Since nobody else has bothered, here it goes: MAYO CLINIC GENERAL

Not to be confused with Pizzagate, HTG, or even attached with Elizabeth Beck (who was a messenger, after all...) the Mayo Clinic has an air of strangeness about every side of itself...

>Ex-CEO of Google Eric Schmidt is on the board of trustees.
>Barbara Bush and Dick Cheney are also on the board of emeritus trustees...
>mayoclinic.org/about-mayo-clinic/governance/trustees

Now here is the interesting part... Look at the map image to the left... It shows the proximity of Mayo Clinic to a major military contracting port... Which connects directly to Haiti.

The people on the board are not doctors, many of them are actually just well-connected and rich people who almost certainly harvest and trade organs all over the world.

Haiti? That's only one example. Mayo Clinic's parter, EDOF, who it has granted millions of dollars, is run by middle eastern criminals (the Obaid Foundation) and is involved with sending "refrigerated mattresses to Syria" in shipments which sidestep regulation.. They are simply trading organs in your face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
flightawarecom/live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think there is an /EWO/ already OP

why would dick cheney need organs when he is a robot?

Exactly. He is probably on board as a remote control who other members can't sabotage the liver of.

how is a port "directly connected" to some other port? Do you mean there are regulary ships going from one to the other and back for no apparent reason? it being on the right side of the continent to ship over to haity without having to circumnavigate all of america?

but while we are at haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

They were caught in Haiti smuggling/removing the retnas of Haitians IIRC.
Israelis were also caught smuggling organs from victims.

I also have some info. Guys, idk is this somehow related to EWO, but please check dopingpong.info site.
I found it 7-8 years ago, but forgot about it during elections.
Arts there are definitely have a pedo and satanic context.
Its a graphic studio.
This whole pedo shit may have its branch in Russia.

Maybe im paranoid, but everything is possible

looked into that website but on first glance i see nothing weird to be honest. some edgy art but thats about it. well okay, one thing is weird. the sites name gets displayed as "Digital petting/handmade gallery"
Digital petting could refer to the sexual act, and the art has a lot of kids or young people in it. but thats really the only thing i see

coke

Hey guys. I think we should look into suspicious flight patterns of planes around cities that we know have had trouble with trafficking.

I'm using with this site (broke the link, put in the period before "com"):
flightawarecom/live/

I'm looking for smaller planes and seeing who owns those planes. If I find anything interesting I'll post results.

NO. STOP.

>I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT HTG OR EWO
>PLEASE STOP

Good idea user. I remember a previous /HTG/ had this specific idea. I believe it was a retired airstrip near LA but I can't remember the one. It could have been seattle too so you can tell I really can't remember the one.. wish I knew.
This would have been around 4-5 months ago.

Sorry I have to go to sleep, I'll make an actual thread this week and try to X-Map some new connections out. Mayo Clinic is real shit though.

Ask about clones. The nurses might open up. At Bethesda, they call them "others," or some other pet name.

Yep, the movie "The Island" comes to mind...

MKUltra was really just a clone/human experiment/slave brainwashing development program, using drugs to mask underlying research...

checked
whats Bethesda?

it's a lake in a Biblical tale.

Bethesda Naval Hospital.

That, and so much more. That's where the tranny meme comes from, along with a host of other social problems. They have the tech to make this world a utopia, but instead they've done the exact opposite. The things I've seen would drive a lesser man insane.

Thanks

it's a city in Maryland that contains Johns Hopkins Uni/Hospital

Tell us more please. What have you seen would the average guy not believe?

bump

In a nutshell, I was taken from my bed in the middle of the night, many times. The first time, it was just humans, but later on I saw genetically altered freaks, as well as a reptilian humanoid. It's a long story, and pretty unbelievable.

I believe you.

Huh. I guess I'll keep talking then. They have the tech to take our consciousness out of our body and put it into a clone. The first few times they abducted me, I woke up screaming and just thought it was a bad dream. Then one night, they broke the moulding off the door to my room and tucked me very tightly into my bed. It hasn't all been at night, though, my troubles began years ago after seeing a bright white light in the sky hovering over my head. Since then, I've mostly dealt with humans, mostly American, but sometimes Chinese and Dutch as well. In addition to the one time I saw a reptilian, I've also seen what people call slenderman, up close and personal. I know there was a photoshop contest years ago on somethingawful, but that thing is real, either an alien or a chimera. They have precise control over what I can remember from these experiences, and since I've started spilling my guts to people, I haven't been allowed to remember much. They also have the ability to take over a person's body, which they have done (only once) to me. They tried to make me strangle my gf. We still stayed together for a long time after that. All this and quite a lot more, so much so that I don't even know where to begin.

>Google Eric Schmidt
Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Google, is a member of the elitist Trilateral Commission

So it begins

This is not easy for me to talk about, but although I am hetero, my asshole is pretty sore. I have been getting drugged and raped for a pretty long time now, and I can actually remember some of those times. I've got a lock on my door, a .22 in my closet... Idk what to do. What the fuck do any normies know about consciousness transfer? Who in their right mind would believe such a thing? I'm in quite the pickle.

whale.to

serious tinfoil here lads

bump