Ashkenazi Jews represent 0.2 percent of the World's total population

Ashkenazi Jews represent 0.2 percent of the World's total population.
>23% of all Nobel Prize winners
>39% of Nobel Laureates in Economics
>27% of Nobel Laureates in Medicine
>26% of Nobel Laureates in Physics
>20% of Nobel Laureates in Chemistry
>25% of Kyoto Prize winners
>Over a quarter of all Turing awards, Field Medals and Westinghouse Science Prizez
>Over 33% of all Ivy league Students and Professors
>115-128 IQ, much higher than the highest IQ by country (1st is Hong Kong with 107 IQ)
> Charles Murray the author of "The Bell Curve" - the same guy Sup Forums quotes when they say that whites are smarter than blacks, confirmed that Jews are the smartest people in the world
>Jews control the financial industry
>Jews control the media
>Jews control Hollywood
>Jews control the World
According to you,Jews are single-handedly wiping off the white "master race" off the face of the world, after whites tried to wipe them off and failed, despite significantly outnumbering them.
The way I see it, you have the following choices:
>accept that whites are to the Jews what the blacks are to the whites
>prove me wrong, prove that Jews are not smarter than whites

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/wwwMobileSite/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664?v=F3E7BE3F2F3DC8C5101163F97FD812EA
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacks ain't as smart as whites... But they do cause us problems cause when they are even a marginal majority shit ensews.

So sure, whites are to Jews as blacks are to whites, but remember you fucking kike.....

There are a whole lot more of us.

cool let's wreck the jews' shit one more time

Jew lauds another jew

A psychopath tends to be more successful, empathy is a weakness of white men. Take away those feelings in the average white population, those feelings that hinder our ability to focus on the end result and not mind the things you’d do to get there but instead on getting there at all costs. Now you too can be a Jew.

So you people, don't deny that you are inferior to the Jews, you just want exterminate the group who's contributions to Medicine are estimated to have saved up to 2.8 billion people?

Sup Forums suffers from cognitive dissonance when it comes to the superiority of Asians and Jews

They’ll spew bullshit about empathy or cheating or whites being a happy medium

It’s all complete horseshit

Gas the kikes, Race War Now.

>nobel
Why did Obama win the nobel peace prize?

Bullshit. So empathy is stopping you from making scientific contributions at the same rate as Jews? Empathy is stopping you from being successful and making money? Ok. So empathy is also stopping blacks from being on the same civilizational level as whites?

Jews win the nobel prizes that matter - the science ones

Using Obama as an attempt to discredit is pathetic, goyim

Nope, Blacks are just stupid.

Let's do this,

Jews with thier Superior intelligence VS everyone the Jews ever fucked over.

Spoiler alert Jews get to eat thier own foreskin in this battle.

Exactly

I didn't list the percentage of Jews as Nobel laureates, because the Nobel peace prize is symbolic and political. Any Nobel prize in a natural science is legit though. And their contributions in natural sciences and technologies are quite easily measurable.

Ashkenazi is the disease
SHRIKE is the cure

I'm not even talking to you. So you're retarded. Next.

You didn't answer the question. So you're retarded. Next.

No shit. They're our competition it's the same reason they hate us.

You could have derived from the answer I gave you, that I think that Obama's Peace prize was given as a symbolic act, probably celebrating the fact that a black person became a president of a majority white country, with a history of discrimination towards his race. Also he ran a non-interventionist campaign. Nevertheless, that award was symbolic and political, but that does not delegitimize the Nobel awards in natural sciences and economics. But you did ask a stupid question. So you're retarded. Next.

there is no competition

We'll see.

they are winning so much...

Blacks are at the polar opposite side of the spectrum being sociopaths instead of psychopaths, no planning, reckless behavior giving into urges, messy and animalistic. Empathy is an example of a factor. Jews on average tend to behave more like a white CEO who matches this criteria. The lack of emotional connection seems to be assisting this more advanced goal oriented development leading to higher rates of success in that particular population and increased emotional connection then being an impediment towards development, if at least not kept in check. As to why they are this way I have only theories but you cannot tell me that the fall of the white race won’t be due to our own empathy, after all what’s stopping us from stopping this mess we find ourselves in?

Butthurt sub 120 IQ monkey detected

you will forever be a kike wannabe and fail

they have a monopoly on inbred disorders and generally poor genes though.
the bottleneck of the Plague is their curse. even one carrier passes it on. seems to be manifesting itself in the last 30 years or so.

>due to our own empathy

nope. whites, at least in the US have zero social cohesion and are the most selfish motherfuckers that exist

We'll see how much they're winning when their precious poc zombies don't want to support Israel or don't care or have any guilt about the holocaust. I could go on but the Jews have slipped up in the past because they get to comfortable and greedy. It's starting to look like it's repeating itself.

Silly faggot. You don't get a second chance. You lost.

Ashkenazi jews are white you fucking retard. They originate from the rhineland and many of them years later are Italian and French converts.

However, they are also jews, and therefore put their tribe before everything else. So they should stay in their own separate communities, be it in israel or abroad.

Jews are nepotists thats all there is to it.

I want you to keep crying though. Will you please cry for me?

You too. You can cry together.

Oh, I'm not denying that the fall of the white race is due its empathy, I'm denying that the fall of the white race is due to the Jews' lack of empathy.

Also, seems like you're nitpicking when you're trying to position whites exactly in the convenient middle on the spectrum between high IQ sociopaths and low IQ sociopaths.

Implying nobel prize has little if anything to do with science.

So, if jews are white then all racial connections of the Holocaust are now null and void. Thanks.

JEWS ROCK!

> Muhhhh le' High IQ juden meme

The numbers doesn't sum up.
They are just 2% of the population and the deviation on the bell curve isn't that profound in their favor.

There is a reason why ((they)) are okey with the goyim having higher education and going to science and steam and achiving nobel prizes but not with the goyim having an identity, an ethnostate and in-group preference.
Because the real reason between the succes of the two groups is the in-group preferences that they have.

In-group preference for me but not for thee.

> As a white pill
I'm seeing outside of this autistic board and increasing trend of traditionalism, anti degeneracy, calling out jewish privilege, and the search for tribes to have in group preferences.
I think that Sup Forums/trump/alt-right/e-celebs/alternative media started a domino effect.

Poor little fella. I guess I broke him.

What are you even saying? Do you understand the concept of empathy? We’ve allowed our slaves to hold their fists over us and shout and dictate commands and why? Because we feel bad we did a bad thing that one time 200 years ago... we went to war against our European brothers and for what? so that our women can be raped and your children can go in debt? Read my words, there is a reason for all of this and it can be explained but I cannot make you understand.

However, they are also jews, and therefore put their tribe before everything else. So they should stay in their own separate communities, be it in israel or abroad.

Ohhh right, they are just white enough so that whites could claim the greatest scientific contributions, but not white enough to not get annihilated. Gotcha.

You've got it.

blacks haven't contributed to "society" anywhere near what whites have
at what % European can you call an "Ashkenazi Jew" an "Ashkenazi Jew" instead of a European

i'm like 1/64 from father's side
and before any of you nazi larping faggots hop in here and make some "1 drop" US democrat bullshit argument, just know that hitler's own standard was 3/4 grandparents. neck yourself if being 1/64 bothers you

anyway- my iq is 147, and i'm pretty sure that comes from the ashkenazim side. so that's nice, i guess. i only make ~50k/yr because i chose a job i love and am not a materialistic whore
fwiw, i'd be fine making more but don't really care about money- think usury is evil- 100% support abolishing the fed+IRS et cetera

here's what i'd say to you, OP: if i'm in any way a representative example of ashkenazim, those motherfuckers damn well probably earned all of that on their own merits
work harder. work smarter. schmooze if you want these things. *i* personally think all of those achievements are somewhat overrated- and enjoy quietly advancing the field of clinical engineering MUCH more than chasing a neat plaque to throw in a trophy case somewhere. if you want these things, you and successive generations will have to prove that you've "earned" them on your own merits

i hope that makes sense
p.s. milton friedman was a demigod, and collectivism in any form is complete beta manlet garbage

at whatever point they no longer pass on the putrid gene.
have no idea what that threshold is

haaretz.com/wwwMobileSite/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664?v=F3E7BE3F2F3DC8C5101163F97FD812EA

Yeah, but now there is no anti-semitism, it was just 'white on white crime' and can be easily ignored like 'black on black crime'. If jews are white it is impossible to be racist against other 'whites', don't you get it. They fucked themselves by claiming to be white. No more sympathy, no more guilt, it now just evaporated.

>Jews giving Jewish awards to each other

Ashkenazis are literally europeans. They have been living in europe for over 1000 years

+

There is more to a man than IQ.

>Look goyim we can make undesirables survive that you must put on social welfare anyway
>Enjoy your walking dead
Fuck off kike. And take your medicine with you.

Well we’re in agreement about the fall of the white race, I’ve never claimed the jew to be responsible for our downfall, we are to blame for that.
Most things can be graded on a spectrum, evolutionary psychology has shown there is immense variation among individuals and the races alike, whether we fall here or there I don’t know, the Japanese may have a predisposition towards quantitative thinking and the African towards fitness, perhaps the Europeans have a predisposition towards abstract thinking eg: civilization and it’s organization, the arts, philosophy, exploration, sciences (as East Asians do to perhaps lesser degrees). As for the topic of this thread, im attempting to explain why things are the way they are and why we see the patterns that we see.

Also, who says they have to be annihilated? Before Napoleon and some faggot in Russia displaced them, they were largely segregated in their own communities with their own laws and customs leaving everybody else alone for the most part. They can do that again now, but they also have the chance to do it in israel too.

Can't argue against most of what you said.

>who says they have to be annihilated?
The majority of pol, mate. If you don't think they should be annihilated, that makes you a minority here.

>medicine

You mean SSRIs and mind altering pseudo pharmaceuticals meant to lower testosterone and kill people soon than the disease itself? Fuck off kike.

The jew is overrepresented in awards not because he has merit, but because of jewish collusion. (((awards))) are politically motivated, not because of any kind of accomplishment. Same thing with (((university))) professorships. If you find industries where individual talent is the key factor, you also find industries where the jew is strangely absent. How many jews are in the NBA or the NFL? Huh, look at that.

They thought he was half jewish.

>2.8 million lives saved (estimate)
Also, blacks consume the same shit whites do. How is their testosterone not lowered? Or, is there some testosterone boosting shit in cool aid?

Astute and poignant assessment.

You gave sports as an example. I am talking about IQ. Jews have immense contribution academic fields. And what, individual talent is not a key factor in Physics, Chemistry and Medicine? There is a list of the contributions every Nobel laureate has made, that brought him a Nobel prize. So if it says "Einstein is awarded a Nobel Prize for inventing the theory of relativity", you can go and check if the theory of relativity exists, who was it invented by, is it a significant contribution. So far no one has denied the general legitimacy of Nobel prizes in Sciences. Only conspiracy nuts.

Okay, so if i'm getting this right, you're not denying that Jews are not intellectually inferior to whites and you're saying that each race has a genetic predisposition to different traits.

Only anyone in a field for which a Nobel prize is given who understands the Nobel committee. As previous anons have posted, Barry Hussein was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for being elected while black. Then he started at least 2 wars.

Sure, to some degree some jews have made useful contributions to science. But there were white men who did or could have done more, but were ignored because they don't know the right (((power players))). Many jews are even quite open about this now. They call it (((networking))).

Oh, and Einstein never won a Nobel prize for relativity. His prize came from his discovery of the photoelectric effect. Relativity was considered too controversial at the time. If the example you're using to try and prove that you understand how the award system works is factually inaccurate, your thesis is not just weak, but also laughable.

>he thinks that because Ashkenazi's represent a large percentage of Nobel prize winners it means they are smart and the system is fair.
>he actually thinks that the Jew hasn't rigged this system even though they rig all other systems to prefer their own kind over others.
Wow.

>he actually thinks that the Jew hasn't rigged this system
How did the Jew manage to rig the system, goy? How did the superior Goyim fall for it? If you're doing good in the system its not rigged, but if someone's doing better than you, than it must be rigged, right? Salty.

Fuck. I gave an example, I know it doesn't literally say "Einstein was awarded for inventing the Theory of Relativity". I was saying this: You can go to the link: nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/ and scroll a and see year 2015, Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald; "for the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass", so you can open up a physics textbook, search for neutrino oscillations, check the accuracy (if you know physics of course), ask physicists if this discovery is relevant and why, and confirm that at least in this case, the Nobel prize award system was not rigged. Why did I need to dumb this down so much?
You can go case by case, and you will see that for every single Noble prize that was awarded in any Natural science, was damn well justified.

Berry Hussein won the award, because Nobel Peace prize is not an award in a Natural Science or Medicine, there is plenty of space in Peace prizes for symbolism and politics, it doesn't delegitimize the Nobel prize system as a whole.

>kikes are smart

No one disputes this. But this doesn't explain their dominance. It's a combination of high iq, nepotism, and the willingness to fuck other groups. They convince whites we need diversity while they practice insane nepotism. They do this to dilute white influence in white countries while they consolidate their own power. Kikes are fucking evil.

>accept that whites are to the Jews what the blacks are to the whites
Not true. They're a dominant minority and that creates different group dynamic.

>prove me wrong, prove that Jews are not smarter than whites
You're not wrong and that's the point - they're smarter and thus pose a threat. They're also prone to nepotism, mental disorders and hold a 2000 years old grudge against goyim.

Let's assume the 6 million number is accurate. And that those who were killed were dumber than the ones who managed to escape and survive; Albert Einstein wasn't sticking around for that bullshit. So the Jewish population had a third of their dumbest killed off in a decade leaving the remaining population significantly smarter on average. Because of regression to the mean, in a couple of generations, the Jews will be just as dumb as whites.

Jews and Germanics are tied in terms of intelligence. Why? Because they've got a lot more genetically in common than they'd like to admit. There's a reason why Jewish law requires only that the mother be Jewish for the child to be a Jew. They mixed with the goyim.

Alright, here's the deal :
Ashkenazi jews are more intelligent than whites by about 1 SD. That means that the top 10% of whites are in the same area of the bell curve as them. Numerically, the whites in that segment outnumber the jews, just not 50:1, but more like 5:1. Kinda what the nobel prize wins indicated. So that's fair.
However, the fields completely dominated by them (media, law, financial) were won by playing PvP on a co-op server, if you excuse the language. Extreme nepotism, actively sabotaging whites while claiming to be playing with the same ruleset as everybody else.
Sadly, that particular ruleset was big part of the reason for the white people success and we'll see what the next 50 years will bring. I do expect a collapse of the western civ and perhaps yet another expulsion of the jews.

tl;dr :
jews are smart, but don't cooperate with (nor compete "honestly" against) whitey while taking advantage of what whitey built. No honest competition = bad long term.

For the longest time only people from Europe won Nobel Prize. They've always been 1-5% of Europe. Nobel Prizes are often split, which means up to like 3 or 4 people can win the same prize. So Jews are over-represented, but not nearly by as much as you think. Murray also counted 1/2 and 1/4 Jews of which there are more, and Jews who don't practice i.e. ethnic Jews (there are more Jews like these than statistics show).

>33% of all Ivy League students
that's not true tho

You have forgotten your Bastiat. Ce qu'on voit et ce qu'on ne voit pas. What is seen is what you can look up. What is unseen are all the other more deserving discoveries that never received an award because the Nobel committee is controlled by (((them))). The very fact that (((they))) so heavily favor those of the tribe is proof on the face of it of political influence and collusion.

no but empathy makes you a christ cuck you absolute idiot

now turn your back cheek for Satan

the people you are talking about aren't even jews?

wtf is this thread about
your a retard and a faggot

prove me wrong
>23% of all Nobel Prize winners
>27% of Nobel Laureates in Medicine
>26% of Nobel Laureates in Physics
>20% of Nobel Laureates in Chemistry
>25% of Kyoto Prize winners
>Over a quarter of all Turing awards, Field Medals and Westinghouse Science Prizez
>Over 33% of all Ivy league Students and Professors
>115-128 IQ, much higher than the highest IQ by country (1st is Hong Kong with 107 IQ)
they are not jews

Blacks don't drink milk or eat vegetables like white people.

I'm not a Christian.

Jews are not inferior.
There is much variation among the races yes. But my main point is that Jews tend to be psychopathic (as well as extremely tribalistic) in nature as an average, which is why we see such high achievement rates for such a small population.

That’s bout it m8.

no you little sheep but what about 80% rest of the world ?
shit lord you speak has we did not had inquisition in human history

>According to you,Jews are single-handedly wiping off the white "master race" off the face of the world, after whites tried to wipe them off and failed, despite significantly outnumbering them.
Actual demographics show that white people are still the majority in most Western nations. The Jews are losing. They just like to pretend they are winning and boast about it via their network of media assets and control of the economy.

>all the replies focusing on the black part and ignoring the first part

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

they are not "jews"

they dont practice the religion of judaism
they are not genetically related to the people who inhabited the land of canaan

whether you wish to argue that judaism is a religion or an ethnic group matters not
the people you are discussing are neither

Boy it's almost like all these institutions that were created by jews and are currently run by jews have an in-group preference.

kek they are best with shekels.
ov vey shiny medals!
>muh IQ
>Jews control the World
no, they don't.

nepotism

Inhales wrong.You see jews have a high verbal iq which is necesarry for their swindling.But they are not good at much else,they cant work low jobs or build efective societies.They are a tight comunity,they belive themselfs to be the chosen people.
If one jew sees another jew working a shit job he will pull him to his level.Its nepotism and corruption plain and simple.Saying that the jews deserve their place is like saying a that Romainian polotician with only his middle school who bought his sit is qualified for the job.
Jews and blacks are really similar,they are parasitic people exploiting a white society.The blacks live off welfare and play the racism card to get away and the jews are the elites that got there not through merrit but through nepotism.
Hitler saw that during hard times the jews will take care of their own before their host society so the majority would suffer even more.Something like this should not be tolerated not only are they getting fat and rich on our backs but they see us as catle.
This is why we need a real holocaust this time with the full 12 gorilionn burning.

And yet in Global IQ Israel ranks where?

>they are not jews
Alright, would you agree that there is one specific group of people, that most of pol wants to be gone? If yes, then lets call them "merchants". So take the same original post, and switch Jews with "merchants".

Only about one third of the Israeli population is Ashkenazim. I'm specifically referring to the Ashkenazi Jews.

well thats just it
the whole fucking thing is a joke
and even better is the fact that you would have better luck sighting a kermode bear then ever meeting a jew
all these tools who claim to be "jewish" are not, real jews are rare, and almost certainly only exist if judaism is considered as a religion

otherwise the modern day palestinians have more jewish DNA then your average "american" jew

even hitler called them out on thier bullshit, he labelled them a "rootless cosmopolitan elite" "internationalists" "bankers"
these bastards just claim to be jewish, despite the fact that they have 99.9% Euro DNA

a business associate of mine claims he is jewish because his father was jewish, yet he has blonde hair and blue eyes and has never stepped foot in a synagogue

how the fuck is he "jewish"?

jews dont even exist, thankfully our enemy calls themselves something (((jewish))), so we can use that convenient label when describing them, but the truth is that jews are all but extinct, and a rootless cosmopolitan elite has usurped their ridiculous religion to use as a label for thier criminal conspiracy

shame on you for bringing sense and statistics into this white safe space. out you go 1488 seig heil seig heil

>what is nepotism?

jews dont exist
hitler didnt kill any jews

he killed communists, subversives, bandits and traitors
obviously at the wars end it wouldnt sound good to tell people hitler was ridding the continent of degenerates and criminals, so they invented the "jew" meme

its all horseshit

not only did the holocaust not happen, but no (((innocent))) jews died as a result of hitlers purging

There os no such thing as an azkenazi jew.

You just jews racemixed with europeans.

As a matter of fact. The jews are so heavily race mixed after moving around the planet since the time of egypt that there are no jews.

Look at the Jews. They look like africans, arabs and eastern europeans.

>Only about one third of the Israeli population is Ashkenazim.

That still doesn't put them anywhere near 115.

>Now, it occurred to me that while I knew the oft-heard claim of a 115 average IQ for Jews was a misleading substitution of a subset for the set, and I had also observed that the claim was almost certainly an exaggeration in light of the average Israeli IQ of 95, I'd never actually run the numbers. The first thing was to update the population percentages according to the latest Israeli demographics, which currently has the Jewish population at 75 percent and the non-Jewish population at 25 percent.

>This resulted in an average Israeli Jewish population IQ of 98.7 percent, slightly higher than my original calculation. Now, the Ashkenazi are 47.5 percent of the Israeli Jewish population, which means that if their average IQ is 115, the majority of the Jewish population of Israel has an average IQ of only 83.7, which is TWO standard deviations lower, and is also lower than the average IQs of Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan, as well as Nigeria, Uganda, and the Israeli-Arab population.

>There is one Israeli study that found the difference between Ashkenazi and non-Ashkenazi Jews in Israel to be 14 points. This would indicate an average Ashkenazi IQ of 106 and a non-Ashkenazi IQ of 92. This is considerably more credible, especially since it also happens to align with a number of studies on Ashkenazi IQ. Given that 74 percent of the global Jewish population is Ashkenazim, that means that the average Jewish IQ is 102.4.

>So, average Jewish IQ is not particularly high, but is slightly higher than the European average, and considerably higher than the current US average, which I calculate to be around 95 and falling. Which, of course, is why high average intelligence is an inadequate explanation for the historical Jewish success in 20th-century America, as their level of comparative success is declining even as the IQ delta grows.

My nigga!

>that blog post
kys desu