>pfffffffffSHEWpffffffffffSHEEWWWWWW
>AAAAAAAAGHHHH I HATE YOU
>SHEEEEEWWWWPPPPFFFFFFTHHHUUUUGFFFOOOOOOPPPFFFF
>I HATE YOU MUELLER I HATE YOU
>SHEEEEEEWWWWWWWRRRRRAAAAAFFFFFGGGGHHHHHHHDDDDDDRRRRRUUU
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH
>DDDDDDDDRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPFF
>OK I ADMIT I COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA JUST STOPPPPP
>NAKAKANKAANKANNTTTWWWOOOOOOSCCCOOOPPPSSDRRRUUUMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFHGGGGHKOONNBBBBHJN
>DADDY STOP!!!!
>STOP DADDY IM SORRY DADDY STOOOOOPPPPP
>PHEEEEEEWWWWWWsssssshhhh
>d-dont send me to prison daddy
>please

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DRUMPF IS LITERALLY ABOUT TO BE IMPEACHE
you faggots have been promising this for a year now and we're still waiting

give us the meltdown you keep promising or fuck off

Hide these slide threads folks.

Happenings here

Your autism is showing.

SAGE GOES INTO THE OPTIONS FIELD

Look at the front page of Sup Forums
There's at least 3x the normal amount of shilling and slide threads at the moment.
Something big is happening or has been uncovered, and the shills are out in full force damage control.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DRUMPFIE TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

#resist

It's Mueller Monday.

The day Liberals think it's going to be the end of Trump even though every single piece of evidence points at Democrats and Mueller himself.

no, you will be reminded 24/7 that impeachment is coming.

So when nothing happens tomorrow, what're you gonna do?

Best thread on Sup Forums evaaar

Happy Mueller Day! I hope all of you are feeling well!

tits

you on the right

The amount of Trumpfags in denial that this is fucking huge is hilarious.
>FUCK OFF SHILL
>HILLARY GOING DOWN INSTEAD
>SAGE
Getting a little worried are we?

Lol, whole subreddit for this guy:

reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/

Poor libs are gonna have a rough week.

>18 million dollars was spend on this

Denial of what? You actually think hell be impeached? Youre a delusional faggot

Mods why is this thread still up?

I will eat road kill raw because that's how sure I am Trump will not get arrested.

OH, SAY CAN YOU SEE

>Trump gets impeached
Civil war. Yay.
>Hillary or some other demshit instead.
Yay.
I don't really know what you are happy about here, shill. Sup Forums gets what it wants either way. The worst thing that can happen tomorrow for Sup Forums is some nobody getting arrested, which is no doubt what is going to happen.

IT'S MONDAY AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED
LMFAOOOOOO
DELUSIONAL LEFTIE FAGS BTFO'D

SAGE In All Fields

I can't beilive I actually supported a walking racist misogynistic tiny hand cheeto who's gonna get impeached. I shouldn't voted for her

>proving once and for all that the left can't meme
nice try with the flag, though

8.581/10
better than i was expecting
good job, my dude

>All Fields
>Anonymous

If it was something that was actually going to effect the president they wouldn't have waited for the weekend.

FOMAJD THRAMPFFF!!1!!!

Laugh it up chucklefucks.
The day has come.

Can't wait for Manafort and Flynn to get charged and nothing happens but its in the news for 2 weeks

MOAR QUALITY MEMES PLS

The Left can’t meme

the amount of leftist shit that has contaminated Sup Forums is unbelievable..fuck off lefty pol.

Drumpfy needs safespace :(

does someone get paid to make these?

This should rate up there with faithless electors.

How do you shitfreaks expect to win people to your side with these "memetics"?

Everything you babyrapists post make the worst, insane conspiracies I read seem validated.

Really, I know nothing of Trump, he might be another Obama with false hope, but you shit need to be REDACTED.

It’s all harmless banter m8, why are you always so bootyblasted when somebody makes fun of daddy Drumpf?

I saved this one because of how sick it is.

Are you advocating using the military to imprison a presidential candidate over his constitutionally protected speech?

I am in Hawaii so I know how it is to have the cops try to murder me while claiming they are fighting ISIS because I had pictures and paperwork implicating the "wrong" person in a court case. I know what it is like to have "cops" put guns to my head after I am handcuffed in an illegal raid based on falsified documents, with the justification for all of it being that I am a legal gun owner and have made references to the U.S. Constitution being an enshrinement of human rights (picked up with illegal surveillance).

I had the cops bring fags to me when I was homeless and try to rape me in public, in the daytime.

Keep posting these pictures. Let everyone know what you "people" are, let everyone know you will try to rape families - men and children, not as much the females to death and claim to be soldiers fighting a "War on terrorism".

Shitfaggots. You know why I know you to be that. Tell everyone why you like to rape boys and men on the crapper.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Racists have no place in 2017. You trumpniggers are going to prison

that's good. Distract the democrats from actually doing anything productive for 3 more years.

>Racists have no place in 2017
> Calls trump supporters Niggers?

BTFO and go rape a kangaroo you dumbass

You should forward this to your shill corp so they know what you have been spending your 18bil on.

Your memes are 18months out of date and you lack the intelligence to create good contemporary commentary and satire. Go to reddit, they might buy your bullshit there.

Honestly this

actually they are funny.
Ironic #resist posting has been a longtime joke here.

This one was interesting. Notice the clogs on the "Hawaiian" archetypes.

Clogs were only used outside of Denmark in Nazi concentration camps to hurt the prisoner's feet.

In Hawaii, the oligarchs use organized crime to control the state government, the locals being the "muscle" in the local church, state and local government groups. This is also apparently very lucrative in the meth and organ/child trafficking areas.

These fuckers making these pictures have "deep state" intel agency help. In Hawaii, there were these guys that claimed to be "Federal Police" and they targeted people based on political affiliation and opinion. This has happened since 2009, there was no mention of any L.E.O. like this until Obama made a statement in 2011.

These fuckers were pretty much state sponsored terrorists who tried to frame and murder people and cover it up by falsifying paperwork and flashing credentials around.

Now they are more low key, trying to hide like cockroaches (I say this because they said I was just a cockroach one time they tried to murder me) but they are still here.

Is this supposed to be ironic?

>liberals and cucks think Trump going to be impeached
>Hillary, Podesta and all of her cronies get prosecuted instead

TRUMP ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE FUCKING DEAL WITH IT AND STOP WHINING.

It's going to be someone's pawn getting a slap on the wrist or shaken down as part of a fishing expedition.

>Are you advocating using the military to imprison a presidential candidate over his constitutionally protected speech?

Nope.

Trump has 14 allegations of rape and sexual assault against him, has colluded with Russia and is unfit to be president. That's why we would imprison him you moron.

huge wall of text
go to bed burger user

>Trump gets impeached
>Civil war. Yay.
I don't think people realize that, although it might not be a "CIVIL WAR!!!!", it will be 10x angrier people who voted for Trump because the past year had been 24/7 trump bashing and tantrums being thrown by the left. And the moment they get what they want, is the moment the whole right will pretty much unite and make 2016 elections look like a wet willy compared to the next few decades of election "shockers".

>Colluded with Russia

You are a fucking shill if I ever saw one...He didnt work with Russia you dumbass. stop eating what the leftist media is spoon feeding you.

Proof of Russia-Trump Collusion: ...
Proof of Russia-Hillary Collusion: a deal that saw Russia get shit loads of Uranium from the US in exchange for donating to the Clinton Foundation.

'Hilldawg' is going down, not Trump I'm afraid.

Dude there won't be a civil war because Trump won't get impeached because he did nothing wrong and because this witch hunt will only turn up Democrat's crimes not anything he's done.

Unless there's an uncut HD video of him literally sucking off Putin, any attempt to remove him from office is going to look like a coup to about half your electorate.

Proof?

>Trump commits crime and gets punished
>Sup Forums chimps out with muh civil war

What the fuck are you going to war for? I thought we were a nation of laws?

What crimes though? After a fucking year of screaming 'HE'S A RUSSIAN PUPPET' no evidence has turned up.

He even authorised more sanctions against Russia. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT IF HE WAS COLLUDING WITH THEM?

Shill BTFO.

They consider Hawaii a concentration camp because of our isolation.

The U.S. Constitution is bait, the cops and government claim to be heroes for claiming to uphold it, but try to exercise any rights and get called a terrorist by these meth dealing child molesters.

I am escaped PIZZA. I say all this because of what I have been through here my entire life. It never stops. I am alive because they fucked up trying to use the cops to murder me and a lot of them can't handle anyone who can fight back.

These fucks who make these pictures are child rapists who falsely claim to be government authorities and think this somehow absolves them of any notion of morality or justice against them. They are insane from being evil. They try to murder and rape poor and homeless people then claim they are heroic soldiers and their victims are some comic book supervillians.

Every single one of those allegations or rape and sexual assault evaporated as soon as he won the election.

It's almost as if they weren't real to begin with and disappeared after they no longer had a political motive to exist.

>He even authorised more sanctions against Russia. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT IF HE WAS COLLUDING WITH THEM?

He also wouldn't have taken on someone completely uncorruptable like Mattis as Defense Secretary. It makes no sense whatsoever.

cute LARp you got going there. I remember being sweet 16.

Here’s what OP and his retarded clan thinks will happen:
>Mueller goes up to the White House
>Kicks open the Oval Office do
>”TRUMP YOU’RE UNDER ARREST!”
>Trump surrenders and cry’s profusely
>Mueller leaves the White House to all the SoiBois and ladies outside twerking outside in celebration
>”HERE COMES HILLARY YAS KWEEENNNN SLAY”
>Hillary pushes Trump out of the White House, assumes here new role as Kween of the US. Proceeds to slay.

Proof will come today ;^)

him sucking off putin will give him a platform to rally to the homos. The group the left has tossed to the wayside for the trans.

Even in a dumb fantasy scenario on an internet image board, he can't stop winning.

Fuck your lies. Jade Helm had SOCOM trying to imitate homeless people here to infiltrate and destroy the disenfranchised.

You filth were using government agencies to attack innocent people to further your agenda, which was a communist oligarchy.

IRS targeting, "Federal Police" secret police terrorists, subverting government employee positions through corruption...

LaVoy Finicum. The rancher the B.L.M. tried to steal land from, and who was eventually murdered by the FBI. All a conspiracy theory that his land was Uranium rich and stolen and given to Rosatom. Until now it is documented that 20% of U.S. uranium is going to Putin from Obama and co.

I have the video of this old hick being gunned down by the feds for his land and political presence. I remember the guns to my head as I was cuffed in an illegal raid, being told I was a violent terrorist for protecting myself against the local neighborhood watch, how dare I not curl up and get murdered by shitfaggot rapists and murderers the police "gave permission" to come after me.

20 years and the cockroaches still call me the same names and make the same jingoisms and slogans. Acting so proud yet knowingly protecting local meth and pedophile networks... boasting about what they failed to do to me as a child, and as a vulnerable homeless person...