If he is proven guilty, say goodbye to any nationalist/right wing movement for the next 50 years

If he is proven guilty, say goodbye to any nationalist/right wing movement for the next 50 years.

Get ready for martial law shill.

>what is a martyr

Think again Hillcuck.

I think that would start the movement idiot.
Yep. I think that would just about do it.

>If he is proven guilty, say hello to the next Hitler within 50 years.

FTFY shill

guilty of what, shill?

If he is impeached get ready for civil war 2.0

K. Keep me posted

>If he is proven guilty,...
Assuming he might be guilty with no evidence. Seems this kike is a little under cooked.

He's a Communist Russian nationalist.

Goodbye!

Only thing he is guilty of is being the best president ever.

If he is found guilty there will be a civil war, and lefties btfo

It's a good thing there's a zero percent chance of him being found guilty of anything.

>implying that populist liberal is a nationalist/right winger

America's police force is larger and better trained and equipped than most nation's armies, and I don't know if you read our news, but our cops have no problem with shooting our own citizens. We ARE ready for CW2.0, are you?

Police are on Trumps side moron.

trump is loud fag with bad hair and stupid orange face. trump is retard american, very loud, very dumb american fuck, no culture or politeness, not intelligent at all. white nigger, he's a white nigger and a slave to the hook-nose ZOG machine. might as well be a stinky black person

I.e. Russian's side.

give us a reason

Actually, no cop has ever sworn an oath to defend Donald J. Trump from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. However, every cop in America HAS sworn to defend the Constitution. As long as Trump is removed lawfully, our cops will shoot you in the fucking face for attempting to interfere with that lawful process. I hope for your sake that you get that.

If he is america won't even care no more:
Republicans: fear of losing power
Supporters: He dinduu / quantum chess / self-delusion / denial

This is all calculated. The old american doctrine of 'enemy's enemy is a friend' is used against the US, textbook:
>dems want investigation into russian collusion / WTF Putin is /ourguy/ now.

You should not forget one thing:
While Putin was training with his KGB buddies you bipolar diva was shaving wrestlers.

Guilty of what?

Can I get a rundown?

Fuck I wish that faggot was a Russian shill. Then we could invade Finland.

wait a minute
he had HOW MANY scoops???

Removed lawfully? Trump isn't being removed. Nov 4th = Antifa = The military junta begins.

>While Putin was training with his KGB buddies you bipolar diva was shaving wrestlers.

Very fucking true.

Why? That faggot is not a right winger

What’s happening now?

Dems know they're so fucked tomorrow that (((they've))) just sacrificed Kevin Spacey to the wolves to try and steer attention away from their absolute destruction.

I don't think you've correctly assessed the gravity of this situation.

This isn't trying to get a President removed when both sides are getting along just fine.

You're talking about trying to do it when we're basically on the brink of civil uprising and maybe even a war.

It would quite literally cause people to be hanged and he would forcefully be released and reinstated.

>muh uprising

Kek. You retards have spent so much time in this cesspit you're COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to how despised and fringe you are. Anything you try would end up like that white lives matter thing in Tennessee that got btfo'd.

Another thing used against you is your sheer ignorance, delusion of invulnerability and only being able to think in categories of either / or.
Again this is textbook, you won't wake up until it's too late.
The US had a doctrine of containment towards China, right now the US is containing itself while the world sits together. Call it america first, dumbo.
Looking forward to yfw the two super-EMPs fry your digital infrastructure for financials.
With NK it's asymmetrical now, but you are too arrogant to even see.
All part of the plan, keep isolating yourself.

Go away nigger. By saying that you literally exposed you aren't from Sup Forums. Nobody on Sup Forums is associated with that CIA nigger shit like that event.

The plot thickens!

Holy shit.

If Trump were to be IMPEACHED (only way to remove him) it would start a revolution. Good luck betas.

Guilty of WHAT!

If they even so much as dare claim Trump had something to do with Russia and Hillary and Obama both paid millions to get blackmail information, stated on fucking record and nothing happens then the streets will riot.

Who is getting fucked over is Podesta and Debbie.

>elected anti-establishment president is fringe
Are you really this bad at shilling?
kys, retard.

fucking do it, faggots!

Trump did shit. He's the Ronald McDonald being used by real billionaries like the Mercers and russian oligarchs to wash money.

I don't think you understand how our government works at all. All you never-Trumpers need to put your fanfiction away it's been almost a year now.

I'm just stopping by to say that this is almost certainly a slide thread.

>1 post by this ID
>cookie cutter slide thread format

OP feel free to reply or contribute to your thread in any way. Until then, anons keep your eyes open for the threads that are being slid.

They don't have shit on him. Otherwise they would've arrested him Friday, not wait until Monday for you to ponder who they're going to arrest for news ratings.

Damn you're retarded!

>people like you too

(((echo)))

fuck off you communist shill.

>If they even so much as dare claim Trump had something to do with Russia
LoL! Do indictments count as claims, cuz if so, you need to get the fuck off the computer, grab your guns and get out in them fucking streets bruh, because claims have been made and arrests are truly imminent. Or you could just sit there sperging out.

The truth is, Trump and Russia are no match for the Constitution and you and your fellow LARPers are no match for unarmed lesbians in pink knitted caps, yet somehow you think you can overthrow the government.

proven guilty of what, exactly?
>implying you have any fucking idea how these sorts of investigations/prosecutions actually work
lolk

>Arresting Manafort
>Trump will be impeached for this!
Manafort was on his team for fucking 3 months, tops, before he fucking quit/got fired.

Look at that glowing statement from the MSM. Manafort is their guy, not to mention he's connected to Podesta. You are a dumb shill, and your bait is backfiring, as is the investigation.

Only democrats will hang for this "Russian Collusion."