How does it feel knowing drumpf will be impeached tomorrow, you fucking nazi pigs? Nov 4 cant come soon enough...

How does it feel knowing drumpf will be impeached tomorrow, you fucking nazi pigs? Nov 4 cant come soon enough, we will stomp your asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jWHuFuuYHso
cbc.ca/news/business/gold-canada-reserves-1.3443700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

be careful, trumpers are the type to shoot indiscriminately into crowds

Shit up you subhuman shitskin faggot, nobody said you could talk

You look like a fucking meth addict, you wont do shit bitch

Honestly, that is a gay tattoo. Matches your face and political ideology, so i suppose it works out.

Well see.

Keep your hopes up though. The bigger libtard disappointment, the bigger the tears, and the greater the feast.

Watchu gonna do faggot?

Is that a fucking Batman tattoo...

wow so sexy

thank you kind sir

Get in and stop responding to slide threads.

Leaf always smells like a special kind of bullshit.

i'd imagine it would feel about as bad as being a nonwhite mongrel like you
fortunately for us all, only one of these things is true, and that is you being a degenerate subhuman which you will always be, goodbye

>3 butts
sort of impressive really

I whipe my ass with leaves when Im camping.

Canada sucks and so does your bait

That's a face that's sucked a dick before

would you prefer hanging or firing squad?

>Nov 4 cant come soon enough, we will stomp your asses.
But how when no one even cares?
You will be the only one on the streets with no one to fight but your useall trashcans while the police whoops your ass, your optics as antifa go down the drain and drumpfkins laught themselves stupid watching a stream of all of it lel

lel fucking stupid canadian leaf the only who gonna be shot is you. you are probably more hated than nigger so count your remaining days

>HMM what this "hide thread option?"
HAHAHAH hows those schekels now shill faggots?

A

Good luck "stomping" our asses with that kind of physique.

>Leaf

youtu.be/jWHuFuuYHso
Saged

wonder how many commies will mass suicide when Trump wins 2020...

I hope someone is saving all these pictures for a collage, so when NOTHING happens, we can laugh at faggots like the OP

Not even Flynn....lol

Excuse me sir you seem to be carrying an extra chromosome

It is the duty of every non alt-left person to be punched by Antifa while remaining completely peaceful.

>caring this much about foreign politics

I'd be more concerned with this if I was Canadian:

cbc.ca/news/business/gold-canada-reserves-1.3443700

Sage

Why are all the super crazed leftists/antifa/sjws always so fucking ugly. I have not seen a single attractive person in their groups.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH N*WIPES TEARS* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TFW TOMORROW NEVER COMES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Gasping for air as I try to stop laughing* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *WHEEZE* *CAUGH* "OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY" AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH