzo

Good to hear, my friend! Stay strong through it all and good night my friend!

Underrated

Chisa, she's going to be despair, and instead of killing her Juzo spares her because he loves her.

Munkata knows he spared her even though she was insane, and that's why he killed/stabbed Juzo.

Jpop

I do faggot.
He kept staring at her the whole time and didn't call her boring so yes he gives a fuck.
Stay mad you disgusting fujo.