The next round of exterminations

>He warns that statistical data suggests we are on the brink of heading into another round of major wars resulting, potentially, in mass deaths on a scale that could rival what we have seen in the early 20th century.

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/are-you-ready-for-another-round-of-mass-exterminations-ed9773816fa9

We are going to see yet another round of genocides. Are you ready?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogUBnxnnCuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So like Sup Forums says:
>race war when?

Tell me something i dont know already.

SOON

fucking medium lol I hope theyre the first to go

>opening with Nc3
That stormcuck is gonna get fucking destroyed

Who dies?

In the US
>Blacks
Canada
>Whites
UK
>Pakis
Sweden
>non-whites
Brazil
>Whites

My body is ready

I hope to run and manage multiple death camps.

>jagged cut eyeholes
>not stitched and hemmed by the klansmen's loving wife

Was gonna chide you claiming that all conventional openings are viable, but I was looking it up and mexican defense is only used by black and it is a uncommon opening at that.

Hnnnng
I can only get so erect. Been talking about the happening of happenings for almost 20 years and everyone around me thinks I am a sperging autist.
>mfw the normies will finally have a glimpse

Why are you qualified?

I see hes going for the Dunst opening. I would have been interested to see how this match would have unfolded.

Hopefully whites finish each other off this time

more white men will be lined up for death
>Civil War
>WWI
>WWII
so on ...

Let's be honest, there are maybe 10000 niggers worldwide that are capable of understanding and remembering the moves of the six different types of chess pieces, and that is not one of them.

there's more people now so naturally that means we need more deaths.

How packed do you think we'd be if it wasn't for hitler and stalin? Those wars killed millions. If you live in a big city, chances are there'd be no room to breathe.

If you believe in the low birthrate "we need refugees" BS, you are not seeing the larger picture. This isn't even about race (although non-white races have multiplied alarmingly). This is about population control and by design or not it WILL happen, I hope sooner rather than later.

>statistics say there will be a war
fucking STEMfags man

Nobody wants to go to war anymore you dumb cuck

> Classic Suicidal Russian

Just kys already

I didn't imply I'd die, but now that you mention it, yeah probably. Not much of a deal in the big picture.

Are you afraid because you can't surrender to genocide? Fighting for survival is something people other than the french have always done.

speak for yourself. depends on who we're fighting against and which side i'm on.

>I am willing to die for big government and banks!

What if there's no sides? Or what if after your side wins, it decides to execute you. It happens. During Mass exodus lives become a statistic and your survival a percentage.

It may sound retarded, but autistic number crunching is right. If you look at population growth rates and cross index them with history, and if you do the same thing with immigration and other things, the data is going to show that we are more likely to be heading for another large scale war. It's just autistic numbers.
Immigration has always lead to large scale wars and conflicts, any statistics and autistic number crunching will tell you that.

>So when a society gets sick, impoverished, divided, and violent, it gets rid of democracy and engages in war. It seems to be exactly what’s happening to us nowadays: we are weakening and jettisoning democracy, and gearing up for a new, large pulse of mass exterminations.

What 'tards don't seem to understand is that any "new, large pulse of mass exterminations" will likely trigger/involve the use of nuclear weapons, and that will lead to the destruction of civilization on a global scale, if not the extinction of the species. No wonder Musk is so hot to get to Mars. We need it more than ever, what with the fuckwits we've got in charge these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogUBnxnnCuM

nukes wont wipe us out. it would for 90% of the northern hemisphere. Us down under would be untouched.

We'll have economic collapse though.

China will be relatively stable considering our levels of non whites. The philipinos, Chinese and Indians aren't going to partake in the race war and even though Trudeau has gone HAM importing muslims the past couple years, Harper before him didn't at all so even though the import rate is high the raw numbers are low. Our number of blacks is also quite low, we're nowhere near the point where they're an existential threat to us yet.

like no shit, there are more people alive now.

>"new, large pulse of mass exterminations" will likely trigger/involve the use of nuclear weapons

Nonsense.
The coldwar saw plenty of genocides and Mao could Mao around for his hearts content even aquiering nukes. The powerful knew that pulling the trigger would cost too much and that was when there were large scale ideological frictions and not just national selfinterest.

>what if
>what if
You're just describing the commie union. After WW2 the Brits or Americans didn't start killing their own people. That's just the communists.

Meant to say Canada. Ooof. What a slip.

pretty sure the commies would have said the same thing about the allies

Just because it seems unlikely and outrageous, doesn't mean it can't be reality.

Are you one of those people that gasps "this isn't happening" if things don't bad?

*if things go bad

i'm tired

No, I am pointing out that ''b-but what if'' is not an argument.
Swede said that he would want to go to war, if he was on the right side fighting against something a real enemy. Just going ''b-but what if, what if'' doesn't make that opinion any less valid.
I am sure the Swede wouldn't want to fight in war where there are ''no sides'' and the victory would end with your side killing you. Yes, in this hypothetical scenario where there is no right side and either winner is going to mistreat you, the Sven would probably not want to fight. How is that in any way relevant to what he said?
You just come off as completely anti-war no matter what because of WW2 where it was either getting invaded by Germans and killed, or defeating Germany and starving to death as commies send you to a gulag. Yes, in that particular scenario you wouldn't be too stoked about going to war, no shit.

>Are you ready

> Not bad for creatures who claim to have been created in the image of a benevolent God.

>And I don’t have to tell you in which country this idea seems to be applied nowadays.

>No other vertebrate on Earth can do anything even remotely comparable, even though chimps and other apes may be cruel with their kin and occasionally engage in small-scale skirmishes

Was this written by an 17 year old?

I agree. The amount of people on this planet right now is staggering. What's even more worrying is the quality of those people. There are going to be a billion more Africans on the planet by 2050. This is just unsustainable to me.

We've lived too comfortably for too long. There needs to be an event or series of events that restore order. I think it will culminate in the coming decade or so with rising racial and economic tension, brought upon by increased mass migrations and rising usage of automation.

I wish I was that lucky.

You misunderstood. It wasn't a "but what if" as a counter argument to him wanting to fight, it was more to make a point that survival might not depend on whether his side wins a war, if there's sides at all.

I'm not anti-war I'm pro mass exodus thus pro war, no clue how you got that.

Doesn't matter if there "needs" to be a mass exodus event. There WILL be one, it's just how this planet works. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first time "civilization as we know it" was wiped out with only a minimal number left to restart.

He said that he wouldn't be against a war if the conditions were right, you respond by saying ''but what if they're not.'' It's just weird, man. It's like if someone said ''I would like to eat a nice sandwich'' and you responded with ''yeah? but what if it's SHIT?'' They wouldn't eat it. That's kind of what they implied in the first place.

I am pretty sure the Swede or anyone for that matter would want to fight for the side that will attack them after it wins the war.
I don't think I misunderstood you, I just have zero clue what you're trying to get at here.

>Reti opening
How would you respond to me playing that, Sup Forums? (BTW, I'm 2125 FIDE.... Choose your move carefully.)

Yeah, we'll be fine On The Beach.

What is the handgun in the picture?

Probably some cheap Glock-off

Severely under rated post

Fuck these people. Usa still fucking has democracy. But now they say there isnt any and trump voters are nazis then they can go ahead and do whatever the fuck they want.

I just pray iran nukes israel. Thats the only hope we have.

>What's even more worrying is the quality of those people

This is the worry for me, billions of sub 80 iq retards.
How the fuck we're gona make it to a Type 1 civilisation I have no idea.

I would respond by saying that our kings and queens and are in incorrect places and that this game should me remade.

I think we all know it ourselves.

People start debating about whites like it's a fact that we are evil.

The mass migration by Muslims into Europe who refuse to adapt

The constant attacks on our culture and traditions

We know that something is going on and history clearly shows as how it could go down.

I already made some precautions for an event that could put me and my family in a dangerous position.

Pro tip for Dutch, reservists Dutchmen (AKA Flemish), Luxembourgians and Germans.

Have the ability to uphold a gun. In France you can buy legally a revolver.

Have atleast for 2 weeks supply for the family when it comes to food and water

2 jerrycans containing 30 liters of fuel that gives you the range to Denmark and Sweden or Eastern/Baltic Europe without stopping

If you decide to stay (and you should) than know that you won't survive alone. No matter how much guns you'll have or how much food. You won't survive alone. Minimum to survive will be with atleast 4 families so you have plenty of people that could protect the building or surrounding.

Things you'll need to trade: lighters, toilet paper, hygienic products, gunpowder or ammo, solar panels, rechargeable batteries, fuel, portable radio, mobile phones, SIM cards, bikes, cars and last but not least trade things so you can provide safety for others.

Ideal situation is when you have a big group of people who have cars and caravan's or RV's

Good luck Anons may we shitpost again when we live in the settings of Mad Max/ Andrew MC Donalds

Pro tip: being a Sup Forumsack could be a beneficial factor if you find other Anons to form a group with.

Pic rel % of ppl that saud yes: Will You fight for your country?

Hope everyone has got their white hoods by now. Don't leave it till the last minute!