And so it begins

Antifa are making their move for the Nov 4th riot.
These are popping up all over san fagcisco.

Anyone else getting these in their area?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krv_QlhS8xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ohDK6ro0gsM
refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/#call
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put MAGA on all the ones i could for lels

Sad i didnt have a sharpie on me tho

>A movement of protests that continue every day and night

Maybe the biggest gathering of unemployed people in US history?

youtube.com/watch?v=krv_QlhS8xQ

This shit is going to be almost as funny as election night.

They'll burn a few blocks in their own city, just stay out of it and let the cops get a few notches on their nightsticks

They will kick and scream themselves to sleep.
So true. I used to live in the East Bay near Berkeley. I'm sure all of the tight jeans wearing faggots will be roaming the streets until the wee hours. I hope they burn down some bougie liberal houses to prove a point.

this will have just as much impact as #occupy

Time for a shit in on November 3. San Francisco is well known for it's piles of human shit on the sidewalks and the unwillingness of local government to do a thing about like have the police arrest people for shitting on the fucking sidewalk in an American city. So anyone in the San Francisco area please shit all over Union square.

what did that 18 billion soros bucks get spent on? that's way too much for just hiring protestors.

>3pm
Ahahaha, fucking commies can't even get out of bed before noon.

This patriot will be bringing his 1911 to teach commies and antifag some pride in America

List one fascist thing Trump has done and i'll go LARP too.

>refuse
noun ref·use \ ˈre-ˌfyüs , -ˌfyüz \
1: the worthless or useless part of something :leavings
2: trash, garbage

>fascism
noun, often capitalized fas·cism \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm \
1: a way of organizing a society in which government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government
2: very harsh control or authority

refusefascism
noun ref·use \ ˈre-ˌfyüs fas·cism, ˈre-ˌfyüz ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm\
1: a form of “garbage fascism” in which worthless communist community organizations seek to usurp the role of government and free elections to control the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with them
See : Antifa
2: those who seek to exercise authoritarian control over garbage cans

Make copies of the flyer but change the start time to 10am. It will mess up their planning.

They probably won't do much but we should still find who is starting this up.

HAIL TRUMP
HAIL KKK
HAIL FASCIST USA

Holy shit another Maidan. I think we're in for some rough times.

They're not going to achieve anything meaningful at all.

Do people honestly believe the shit they read on the same old boring extreme left posters that have been appearing for years?

What type of shut in do you have to be to think we've been living in a nightmare since Trump was elected?

Let the bodies hit the -----------

10/10 worth watching. Thanks

Ive not sern them. Where?

Feels good not to live in a shit hole leftist city where this will happen

>Regime
Bring it on I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=ohDK6ro0gsM

>RefuseFascism
These are the same idiots who #ResistCapitalism While tweeting about first world problems on their iPhones.

I say it will last 20 hours.

The retards think they are going to bring the revolution. Fuckin Commies.

San Fran will be big..

so many homeless drug addicts dying for some cash.

let them tear that place apart.

>they chase trump out of the white house
>every republican stands their grounds
>war ensues
>average length of an empire is 250 years
>american federal republic ends
>american empire is formed
>emperor trump reins supreme

k this is gonna work out so good for them. might aswell screencap this.

>so many homeless drug addicts dying for some cash.

Homeless People + Commie Scum + Hepatitis outbreak = Infected Commies.

>MOST of these anarchist, marxist, feminist and general far left are in big cities and college towns
>big cities and college towns have HIGHLY dense populations in a relatively small area
>big cities and college towns don't really produce sustenance nor are skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure and functions
>sperging out in their own strongholds
>implying any of this will NOT further drive America to the Right

here's hoping.

This action will end in failure, martial law will be enforced, and antifa will be purged.
But who would be stupid enough to tell everyone the date of their "revolution" ?

I mean, it's there right to peacefully protest. They need to be prepared for the consequences of stepping over the line, though. I'm glad they care and what to stand up for what they believe in, but they need to be smarter, more realistic, and realize they're not the only ones in the country with valid opinions. I mean, what's their game plan? Their two options are violence, which if it went anywhere, would provide the needed chaos for the far right to host it's own rebellion, and, being firearms and outdoors enthusiasts, and being more numerous, would likely win, resetting the government to be "worse" than when antifa started off. The peaceful avenue is they need to convince a majority of Representatives and super majority of Senators to vote Trump and Pence out of office. Even if they pulled that off, then what? Paul Ryan becomes president, and then Orrin Hatch. After that you start running through Trump's cabinet. So what the fuck is their plan?

Seattle

I live in goddamn Berkeley, originally thought this was all going to be localized bullshit like their other protests but now I'm considering getting some bottled water and canned food in case it's actually unsafe to go to the store.

If it's any consolation to you folks, pretty much all the students who aren't in liberal arts also think these people are nuts. We're just trying to get our degrees, man.

Just get a BLM shirt as camouflage.

so basically these things are popping up all over liberal commie states.

big surprise.

i live in a suburb in texas and saw a shittily made sign that says "nov 4 need volunteers". i mean its just a piece of cardboard with black marker and im sure the rain destroyed it. wtf

I think your take on it is closest to a pure centrist, classical liberal (Burke, etc) one. I think perhaps you're missing one scenario the hard left is envisioning-- a longer-term factional clusterfuck kind of like Ukraine or maybe even a Northern Ireland type situation. Completely unrealistic (for the same reasons you cite) but I think that's perhaps part of the thinking: a direct challenge to federal power, tacitly backed by local friendlies.

A day where the second amendment will finally pay off? I'm all for that. Time to shoot some commies.

I thought it was established that Soros was paying these 'protesters' $10/hr? They don't actually have a defined plan or leadership, they're just doing what their higher-ups tell them to. The real problem is all the degens who join in the chaos for fun. Oakland is right next door...

so what a bunch of monkeys and libtards hold hands and chant degeneracy until the local cops and or riot squads to come crack their skulls and balls with rubber bullets and pepper spray?

everyone should be prepared to stay safe already.

>Lets sit around and annoy people until they do what we want.

Sounds like that wallstreet bullshit again.

who honestly cares if Antifa riots in San Fran? They could burn down half the city and it would be a massive improvement.

Wait maybe we can bait them into rioting in Detriot, kill 2 birds with one stone.

The fact that they're all one website and one slogan makes me think it's a big centralised group.

Probably Soros.

i think this is gonna be a big deal, because we seen the news about soros giving a large portion of his money. We could see anything, probably even guns.

Those little shits can ONLY do this is fucking SF...try and do it in my home town, fucking pouty ass brats Larping "I'm A PROTESTER YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY CUZ I WEAR ALL BLACK AND YOU ALL ARE NAZIS"
Heard Guantanimo is nice this time of year.

>lost Democratic election
>cries facism
Fuck this shit pisses me off

I saw this shit during my first visit to Seattle. It was during a weekend, and it was in September later September. By the time I got back, October 1st. I think I saw this exact fucking poster on this exact pole. I also saw lots of homeless tents and such.

are you a grill?
post feet

That's not how the transfer of power works in this country you nutsacks.

If the separation of powers (3 branches of government) and the power of your local state legislator doesn't make you feel secure then you're a douche and you need to know you're being manipulated.

i dont get why you faggots always ask for girls to post feet, they are dirty, you walk with them on ground.

I don’t know what to expect from this shit. I’d imagine a lot of Normies mixed in with people who want violence. I’d just stay away and let cops handle that shit since they probably don’t have permits. Don’t stand near trains or cars, I bet you some people will be pushed into them.

More recent one. Also, don't go to to that brainlet Mahler's counter protest. Dude is deranged and literally trying to suicide by pinko.

Seattle

>riot in blue cities
What a meme. I remember when they rioted in Seattle, which went blue, post election and broke a ton of shit. They only red pilling blue cities by doing this shit

lmao I haven't seen the bean flavor. Where was that?

why americans are so fucking retarded?

kek'ed

Just rip them off the walls or draw dicks/shitpost in them, if the movement is denied its publicity the strengh is minimal.

What the fuck is this shit? What are they even talking about - A regime? Fascism in the U.S.? Are burgers really this fucking dumb that they believe themselves to be oppressed by a fascistic government? God damn, do they even know what fascism means? What timeline are they existing in? This is really infuriating my almonds, amerilards. These people have no idea what a real regime is even supposed to do. If they actually lived in one, they'd be already beaten up in the soundproof basement of a police station, battered until they admit that they're collaborators of the enemy and direct relatives of Vladimir Lenin.

Lemme tell ya a story; My country used to be called the happiest barrack during the soviet occupation, especially after the 1956 Uprising - Google it. Even after this mess, it was standard practice among communists to have glass vials forced up the urethra of their prisoners then broken inside. Let's not even mention the nail-removal and involuntary amputations. Your waterboarding is jackshit compared to this. Tell your Antifa they aren't fighting a regime until they get their knees cut open and knelt in manure for seven days without sleep.

Holy shit I can't believe this is all real.

Don't worry man. They are useful idiots but they are inadvertently bringing to justice the greatest corruption the world has ever known

Antifa and SJWs in general were always doomed to fail.

Throw some fireworks at the protesters and have the cops open up on them.

I used to walk by Occupy on my way to class every day. Smelled bad. I called it "Go Occupy a Job Fair."

I know Americans are retards and especially people who browse /the_cuck but that you really fall for this completly made up bullshit is hillarious

>completely made up bullshit
>hundreds of posters all over my city for months
Pretty high effort troll desu.

getting ready for a bombing run

Poo will be dropped onto antifa loo for a mellenium

You didn't even change your meme-flag when you advocated the right engage in violence.

yeah but they smell good

>tfw no autist has yet to rig up a grenade to a drone and bombed lefty protests
things will get interesting if the racewar hits, we just have too many autists.

"dirty hippies" narrative in the MSM put an end to that

37k facwbook likes and 3 memes: refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/#call

Don't these people have jobs? How do they eat?

So a bunch of violent faggots who can't integrate into a civilised society want to change it, but they did not said how they will survive, this is antifa right?

I hope it gets cold as fuck

we def saw some wicked bin kickin

Here's what I don't get.
>Plan March for overthrowing corrupt government
>November 4th
>Not 5th

ONE FUCKING JOB

They're going to riot in a bunch of shitlib cities haha. I hope they burn San Francisco to the ground.