The Left can't meme and the Right can't do comedy/stand-up. Why?

The Left can't meme and the Right can't do comedy/stand-up. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mZp0XIqAOMM
youtube.com/watch?v=QxbjgVlS6U4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the left was the underdogs when jon stewart was funny, now the left is the establishment. it's very simple.

And sarah silverman cant do either

Leibowitz isn't a leftist.

>the Right can't do comedy/stand-up
You mean there aren't any late night talk show hosts who are on the right correct? Because no right winged comedy and stand-up comedians would be a retarded claim.

>and the Right can't do comedy/stand-up

I'm saying they aren't good at it.

>being this new

Something something something jews.
You're welcome
Sage

>the Right can't do comedy/stand-up

sam hydes standup is aweful though

something

So you're saying Louis C.K and Dave Chapelle aren't great comedians?

fuck knows

>who is Sam Hyde?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
>taking advice about humor from a Alemão

>the left can only make humor if its from professional writers who's literal job is to work all week thinking of the best/funniest way to say something
>the right can make humor just from pointing at the left
really activate my almonds

Most of the people you think of as standups got started in the 80's when it was a huge meme. Restaurants and back yard parties had "open mics". It's not popular anymore because there are few clubs, there's youtube, and the fact that tranny's and ultra-liberal fags go to the only available open mics to intentionally shout down anything mildly "offensive". It has nothing to do with politics really, it just isn't a thing anymore. Don't rush in with your favorite examples, I'm talking about averages. Dane Cook doesn't prove stand-up is still a popular form of entertainment today.

Louis c.k.? The degenerate compulsive masturbator?

>the left was underdogs when jon liebowitz was on cable

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE

Louis CK supported Hillary on a late night show and is making a movie to make pedophiles look less creepy.

Uhhhm no sweetie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
Start around 2:28
Also names the jew outright after 12:00. Some of the funniest redpilled shit ive ever seen.

is this supposed to disprove my point? kaufman shit is not funny and besides only works if nobody knows him.
he is sven worse when he attempts to do regular standup.

Stand-up comedy is a completely exhausted art form. All the low hanging fruit has been picked, comedy is evolving in new directions and right now the frontier is savage bantz on chans and twitter at the expense of leftists.

Norm Macdonald isnt a leftist he voted for Trudeau and hates the Clintons.

The Left can't meme because they don't have self-awareness, the Right can't do Standup because the Left rabidly REEEEEEEEEs about sexism, racism, homophobia etc. any time a comedian makes jokes about anyone besides white people. Chris Rock is a great example. As a Nog, he should've been immune to criticism, but since he made fun of hoodrats being hoodrats, he got dragged into the public square and forced to recant.

Even Mel (((Brooks))) has said that the progressive left has killed comedy. If George Carlin appeared today, he'd be crucified on the spot by sjws.

The right has no comedians lies
This man spoke valumes of truth

This is a fucking slide thread, get over here niggers

The left can't meme because to do so would require violating taboos that they are not allowed to.
The right can't do stand up comedy because they literally aren't allowed to do so and would be blacklisted in a second if they tried, no matter how funny it might be.
It's exactly why shit like TRS or Daily Stormer or Sup Forums for that matter has appeal, because making fun of niggers and Jews is absolutely hilarious, but you can't do it in normie media.
You can even look at shit like old Eddie Murphy stand up where he would make fun of faggots. Shit was super hilarious but he would never be allowed to do it today despite being a protected dindu class.

The left can't meme because to do so would require violating taboos that they are not allowed to.
The right can't do stand up comedy because they literally aren't allowed to do so and would be blacklisted in a second if they tried, no matter how funny it might be.
It's exactly why shit like TRS or Daily Stormer or Sup Forums for that matter has appeal, because making fun of niggers and Jews is absolutely hilarious, but you can't do it in normie media.
You can even look at shit like old Eddie Murphy stand up where he would make fun of faggots. Shit was super hilarious but he would never be allowed to do it today despite being a protected dindu class.

>multiple threads with hundreds of replies
>STOP SLIDING SHILLS

kys

>spoke valumes of truth
>married a nigress and gets cucked by her on the regular
sure

He also isn't funny.

>bait thread about left vs. right
>every comment here designed to solicit (you)s

The left doesn't allow right-wing views in the comedy industry, simple as that. If you come out as conservative in entertainment you will be blacklisted. Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer are not funny, they're just Jewish and that's literally all you need to get into Hollywood. Jews make up less than 2% of the US population and yet 60% of Hollywood is Jewish, 45% of all Jews make 6 figure salaries, there are more Jewish whites in ivy league colleges than non-Jewish whites. Not because of superior ability but because of networking. They help each other out. You hear about institutional discrimination/racism by whites well look who actually runs the institutions.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Learn to Owen Benjamin faggots

LOL the leftists tumors have killed comedy. Enjoy you humorless society because you get gassed for being commies on Nov 4th!

Memes are about actually being funny (usually offensive) and stand up is about begging people to act like you are funny, or taking abuse in order to be.

Sam Hyde's stand up somehow combines the first and last qualities though.

Because those on the nominal left are lysenkoists. Cant slay the sacred cows or even look at them without getitng blacklisted. I have a suspicion that those on the left dont even understand the philosophical underpinnings of humour on an analytical level let alone a nomeneal level.

4chaners and Sup Forumsacks are like zen monks in training that have to wrap their head around koans under great pressure without thinking. All of this feeding back into a greater dialectical process.

Nick DiPaolo is one of the funniest men alive and he's right of Mussolini

youtube.com/watch?v=mZp0XIqAOMM

classic stormfront

Because Jews own the media. Duh.

Leftist humour operates on a higher plane that requires a little more complexity. Memes are too simple of a format; very little writing on a basic image, low complexity - which is perfect for right wing retards.

Trudeau is a massive leftist wtf are you retarded or something?

Masturbation is funny

>he supported Hillary
Well he is a liberal, so...
>he's making a pedo movie
Is he?

youtube.com/watch?v=QxbjgVlS6U4