How do I reconcile my nationalistic and anti-Marxist beliefs with the fact that I'm ethnically half Jewish?

How do I reconcile my nationalistic and anti-Marxist beliefs with the fact that I'm ethnically half Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user dont let it get your better half

do you have a cute sister?

Not all Jews have to embrace white genocide or Marxism. Is it really that big of an identity crisis?

give reparations for my foreskin

you dont brain yourself

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This. You don’t have to either be a Nazi or Rotschild. Support all identity groups and nations, so that we can all have a homeland, and fight globalism and Marxism so there doesn’t have to be violent revolution.

Being half Jewish doesn't make you evil. Not all Jews are evil any way. They're just disproportionately evil.

You're a human with a thinking brain. Not that hard.

Don't worry, you're fine, just do your best to redpill your fellows. We need all the support we can muster.

You're half white user. Just because you're half white doesn't mean you have to turn into a liberal millennial that supports Hillary.

Don't turn yourself into one of them user. Don't.

Underrated post.

Go to Israel and make them bring in mudslimes. Do it for the keks.

Go full IDF-JerUSAlem super conservative.

Even if it's the other side of the one coin that is Jewish games you'll at least look less like a tool.

I actually have two younger siblings, and they're some of the few people I actually care about since my dad died. They're growing up in a clown world and I feel constant anxiety that they're gonna be targeted by either anti-white Marxists or anti-Jewish white nationalists. I want to see America's demographic problems sorted out and Jewish elites removed from power but for fuck's sake if anything happens to them I'll kill myself. This shit literally keeps me up every night and I feel like I can't do anything about it.

It's more that I just don't feel like I fit in anywhere politically. I have to either side with people who want to destroy the country I love or people who want to gas me.

Simple. Don't make any claims to Israel, or being a Jew. Choose to be white. There are plenty of white people with Indian blood, Polish heritage, etc. that don't view themselves as anything other than American, or just white.

Sure, some purist will look down on you, but he's being an ass. It's stupid rivalries like that that kept white people from being in space by now.

We could've picked our own damn cotton if we were willing to work together, damnit! This whole timeline would've never happened if we hadn't been so lazy and jealous of each other. So let's learn from the past, and just be White together.

Fuck all the people who choose otherwise.

>Inb4 Nippon flag

We don't actually want to gas you, we don't have gas or people that could even build it. We just want a land where we can prosper and be left alone.

We literally want what a land like Israel. If you like Israel, then you support nationalism and ethno states which means you already support what we support.

Either choose to move your family to Israel, become a faggot sjw or make your honorary aryan membership undeniable.

dont take pol so seriously. Anything extreme is for shock value. People literally post shit because they know it will freak people out, relax

Simple.

You move to Israel.

I'm an American, not an Israeli. I don't practice Judaism and never have.

Read (((moldbug)))

Go to Israel

You can start by fucking off to Israel.

Improper technique, 0/10 wouldn't bang.

50 Percent is meh by Nuremberg race laws. marry white, and purge the kike from ye and you should be good.

But nippon flag.

We hate pic related. Those Jews deserve to be put against a wall and shot for crimes against humanity.

White nationals aren't likely to actually start shit with any Jews. I have Jewish friends, I am not going to hurt them, it never really crosses my mind.

I like Italians but I hate the Italian mob. Get it? The far right is basically anti the Jewish Mob.

Fucking trips, check 'em.

Israel is a facist state. there I nothing to reconcile. you Gucci!

Israel is the most nationalist state in the world and it is definitely not Marxist in any way.

>what were the kibbtutzez for 500 alex

I get that, but sometimes I still can't help but worry about some DOTR-style purge. My mother is a Jewish shitlib who basically fits all of Sup Forums's stereotypes. I'm sending her to Israel at the first sign of trouble, but I'm worried that they might find us through her.

Your beliefs are all in your head. Your race is all in your blood. You must choose which one you want to remove from your body. Choose wisely.

A man does not inherit the sins of his fathers.

Ted is that you? For real can we talk? We met in college, before you joined the navy.

Ted is that you? For real, can we talk? We met in college before you joined the navy.

Nope, sorry.

go to israel

But you have israel

I never really saw myself as a "Jew" though. I wasn't raised Jewish and I have no personal attachment to Israel or Judaism. I'd rather be an American.

hitler's standard was 3/4 grandparents
shut the fuck up, you self-loathing manlet

JIDF slide thread to try and build empathy towards Jews.

Don't fall for their tricks.

Ted is that you? For real can we talk? We met in college, before you joined the navy.

Same boat here man. Just know youre an American before you are a Jew, marry a cutie Mormon girl and convert, move to Alaska or Wyoming, and have like twenty kids. Ethnic Jews served in the Reich, they just put their country first and foremost.

Hitler didn't follow a one drop rule, but people on Sup Forums seem to. Everyone here still calls people like Sam Harris, Milo, and Moldbug Jews.

Because they act like stereotypical jews

it's called Zionism you goddamn idiot

That's because they're edgelords. It's still possible to have respect for natsoc ideals and be part Jew.

t.1/4 ethnically Jew

Moldbug? Really? He's a bit pretentious but I'd hardly call him Jewy.

Seems you have a heart, you are not a true Jew then so don't worry

post pics of your qt jewish sisters

you're going to need a spiritual and social historical context and a future myth that gives you a sense of meaning

jewish identity isn't marxist or internationalist. its just seen to entail promoting those things because, as you might have already guessed, they're outsiders coming from a diaspora . israelis exist and it goes without saying that capitalist kikes do as well.

also. jewish nazis existed with full knowledge of their superiors. i never read up on it any more than that, but hey ... hail victory

Witnessed. What did kek mean by this?

bruh, protecting people who hate you for it is the literal classic european hero myth.

pretty much jesus. kek.

you could always go ben shapiro. except the left will call you racist and Palestinians will constantly try to kill you. you'll get to shill for home security systems on your podcast.

By sticking half of your body inside of an oven

I'm ethnically full Ashkenaz. Just do what I do and enjoy the benefits of passing as white in conjunction with being Jewish. :^)

Also, see Israel for right leaning nationalism. While many prominent Jews are Marxists, it doesn't represent what it means to be a Jew.

I'd rather protect the people I love, namely my two younger siblings. I don't really care what happens to me, but I don't want what I promote to harm them.

why are there so many jews on Sup Forums

good news is that if your us flag is legit, then you have 15 million nogs in line ahead of you for dotr

also, remember that fascists aren't communists. they always deport en masse first. if it ever really came, your mom would just be shipped to israel (or more likely to queens, miami or la)

>if anything happens to them I'll kill myself
>kill myself

Kurwa you got this wrong. If anything happens to your siblings you should be killing the person that made it happen, not yourself. Have some dignity for fuck's sake.

>How do I reconcile
infiltrate and subvert the ZoG

Than infiltrate and subvert the ZoG. You can do it as an insider.

We're on to yer tricks heeb.

that's 2 trips in this thread. you are reborn an honorary aryan

so it has been written. so it shall be done

praise kek

Sorry for venting like an autist.

You don't have to. You think the majority of Israeli are religious?

No Joos.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Isn't that actor Jewish?

Yes, and he's baiting people by pretending to be "on their side"
Just like you.
Jew.

I feel your pain user I’m Baltic. There is no ethnicity for my race I have to put other down on my job application.

And where does a half-Jew fit in a world with separate nations for separate people? Will he live in the White homeland, or the Jewish homeland, or neither?

>How do I reconcile my nationalistic and anti-Marxist beliefs with the fact that I'm ethnically half Jewish?

Your concern on both sides is presumably survival. There you go.

You're what we call a self hating Jew. KYS please or at least shut your pie hole

I don't hate myself, I just don't associate with Judaism or Jewishness. I was raised Christian.

Israel would take me, but I don't want to go to Israel. Culturally I'm not Jewish and I find most Jews in general to be pretty unpleasant.

I don't see what the problem is then. Unless you're shlomo-tier appearance-wise, nobody is going to call you out for your Jewish background unless you make it known, and if you don't identify with it, you shouldn't have any problem ignoring it. Your children wouldn't even have to know that they are part Jewish if you don't tell them.

Like I've said before, my mom is a stereotypical Jewish shitlib with ties to... certain organizations. In the event of a purge I'm scared people will come for her or other members of my family.

Quit hating your self your collectivist faggot

Marx sucks, being Jewish doesn't make you evil.If you're serious about wanting to improve you're self look into individualism and lift some weights

Even if violence erupts from the right wing in the near future, there is going to be a considerable amount of inertia before it might be targeted specifically at Jews. Time to take a trip to Splitsville if nothing else.

Individualism is dying out. Pretty soon most people will be absorbed by either the far left or the far right.

You become a zionist and emigrate to Israel.

one drop rule, you must get the rope user. For the best.

gross