Someone stole a shitton of my work and is re-selling it on his website...

Someone stole a shitton of my work and is re-selling it on his website. The problem is this website is hosted in Ukraine, so they just ignore my DMCA emails. Is it possible to make them remove my stuff? Are there any copyright laws in Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905?hl=en
domaincontext.com/
ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Are there any copyright laws in Ukraine?

Surely thou jesteth user?

I don't think there are any laws still in motion in Ukraine

What kind of work are we talking?

t. lawyer

What sort of work is it? Software? Art?

Instructional videos

Send him a message that if he doesn't quit, you're going to send a local hitman to shoot him in the back of the fucking head while he's waiting for the elevator in his commie block.

you should be able to contact their service provider or wherever they registered the domain.

on..?

Ukraine is basically lawless. Nothing you can do.

If they are selling it you could contact their billing company

DDoS is your answer

rent or build an own

Google will at least remove his site from their search results if that's where he's showing up:

support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905?hl=en

Tell us, OP. Maybe we can help you.

I live 2 hours away from Ukraine, so I guess I will do it myself if he won't stop. I've seen my stuff all over the place but when I saw someone's watermark on my work I just about lost my shit

He's selling "memberships" via keep2share.cc
Those fuckers can't even speak english

Their registrar is domaincontext.com/
I contacted them 2 weeks ago and still no response

Instructional workout videos, a shitton of pdfs about diets etc

>videos

fair use, nothing you can do

dmca the hosting provider, not the site itself.

You can't make money with videos. You should shill fitness products

Contact someone from voluntary battalions, they will gladly beat you thief for fair price.

You could also bribe police, but they likely to just take bribe and tell you to fuck off. Rapists are murderers are more trustworthy.

THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH POL SAGE

That's a very saturated market desu. Writing an E-book with a very niché diet/workout program would be better/more profitable.

Nope sorry, Stanislav, should have secured your work more thoroughly.

or better yet....just go to urine, find this asshole and go full out scarface on him.

oh wait POOLAND CANNOT INTO GUNS!!!

AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA

I've been making money off it for a few years now. I don't want to lie to people and sell insta biceps pills 9000

What else could I do besides putting watermark on my stuff?

Copyright isn't meant for single loners who want to sell media, it's meant for big companies.

My girlfriend’s job in Ukraine is to steal technology and reverse engineer it, at the moment she is researching a patent from a company in ireland. She said she makes a couple of modifications so as not to be too blatant, but really no one will do anything.

This^
It's soon to be Somalia

Go fuck him up. Its ukraine.

Microsoft and Apple do that every day, they even have Apple online store and Microsoft online store, free of charge or not, they look at your code and use good parts in next release of OS.

EU should have taken taken them into schengen

I would have loved seeing the epic shitstorm as millions of urines exodus that shithole and head west.

If you put work on the internet people will copy it.

You can either ignore it and sell your stuff or be a total jew and file a copyright claim.

Stop being a jew.

>Ukraine
>laws
Mate... Shit can be done here only if you pay money.

came her eto post this

Millions are exodus already.. About 6 million have left.
Ne5 year they lose billions in transit fees as Nordstream comes on line and in2019-2020 the lose the rest as nord steam 2 comes on line.
Germany told Ukraine this week... No more gibs.
It's fuckety fucked fucked fucked

illegal work = no tax for country = increasingly richer black market = eternal poverty
Joining EU and taking credits won't help you either.

pooles btfo again

Are you bogan drunk or someone LARPing as an aussie? Either way, your point still stands.

Elevators are so slow everyone walks

>makes videos on how to clean british toilets

>someone stole my work, plz help.

good luck mariusz

>When Stalin holdomors millions of worthless urines.

I cant wait till the Chinks put you dogs out of your misery.

WE WUZ YUROP N SHIT

Too late now - Putin secured Sevastopol... Which is what the 2014 coup was primarily about.... snatching Russia's warm sea port.
With that gone,... Ukraine is a used whore...with saggy tits and a dry pussy.
No one wants to pay it gibs now.
All its got is soil... And Monsanto will own all that..

>Eastern Europe
>copyright laws
lelno

good post

>JUGhSXex

hahahhaha

No. We in cis countries don't give a shit about copyright shit. The Internet must be free of any restrictions of sharing data. Once uploaded - always free for everyone.

nice proxy piotr. ukraine is a great place to live

Ivan knows ^

Who on earth would pay for videos on the Internet. What next? Paying for music and pictures lol?

Its called inspiration you asshole.

You want to censor the internet,patent colours and slogans,design shapes to the point that people have to pay you to use a certain type of blue.

Please emnd yourself that is not free markets,that is corpocommunism.

Americans and brits call other countries lazy when they are the laziest of all in terms of putting the sane shit out again and again and mediocre new products that cannot compete.

The chinese and indians and africans who get accused of copying often just take slight inspiration and improve on designs.

Yanks will pump the same ford flatbed truck for 50 years and cry wolf when people release similar models.

How about stop bitching and start competing but its all muh copying wah wah wah, YOU are the lazy ones.

That was the original idea for Syria, Libya, Ukraine, so that international rich people can borrow money to Ukraine and buy everything. War brings down prices for purchase and need for aid from Soroses of the world. What they want is nothing but ownership over your land and then eventually those who are lucky to get high positions in Monsato company will go into politics and promote how it's great economic success to be sold to foreigners. The only real change for Ukraine can only come with strict, very strict following of legal law, no exceptions. We see Africa, they all think they deserve to steal because everybody before them done it, but then country never recovers, eternal debt.

I am paying for music.

don't post it on internet ?

>ukraine is a great place to live
so why are you all leaving
to poland
that poles are leaving

Whatever you say, Mykola.
ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
>In Ukraine, there are 1.7 million internally displaced persons, 2.8 million people with disabilities, about 60% live below the poverty line defined as actual substance minimum.

And if it's so great, why are millions of Ukrainians coming to Poland and even Russia?

>Paying for music and pictures lol?

hey thats not a bad idea....$$$

Lol your pic.
Apart from New Guinea, all those countries have enjoyed a good demon-ocracy sharing fuck over from the US.

Ahaha nice bait wont bite
Pay for farting in your flat dumbass

I dont mind them coming here

so long as these fuckers piss off from here and head further west, where Muhammad and Omar know how to put these hohols in their rightful place, with a hole in their ((((brains)))) venting the air out of their heads.

lmfao

Why do Poles and Ukrainians hate each other so much?

Slav threads are my favorite

Chk.
Centuries of inbreeding and infighting. And swapping clay.

Google Volhynia genocide and the fact Ukraine workers replace Polish ones, because they cheaper.

>nice proxy piotr. ukraine is a great place to live

dubs

read about Volhynia, basicaly ukro nationalists larping as nazi commited a massacre

And oh boy, they did it with mongol zeal, Vlad tepes would be proud. They just slaughtered civilians, nailed babies to trees, smashed pregnant womans wombs open, sawed them in half.
Some real slasher stuff.

And because ukraine is /x/ country, this is one of the basis of their creation myth, so nationalists do not condemn this, which makes polish nationalists kinda furious.

It's a shitshow mate, it's like the best part of slav threads.

Which is pathetic on the eu's part. fucking pathetic.

They are ignoring a sovet invasion of eurooe for gas supplies they dont even need as there are enough lng ports to run europe off purely imported gas.

Ukraine is the second biggest supplier of nuclear power in europe,it is actually a net exporter but eu wont properly buy electricity from them by helping with the power lines.

Yep rwe runs a few big gas plants and thats why we are pussy about russia,we bend to the banks completely in the credit crunch and now they want us nit to take syrian refugees but any bix nood who can into a boat in libya.

Fuck off, just do a better job. Free market.

>it's another episode of ignorant american
Learn some history. This is the best example of ukrainian savagery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

And I know, you'll say it's just the past, bla bla bla...
But they are glorifying those animals, naming streets after them and putting up monuments. And all this while Poland is helping them, giving money, aid and weapons...

Dam, that's fucked up.

Could you make your videos inherently less stealable somehow?

Your best bet is contacting the search engines.

Bestiality isn't allowed anymore so there isn't much you could do with them anyways.

>somewhere in 18th century
Poland : Look, Ukraine. I think we can reach a reasonable agreement, we will give you an autonom--

Ukraine : No, piss off. We wuz Kievans, We wuz Cossacks, We wuz the greatest slavs in the world but filthy poles ruined us.
We are free now
>Ukraine revolts against Poland
Ukraine : Freedom, 1340 worst year of my life
>Moments later
>Russia comes in, annihilates every.single fucking Ukrainian that revolted and places them under the rule of Tsardom which was not even half as lenient as polish rule

Ukraine : At least we are not under pshek rul--
>*gets executed by Russians*

Draw your own conclusions.
Basically they are ungrateful cunts

dude who are you?

self hating Ukro or russian diaspora?

Ukraine is the most jewed country on earth.

No one will stick up for the soviet jewnion and their friends in the jewropean jewnion.

The ukies are redpilled and thge goyim know.

We know you want khazaria chaim

Literally scratching my head at this. Slav on slav crime is just retarded.

kek
11/10
Would read again.
you should write professionally, user.

Ukraine should just join Russia and Belarus and become its own continent.

Ukraine doesn't exist.

It's either skinny Poles on the east or fat Russians on the west.

All Jews btw.

Crimean Russian.

ahh, that explains it. Good luck getting that flag switched to russian

So she takes Work that costs a company millions to produce (which you and I pay for through the cost of the item) then over 2 or 3 days produces the exact same thing with completely redundant changes. Then the company sells it for huge profit. Either trolling me or you’re a fucking moron.

Sup Forums doesn’t recognise crimea’s annexation? Lol

there is no country

it is a territory under jewish and IMF occupation

you pay taxes dirrectly to their pocket

ukraine can become rich only by reducing taxes

directly to ((their)) pocket

typo

Fucking kek'd

Maybe try soms DRM, but l33t basketweavers would reverse in no time

Trying to do anything with cross-country law is almost impossible. Why do you think jews had such a hard time with thepiratebay? The best you can do is maybe get it removed from google if you're a good enough goy.

The only actual solution is find some mad cunts in ukraine, pay them to beat the shit out of the guy and destroy his equipment. most law enforcement or military would do happily do that shit in backwater shitholes like ukraine. Decide if you want to do that more than you value the money it will cost

you wouldn't download a car

Hahaha, no. Reducing taxes, that's like Bosnian and Albanian illegal construction/plumbers here. They think they are macho businessmen by working illegally. Reducing taxes is the worst you can do. You need to increase police by 1000% and then monitor tax paying, so that everybody pays tax and tax goes where it should. You think freedom and lack of monitoring will improve shit for you? Tax or no tax, they will rule over you. You need to take back government so it works for you not rich international people and for that you need strict police streets, every street should have couple of police to monitor legality of work. They want ownership over you, as long as they have that you can have high or low tax or any law, nothing will work your way. When they own courts and politicians all your laws won't work on them.

kek

How much does it cost to hire thugs in Ukraine
Can't be that much, their GDP per capita is about the value of a 2010 Honda Civic

>

>it is a territory under jewish and IMF occupation
can confirm

kinda this, but funny as hell

so stay in your shithole, dont come to mine