THE DOTARD BTFO

Where will you be when Mueller drops the bomb and gets things moving to impeach Drumpf and his cronies?

ORANGE MAN SMALL HANDS GETS CANNED
*DABS*

seriously though... fuck off op...

Enjoying a Coke & thinking "2017, well that was interesting...hope America remembers this lesson"

you baby booty bothered? why dont you go cry in your corn flakes some more :-P

honestly im a former trump supporter... I really hate to eat my words but he has really disappointed me!

Asleep since it'll only happen in a dream

Laughing at Reddit-tier niggers like you just like I have everyday since 2016. In a near perpetual state of being BTFO, losing and all around bad happenings for the sALT-LEFT. Keep the salt flowing after Monday because, and I hate to bring the bad news, your luck isn't going to turn around that soon.

HAHAHA YOU POSTED A PICTURE OF YOURSELF BY ACCIDENT YOU FUCKING TARD.. HOLY FUCK YOU LUCK LIKE THE BUGGEST KEK. 100% CHANCE YOU HAVE A BUTTPLUG IN ATM HOLY SHIT GHIS IS HILARIOUS DRUMPLETS BTFO BY BASED ANTIFA FAGHOT WARRIOR

a coke? ahh, an intellectual i see :) i too am a man of culture. when drumpf gets impeached I wouldnt mind sharing a coke over skype with you

who said it was an accident? I want you to see the face of the MAN laughhing at you drumpftards

So never? Please post most pictures of your ugly fucking mug you absolute retard i literally cant stop laughing at hkw much of a queer you are

>city-dwelling liberal retards actually believe this

>intentionally posting pictures of his faggot face
Holy fuck im saving this for laugh at antifa threads this is too good. You are auch a fucking pussy. Look at that gay ass tattoo. You look like you take it up tge ass every day. Is that true? AAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT ANONS SAVE ME IM DYING

A clear mind is important, enjoy your scotch if you believe drinking somehow makes one smarter

Oh my fucking god is that a yugioh tattoo? WHATHE FUCK AHAHAHABABABAB NOOOOOO DRUMPKINS BTFOOOOO
are you baby booty bothered you literal pin-armed antifa manchild? LMAAAOOOOLOLOLOLOL

>Trump tries to burry Muller with JFK shit
>Spacey tried to burry pedophilia with Muller

Any I'm missing?

Ya, antifa soyboy posts picture of his low t face and gay yugio tattoo. What a fucking sight to behold. You people are next-level retarded.

oh nonono

And you fucking photoshopped your face to make your jaw look stronger and cheekbones more defined. This is gold. You may have run off but rest assured that pol will not forget. Screen fucking capped you miserable cuck.

I will be right here on Sup Forums watching these autists sperg themselves into a coma..

Probably sleeping.